Welcome to SECTalk.com

Welcome to SECTalk.com -- The Home of 6 Straight National Titles!

You are currently accessing our site as a guest which means you can't access all of our features such as social groups, sports betting, and many more. By joining our free community you will have access to all of these great features as well as to participating in our forums, contacting other members, and much more. Registration only takes a minute and SECTalk.com is absolutely free, so please join today!

If you have any problems registering or signing in, please contact us.

2015 SECTalk.com Fundraiser
Progress: $1,100 of $2,570 raised

Oklahoma

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
45 replies to this topic

Dawgfan4life24

Dawgfan4life24
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostNeil Caudle is Superman, on 05 January 2014 - 12:27 AM, said:

Oh, my bad, I could've sworn we had leads of 27-10 at half and 37-17 at the beginning of the 4th. Nah, you're right, we were never at any point up big against UGA and you certainly didn't have to storm back at the very end of the game just to get ahead, I mean, :lanekiffin:, y'all were ahead as early as 1:49 left in the game!

You had the lead for 1:24 the entire game. We had the lead for 51:27. You really wanna say, looking at that, that we didn't "Deserve" to win? Not to mention Murray was given a VERY questionable TD by the refs to take the lead to begin with.

I'm not saying y'all didn't play well, because if you look at what I said directly following that game I praised UGA's efforts. To say that we didn't deserve to win after dominating the first three quarters and pulling out a final play when we need it is just wrong.

Like a questionable recovery by Josh Harvey Clemons that was taken from him, that for the first time every prompted Richts first penalty?

UGA came back in a huge way, even after giving up hundreds of yards on the ground and lost by a fluke of a tipped ball. 9 times outta 10 that ball hits the turf.

Regardless of all that. I'm not butthurt, just didnt care for the "Georgia still sucks" comment when Auburn narrowly escaped a loss on a fluke play at home.

But whats done is done.

Seriously, good luck tonight. Should be one hell of a game. Regardless of the outcome, Auburn has turned in on hell of a season..... Chop Chop

Posted Image

Georgia Bulldogs 8-2 (6-2)

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users