Welcome to SECTalk.com

Welcome to SECTalk.com -- The Home of 6 Straight National Titles!

You are currently accessing our site as a guest which means you can't access all of our features such as social groups, sports betting, and many more. By joining our free community you will have access to all of these great features as well as to participating in our forums, contacting other members, and much more. Registration only takes a minute and SECTalk.com is absolutely free, so please join today!

If you have any problems registering or signing in, please contact us.

Dorial Green-Beckham arrested - felony drug charges?

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

WayzUp

WayzUp

Cynical Optimist

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Is pot possession a felony in Missouri???

SPRINGFIELD, Mo. — University of Missouri football player Dorial Green-Beckham was arrested in Springfield after a traffic stop Friday in which police said marijuana was found.

The 20-year-old sophomore Springfield native and former Hillcrest High School star was taken to jail and then released as police pursue a charge of possession with intent to distribute a controlled substance, according to the Springfield police. The offense description in jail records is dist/del/manuf subst, a felony.

http://www.usatoday....-drugs/4430251/

Edited by WayzUp, 13 January 2014 - 05:30 AM.

Let me get this straight. We're going to be "gifted" with a health care plan we are forced to purchase and will be fined for if we don't, written by a committee whose chairman says he doesn't understand it, passed by a Congress that hasn't read it but exempts itself from it, signed by a president who smokes, with funding administered by a treasury chief who didn't pay his taxes, to be overseen by a surgeon general who is obese and financed by a country that's broke.

What could possibly go wrong?

RammaJamma

RammaJamma

Enjoying the Process

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Possession probably isn't a felony but intent to distribute probably is. What that means is he had it bagged up in multiple bags intending on selling instead of one bag like personal possession would be.

Legalize it!!
"I didn't come to Alabama to win 10 games a year and be a contender. I came here to win championships, Conference Championships, and National Championships. I love it here because that's not just what I want, but what this fan base expects." -Alabama Head Football Coach Nick Saban

ROLL TIDE!!

WayzUp

WayzUp

Cynical Optimist

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostRammaJamma, on 13 January 2014 - 05:56 AM, said:

Possession probably isn't a felony but intent to distribute probably is. What that means is he had it bagged up in multiple bags intending on selling instead of one bag like personal possession would be.
If that's true, he's a true dumb Posted Image.

View PostRammaJamma, on 13 January 2014 - 05:56 AM, said:

Legalize it!!
Agreed.

Let me get this straight. We're going to be "gifted" with a health care plan we are forced to purchase and will be fined for if we don't, written by a committee whose chairman says he doesn't understand it, passed by a Congress that hasn't read it but exempts itself from it, signed by a president who smokes, with funding administered by a treasury chief who didn't pay his taxes, to be overseen by a surgeon general who is obese and financed by a country that's broke.

What could possibly go wrong?