Welcome to SECTalk.com

Welcome to SECTalk.com -- The Home of 6 Straight National Titles!

You are currently accessing our site as a guest which means you can't access all of our features such as social groups, sports betting, and many more. By joining our free community you will have access to all of these great features as well as to participating in our forums, contacting other members, and much more. Registration only takes a minute and SECTalk.com is absolutely free, so please join today!

If you have any problems registering or signing in, please contact us.

I'm So Screwed.....

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

RamboMizzou

RamboMizzou

Milf Hunter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
So, my wallet and car keys were stolen after the club last night and I figured what is the chances that I actually lost both keys and wallet out of my pocket. So, I figured I had laid them down in a random spot or something in my house and kinda hid them from me. So, when I got off work about 30 minutes ago fresh off celebrating Mizzou's win, I checked my bank account and noticed that I had been completely drained to -8 dollars.

They have my social, work I.D., both my regular and class e drivers license, credit cards, and had a few hundred bucks in my wallet.

I now have to believe they have my car keys too so, now I'm about to run down stairs and get everything important to me out of my car.

THIS SHIT SUCKS. And I work a 7 AM to 11 PM tomorrow and I have literally no gas. FML
Posted Image

BlackSheep 171

BlackSheep 171

Somebody's gotta go back and get a shitload of dimes

• Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Better call and cancel your credit cards ASAP or you will really be :lanekiffin:
Keith Ford.png
#4 Oklahoma Sooners 34
Tennessee 10

#4 Oklahoma 3-0 (0-0) @ WVU 2-1 Sept 20th

WadeWilson

WadeWilson

SECTalk Private Dick

• Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
You're only accountable for $50 on credit cards, but definitely cancel them. Debit cards, it depends on the bank as to what you are responsible for.

Sucks man.

OmahaBound

OmahaBound

Boston Strong

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Depends on the bank, but sounds like they must have been using your bank card like a credit card.  You probably have some protection on those losses and any on your credit card.  You gotta call right away though.   Sorry about the cash and stress though.  Good luck.

Oh and you're probably going to get an overdraft fee on your bank account.   Any decent manager will refund that, but you'll need to watch for it and request the refund whenever that eventually pops up.

Edited by OmahaBound, 04 January 2014 - 01:02 AM.

Posted Image

"I've a suggestion to keep you all occupied.....Learn to swim"

RamboMizzou

RamboMizzou

Milf Hunter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
It's crazy that I had it last night to get some beer at a kum and go and they took my card and made all these transactions at another Kum and go. They had to know my pin code because they made three straight withdrawals. First two for 100 each and then the next one was for 400 dollars.

How does someone find out what my pin was?
Posted Image

OmahaBound

OmahaBound

Boston Strong

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostRamboMizzou, on 04 January 2014 - 01:05 AM, said:

It's crazy that I had it last night to get some beer at a kum and go and they took my card and made all these transactions at another Kum and go. They had to know my pin code because they made three straight withdrawals. First two for 100 each and then the next one was for 400 dollars.

No clue, but don't ATM machines have cameras?   Hopefully it's not someone you know, but maybe they'll be recognizable to cops or someone at the club.
Posted Image

"I've a suggestion to keep you all occupied.....Learn to swim"

RamboMizzou

RamboMizzou

Milf Hunter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostOmahaBound, on 04 January 2014 - 01:11 AM, said:

No clue, but don't ATM machines have cameras?   Hopefully it's not someone you know, but maybe they'll be recognizable to cops or someone at the club.

Yeah, I just gotta somehow run up there during work tomorrow to file a police report and hopefully they are able to go and find out who it was that was accessing my account. That is what I am worried of myself. Either that or the clerk that worked overnight could have some how done the deed. The fact that it was withdrawn and they were able to just take the money out my account definitely has to make this a "special case". I had to remove all my belongings out of my car though for the fact they have my keys now too.
Posted Image

RammaJamma

RammaJamma

Enjoying the Process

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostRamboMizzou, on 04 January 2014 - 01:05 AM, said:

In order to get cash they had to know your pin but you said they had your wallet you didn't make your pin your date of birth by any chance did you?

I don't understand how they got that much most ATM's will only give up to $400 in a 24hr time period.
"I didn't come to Alabama to win 10 games a year and be a contender. I came here to win championships, Conference Championships, and National Championships. I love it here because that's not just what I want, but what this fan base expects." -Alabama Head Football Coach Nick Saban

ROLL TIDE!!

RamboMizzou

RamboMizzou

Milf Hunter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostRammaJamma, on 04 January 2014 - 01:39 AM, said:

In order to get cash they had to know your pin but you said they had your wallet you didn't make your pin your date of birth by any chance did you?

I don't understand how they got that much most ATM's will only give up to $400 in a 24hr time period.

No I didn't but mine is easy to find out if you either watch me do it or if you know me at all. I just can't imagine it being someone I know. I was so anti wallet until about a month ago for this very reason, losing everything at once.
Posted Image

RamboMizzou

RamboMizzou

Milf Hunter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
As for the 400 in a 24 hour period, I have absolutely no idea. I'm beyond confused how this happen but all transactions happened at the same Kum and go with multiple transactions. Wondering.how that wouldnt be fishy to a worker there.
Posted Image

cocky4ever

cocky4ever
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Nb4 Rambo finds out he was really the one who did, and he was just too drunk to remember after celebrating the bowl win

A10Rebel

A10Rebel

brrrrrrrrttt....

• Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
pin numbers that include the last four of your social, your birth year, 1234, 1111,0000, 4321 are the first numbers they'll try. What's worse is that the transactions won't post until Monday at midnight because depending on your bank and the time on Friday they switch over, those will be processed as Monday, business day transactions. You won't be able to file a fraud claim probably until Tuesday. If you have overdraft fees just tell them to refund those because of the fraudulent transactions. Hopefully you don't have to pay any bills until they get your money back.

File a fraud claim also with the three credit bureau's as well. If they have your social and ID it's better to be safe than sorry if they try to steal your ID as well.

Trans Union
Equifax
Experian

Calling just one may be enough to put a notice to the other two. Do you have an extra key to the car? Go to a lock smith and get the locks changed on your car and the house. If they have your license they know where you live so they might try to hit the house for stuff too.

RammaJamma

RammaJamma

Enjoying the Process

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Off topic but I read something interesting the other day. If someone ever robs you or is forcing you to give up your pin number give the the number backwards if your pin is 1234 give 4321. It will make the transaction but the ATM automatically alerts authorities to the scene.
"I didn't come to Alabama to win 10 games a year and be a contender. I came here to win championships, Conference Championships, and National Championships. I love it here because that's not just what I want, but what this fan base expects." -Alabama Head Football Coach Nick Saban

ROLL TIDE!!

Hothotz

Hothotz

Fire Richt

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Debit cards are the worst thing you can carry in your wallet. Only carry REAL credit cards, even if you don't have the credit to get one get a secured one. It's the only safe thing out there. Debit cards are for suckers.

RamboMizzou

RamboMizzou

Milf Hunter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Well I'm about to run up to the police station and bank now to see all that I have to do.

Edited by RamboMizzou, 04 January 2014 - 10:13 AM.

Posted Image