Jump to content

Welcome to SECTalk.com

Welcome to SECTalk.com -- The Home of 6 Straight National Titles!

You are currently accessing our site as a guest which means you can't access all of our features such as social groups, sports betting, and many more. By joining our free community you will have access to all of these great features as well as to participating in our forums, contacting other members, and much more. Registration only takes a minute and SECTalk.com is absolutely free, so please join today!

If you have any problems registering or signing in, please contact us.


SEC Network=28 Million Per Team

- - - - -

  • Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#16
ALA2262

ALA2262
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • Posts:
    1,384
  • Joined:
    Sep 2009
  • Cash:
    800
  • High Fives:
    325

View PostMizzou_Fan, on 29 January 2014 - 05:09 PM, said:

The first article I linked said 28.5 million, the second article said possibly more.

This is the first sentence in the last paragraph of the last link you posted in this thread:

"Back in May, the SEC announced about 21 million to each school in TV revenue."

20.8 is "about 21 million". This is the OFFICIAL SEC number. All of those other numbers are bull Posted Image numbers by Clay Travis and/or trying to justify his bull Posted Image numbers.

#17
Mizzou_Fan

Mizzou_Fan

    Hail State!

  • Moderators
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Posts:
    10,180
  • Joined:
    Jun 2012
  • Cash:
    800
  • High Fives:
    5,629

View PostALA2262, on 30 January 2014 - 08:14 AM, said:

This is the first sentence in the last paragraph of the last link you posted in this thread:

"Back in May, the SEC announced about 21 million to each school in TV revenue."

20.8 is "about 21 million". This is the OFFICIAL SEC number. All of those other numbers are bull Posted Image numbers by Clay Travis and/or trying to justify his bull Posted Image numbers.
That is in reference to the current TV revenue, not a projected number for the SEC Network.

#18
ALA2262

ALA2262
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • Posts:
    1,384
  • Joined:
    Sep 2009
  • Cash:
    800
  • High Fives:
    325

View PostMizzou_Fan, on 30 January 2014 - 03:58 PM, said:

That is in reference to the current TV revenue, not a projected number for the SEC Network.

Ok. I'm still not buying anything clay travis is spewing.

#19
JoeGator

JoeGator
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Posts:
    22,068
  • Joined:
    Apr 2009
  • Location:
    Charleston
  • Cash:
    0
  • High Fives:
    13,512
This commercial gets me excited.



#20
Mizzou_Fan

Mizzou_Fan

    Hail State!

  • Moderators
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Posts:
    10,180
  • Joined:
    Jun 2012
  • Cash:
    800
  • High Fives:
    5,629

View PostJoeGator, on 30 January 2014 - 09:26 PM, said:

This commercial gets me excited.


The best it the little Mizzou kid and no I'm not saying that because it's Mizzou.

#21
JoeGator

JoeGator
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Posts:
    22,068
  • Joined:
    Apr 2009
  • Location:
    Charleston
  • Cash:
    0
  • High Fives:
    13,512
Haha, no, he's definitely the best. Looks like he's dancing to the song.

#22
Mizzou_Fan

Mizzou_Fan

    Hail State!

  • Moderators
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Posts:
    10,180
  • Joined:
    Jun 2012
  • Cash:
    800
  • High Fives:
    5,629

View PostJoeGator, on 30 January 2014 - 09:36 PM, said:

Haha, no, he's definitely the best. Looks like he's dancing to the song.
I love that kid so much.

#23
Mizzou_Fan

Mizzou_Fan

    Hail State!

  • Moderators
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Posts:
    10,180
  • Joined:
    Jun 2012
  • Cash:
    800
  • High Fives:
    5,629
@JoeGator, like my new sig?

#24
JoeGator

JoeGator
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Posts:
    22,068
  • Joined:
    Apr 2009
  • Location:
    Charleston
  • Cash:
    0
  • High Fives:
    13,512

View PostMizzou_Fan, on 30 January 2014 - 09:53 PM, said:

@JoeGator, like my new sig?

I've had signatures turned off for 3 years or so.
I don't even know how to turn them back on haha.
What is it?

#25
Mizzou_Fan

Mizzou_Fan

    Hail State!

  • Moderators
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Posts:
    10,180
  • Joined:
    Jun 2012
  • Cash:
    800
  • High Fives:
    5,629

View PostJoeGator, on 30 January 2014 - 09:56 PM, said:

I've had signatures turned off for 3 years or so.
I don't even know how to turn them back on haha.
What is it?
Posted Image

I have sigs turned off too.






0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users