Welcome to SECTalk.com

Welcome to SECTalk.com -- The Home of 6 Straight National Titles!

You are currently accessing our site as a guest which means you can't access all of our features such as social groups, sports betting, and many more. By joining our free community you will have access to all of these great features as well as to participating in our forums, contacting other members, and much more. Registration only takes a minute and SECTalk.com is absolutely free, so please join today!

If you have any problems registering or signing in, please contact us.

2015 SECTalk.com Fundraiser
Progress: $1,100 of $2,570 raised

Waiting until national signing day is soooo yesterday

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

nooneLT

nooneLT

Mello Yello

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
3 of the top 4 from Louisiana already on campus. I likey.
Posted Image

Neil Caudle is Superman

Neil Caudle is Superman
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostRodLovly, on 11 January 2014 - 10:37 AM, said:

Power struggle between Saban and Kiffen? I lol'd.

Well it's obvious who would win that power struggle, but it could hurt team morale and effectiveness for sure. No doubt Kiffin will have a pretty deadly system in place for Cornwell, who may well start this year if y'all's other QB's don't impress, but I'd be worried about "The process" being interrupted a bit by his presence.

View PostTider27, on 11 January 2014 - 11:20 AM, said:

It's not up for debate, you have your warning. Your intentions were clear with your post and you never discuss a topic, only flame. Stay on the OP or be banned from the thread, you can go discuss Kiffin negatively in the designated trash talk thread.

For example, you don't see me in the Auburn recruiting thread discussing anything but Auburn recruiting. Thank you.

I guess a post about Alabama's coaches has absolutely nothing to do with a thread about Alabama bringing in talented players, huh? 'Cause we all know that talented players are all you need. You don't need to have the right coaches. Coaches can NEVER negatively affect talented players in a negative way!! That's why Auburn was so good in 2012 with a team comprised of multiple top ten classes.
My bad, coaches have absolutely nothing to do with discussions concerning talented players coming into a program. I don't know why I had such a crazy lapse.

SECorBust

SECorBust
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
@Tider27

Posted Image

Tider27

Tider27

Bammer Moderator

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Banned from thread, won't have the petty trash talk bs in every thread.

Back to discussing these players early enrollment.

Edited by Tider27, 12 January 2014 - 12:49 PM.

Posted Image

RodLovly

RodLovly

ehhhhh

• Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
I'm wondering what Cornwell thinks of the Kiffin hire.

Edited by RodLovly, 12 January 2014 - 01:03 PM.

Posted Image

Tider27

Tider27

Bammer Moderator

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Honestly Kiffin has has ran a pro-style offense in every place, even his own at Tennessee. So I can only presume the hurry up will come from a pro-style feel.

Posted Image

BatesvilleBaron

BatesvilleBaron
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
I wish we could have nice things :-/

RammaJamma

RammaJamma

Enjoying the Process

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
I can't help but think the Kiffin hire did have something to do with our QB situation. AJ was a great one probably the best ever at Bama but we've got some talent down there now and coming in like we've never really had. QB's just as highly talented and recruited like the RB's and WR's we have.

Kiffin already runs the pro style but I'm sure has some ideas to get super stars like Cooper the ball more with an elite type passer. He made Marquis Lee a first round draft pick with a team on probation nowhere near as talented as Bama.
"I didn't come to Alabama to win 10 games a year and be a contender. I came here to win championships, Conference Championships, and National Championships. I love it here because that's not just what I want, but what this fan base expects." -Alabama Head Football Coach Nick Saban

ROLL TIDE!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users