Recruiting site - SEC Recruiting - SECTalk.com

Welcome to SECTalk.com

Welcome to SECTalk.com -- The Home of 6 Straight National Titles!

You are currently accessing our site as a guest which means you can't access all of our features such as social groups, sports betting, and many more. By joining our free community you will have access to all of these great features as well as to participating in our forums, contacting other members, and much more. Registration only takes a minute and SECTalk.com is absolutely free, so please join today!

If you have any problems registering or signing in, please contact us.

Countdown to Kickoff
DaysHoursMinutesSeconds
Countdown Jersey Thread

Latest Topics

Latest News

Top High Fived

Top Bettors

Recruiting site

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

GatorHater24

GatorHater24
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
I think I've made this topic before but I need some advice again......

So last year I decided to go with ESPN insiders for all the good recruiting/insider program info, it was ok..... until they shut down the individual team parts of the website for a lot of teams (UGA being one of them), rendering the site almost useless.

Now I'm thinking of going with Rivals as they seem to have a pretty substantial individual team site. Anyone on here who are members care to weigh in?

cocky4ever

cocky4ever
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
I don't subscribe to recruiting sites anymore, but I used to go with Rivals. That was a long time ago though. You'll probably get some who swear by one and curse the others, while some posters say the opposite. If you're just worried about the UGA page you should probably just ask UGA fans. Reason being, 247 may have great writers for the UGA page, while Rivals are much worse. But Rivals may have great people covering a different team so their content on that page is much better.

That's just my take on it, but others who use the sites more can probably give you more information.

GatorHater24

GatorHater24
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View Postcocky4ever, on 09 January 2014 - 06:09 PM, said:

I don't subscribe to recruiting sites anymore, but I used to go with Rivals. That was a long time ago though. You'll probably get some who swear by one and curse the others, while some posters say the opposite. If you're just worried about the UGA page you should probably just ask UGA fans. Reason being, 247 may have great writers for the UGA page, while Rivals are much worse. But Rivals may have great people covering a different team so their content on that page is much better.

That's just my take on it, but others who use the sites more can probably give you more information.

Thanks for the input, I get what you're saying. Haven't checked out 247 yet but I may give it a gander.
ESPN insiders was the first I signed up for, seems now a days you can't really read much without being a subscriber

Neil Caudle is Superman

Neil Caudle is Superman

More than 200 rushing yards!

• Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
247 or Rivals is the way to go, for sure... Scout's not worth anything.
R.I.P Philip Luzenkirchen, recipient of Neil Caudle's first career TD pass.
Posted Image

AUcarlton

AUcarlton

positively grandiloquent

• Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Yea anything but Scout.

Posted Image