Welcome to SECTalk.com

Welcome to SECTalk.com -- The Home of 6 Straight National Titles!

You are currently accessing our site as a guest which means you can't access all of our features such as social groups, sports betting, and many more. By joining our free community you will have access to all of these great features as well as to participating in our forums, contacting other members, and much more. Registration only takes a minute and SECTalk.com is absolutely free, so please join today!

If you have any problems registering or signing in, please contact us.

Latest Topics

Latest News

Top Bettors

Top High Fived

Fire Kiffin Now!

- - - - -

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
61 replies to this topic

RammaJamma

RammaJamma

Enjoying the Process

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostCrimson Kicker8, on 13 January 2014 - 06:30 AM, said:

Um, maybe the fact that he's been intricately involved in two programs that had serious NCAA violations brought against them? The first at SC with Reggie Bush, and then directly in recruiting violations at Tennessee.

Maybe the fact that he's an individual who is completely devoid of integrity?  When you prove Al Davis right, you're a special type of pathetic.  I don't want any of his stain influencing our players.

Look, Gator U hit the nail on the head when he said if any other SEC school were the ones hiring Kiffin as an OC they'd be a laughing stock.  Well, we're that laughing stock, and just because Nick Saban is the guy that hired him doesn't make it any more legit.

So Bookgate was Sabans fault? If a university isn't getting minor recruiting violations they ain't trying. He left UT in the middle of night.. hell we watch kids pick a hat after lying to universities for years and Al Davis? What coach has that old sumbitch not had a problem with?

Let GU laugh Kiffin is a coordinator he's got his own problems with that psycho head coach he has.

I'm done but I think you should wait and see what Kiffin can do.
"I didn't come to Alabama to win 10 games a year and be a contender. I came here to win championships, Conference Championships, and National Championships. I love it here because that's not just what I want, but what this fan base expects." -Alabama Head Football Coach Nick Saban

ROLL TIDE!!

possumslayer

possumslayer

Orange & White Supremacist

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
I don't believe the kiffin is a petophile rumors....