Welcome to SECTalk.com

Welcome to SECTalk.com -- The Home of 6 Straight National Titles!

You are currently accessing our site as a guest which means you can't access all of our features such as social groups, sports betting, and many more. By joining our free community you will have access to all of these great features as well as to participating in our forums, contacting other members, and much more. Registration only takes a minute and SECTalk.com is absolutely free, so please join today!

If you have any problems registering or signing in, please contact us.

Oklahoma

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
45 replies to this topic

BlackSheep 171

BlackSheep 171

Somebody's gotta go back and get a shitload of dimes

• Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostTHE_KRIEG, on 03 January 2014 - 01:51 PM, said:

Hey @BlackSheep 171 come and celebrate your win over alabama on these SECTalk forums, you're one of the few teams that deserves it. Good game y'all gotta badass little QB

Also, Georgia sucks

I really gotta thank @bobbyb0322, @Maroonblood, @stefanooz and the rest of Aggy nation for the QB. Trevor Knight badly wanted to go to A&M, but they didnt want his brother. Stoops gladly took in Trevor's brother as a backup TE. Seems like a smart choice now....we would of got beat by 15+ if Blake Bell was the starter last night.
Sterling.jpg

#18 Oklahoma 5-2 (2-2) vs Iowa State 2-4 (0-3) Nov 1st

BlackSheep 171

BlackSheep 171

• Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostDawgfan4life24, on 03 January 2014 - 02:19 PM, said:

USC will always be irrelevant.  Regardless if they beat UGA or not.  They lose to use, they dont make it, the beat us, they dont make it. Blah blah. Georgia>USC . Wont change anytime soon.

Awesome Sig.
Sterling.jpg

Ealey24

Ealey24

Glory Days

• Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Oklahoma is terrible. Alabama did not want to be there. And that LT for Alabama played himself out of the 1st round IMO. That was ugly.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"We on top"

BlackSheep 171

BlackSheep 171

• Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostEaley24, on 03 January 2014 - 10:00 PM, said:

Oklahoma is terrible. Alabama did not want to be there. And that LT for Alabama played himself out of the 1st round IMO. That was ugly.

Georgia fan? You would be an expert on terrible football....
Sterling.jpg

Ealey24

Ealey24

Glory Days

• Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostBlackSheep 171, on 03 January 2014 - 10:11 PM, said:

Georgia fan? You would be an expert on terrible football....
Oklahoma is the Georgia of the Big 12 buddy. Sadly, we are in the same boat.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"We on top"

Tider27

Tider27

Bammer Moderator

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostEaley24, on 03 January 2014 - 10:14 PM, said:

Oklahoma is the Georgia of the Big 12 buddy. Sadly, we are in the same boat.

Actually, be glad you didn't make it to some NCs only to lose.

"At least they won the Sugar Bowl" incoming.

Posted Image

Herschel Talker

Herschel Talker

Disney Dawg

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Yes, Georgia sucks. And auburn needed the fluke play of the decade to beat a shitty UGA team.

Prepare your anus. Spears incoming.
Posted Image
Formerly known as gatorhater

WeglNach

WeglNach

Plainsmun

• Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostDawgfan4life24, on 03 January 2014 - 02:06 PM, said:

Yea yea. A lotta shit talking for a team who won by the sacred grace of Buddha. Getting super fuqing lucky against Georgia doesnt make Auburn worth a shit.  It's ok though. FSU is coming to town.  The rabbits food in Gus's pocket wont mean shit when Winston comes to rape him.

A lotta shit talking for a team who went 8-5. The closest UGA ever gets to smelling a NC is playing at Jordan Hare, Bryant Denny, or the swamp.

Also, USC > UGA by a long shot. Spurrier is twice the coach Richt is, and will continue to be. What improvement has been made under Richt's Tenure? Meanwhile, Spurrier has USC on a strong, steady move upwards and makes excellent assistant coaching hires.They overcome adversity and find ways to win. They compete for the SEC Championship year in and year out. Spurrier has USC rolling at 3 consecutive 11 win seasons. Don't look now, but USC has eclipsed UGA.

As of late, UGA is where SEC talent goes to die. Example? Gurly, AJ, Aaron Murray... I could go on.   UGA fans are most proud of their losses that were "almost" victories, and ridicules teams that actually have more points than their opponents at the end of the game.

The inferiority complex of so many UGA fans on this site is crazy. The last thing any UGA fan has the right to do is to put USC down or criticize other teams for winning regardless of manner when UGA can't muster a W themselves.

Also this is happening

http://www.ajc.com/v...er-loss/vCMYLJ/

Yeah. UGA is totally more relevant than USC

Edited by WeglNach, 03 January 2014 - 11:10 PM.

Posted Image

Where on earth’s surface have I found better friends, manlier sportsmen, truer gentlemen than among the sons of the deservedly popular A.P.I.? -John Heisman

CCRider

CCRider
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostNeil Caudle is Superman, on 03 January 2014 - 06:06 PM, said:

I'm pretty sure we buttPosted Imageed Georgia the entire first half. Only when we let off the gas did y'all come back and we did what we had to do to win anyway. That one specific play was lucky, but y'all should consider yourselves lucky to have had the chance to get ahead in the first place.

I'm not really sure how you can call beating Bama "pure luck". Even if we hadn't returned the FG for a TD (which was pure skill, not luck) it would have gone into OT where we had a good chance to win anyway as we have one of the best redzone D's and O's in the country. It's not like a college kicker missing a 57 yard FG is lucky by any stretch of the imagination.

You just think Auburn beat Georgia because they happened to have more points than UGA when time expired.  Georgia actually won because our players know that they are loved by Coach Mark Richt and Auburn players can't say that about Chizik or Malzahn.  Sure you can enjoy playing for and winning National Titles but Georgia is undefeated in things that don't mean shit.

Edited by CCRider, 03 January 2014 - 11:33 PM.

Posted Image.

Posted Image

If we continue to humor these Missouri Yankees they will start to actually believe they are really in the SEC.  Ppffffftttttt.....Yankees in the SEC....that'll be the day!

Dawgfan4life24

Dawgfan4life24
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostNeil Caudle is Superman, on 03 January 2014 - 06:06 PM, said:

I'm pretty sure we buttPosted Imageed Georgia the entire first half. Only when we let off the gas did y'all come back and we did what we had to do to win anyway. That one specific play was lucky, but y'all should consider yourselves lucky to have had the chance to get ahead in the first place.

I'm not really sure how you can call beating Bama "pure luck". Even if we hadn't returned the FG for a TD (which was pure skill, not luck) it would have gone into OT where we had a good chance to win anyway as we have one of the best redzone D's and O's in the country. It's not like a college kicker missing a 57 yard FG is lucky by any stretch of the imagination.
Hardly buttfuqed Georgia. Let off the gas my ass. What subs did you put in? None. What did you just stop throwing and run a lot??? Auburn does that anyway. Auburn didn't deserve to win that game. They got as lucky as I've ever seen.  

Bama. Yea Saban goofed up. Could have been a toss up. Tiggas did have momentum though

Posted Image

Georgia Bulldogs 5-1 (3-1)

Posted Image

Dawgfan4life24

Dawgfan4life24
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostWeglNach, on 03 January 2014 - 10:45 PM, said:

A lotta shit talking for a team who went 8-5. The closest UGA ever gets to smelling a NC is playing at Jordan Hare, Bryant Denny, or the swamp.

Also, USC > UGA by a long shot. Spurrier is twice the coach Richt is, and will continue to be. What improvement has been made under Richt's Tenure? Meanwhile, Spurrier has USC on a strong, steady move upwards and makes excellent assistant coaching hires.They overcome adversity and find ways to win. They compete for the SEC Championship year in and year out. Spurrier has USC rolling at 3 consecutive 11 win seasons. Don't look now, but USC has eclipsed UGA.

As of late, UGA is where SEC talent goes to die. Example? Gurly, AJ, Aaron Murray... I could go on.   UGA fans are most proud of their losses that were "almost" victories, and ridicules teams that actually have more points than their opponents at the end of the game.

The inferiority complex of so many UGA fans on this site is crazy. The last thing any UGA fan has the right to do is to put USC down or criticize other teams for winning regardless of manner when UGA can't muster a W themselves.

Also this is happening

View PostWeglNach, on 03 January 2014 - 10:45 PM, said:

Also this is happening

Haha cute post. When's the last time USC went to ATL?  How bout UGA? Yea that's what I thought. We are sooo irrelevant.

Like I said before. Auburn luck runs out in 3 days. Then Auburn will be as irrelevant as Georgia. No Natty. The rest don't mean shit.

Posted Image

Georgia Bulldogs 5-1 (3-1)

Posted Image

CCRider

CCRider
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostDawgfan4life24, on 03 January 2014 - 11:58 PM, said:

Hardly buttfuqed Georgia. Let off the gas my ass. What subs did you put in? None. What did you just stop throwing and run a lot??? Auburn does that anyway. Auburn didn't deserve to win that game. They got as lucky as I've ever seen.  

Bama. Yea Saban goofed up. Could have been a toss up. Tiggas did have momentum though

Dawg Fan is correct.  In fact the Auburn game was the second most awe inspiring and important almost win/moral victory for Mark Richt in the last four years.  If we keep losing to better coached teams at the last second at this fevered pace they are gonna erect a Mark Richt statue outside of Ol' Sanford.  I believe the medium that the artist will be using shall be used condoms and aborted baby fetuses as opposed to the traditional bronze sculpture.
Posted Image.

Posted Image

If we continue to humor these Missouri Yankees they will start to actually believe they are really in the SEC.  Ppffffftttttt.....Yankees in the SEC....that'll be the day!

Coqui

Coqui

welp

• Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
I have this image in my head of dawgfan sitting behind his keyboard, screaming, slamming it so hard keys are popping out. He's so mad I bet it takes him 45 mins to type out a semi-coherent thought.

Posted Image

34-17 | 29-7 | 34-13 | 27-17 | 31-17

The Rebels of Oakland

WeglNach

WeglNach

Plainsmun

• Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostDawgfan4life24, on 04 January 2014 - 12:05 AM, said:

Haha cute post. When's the last time USC went to ATL?  How bout UGA? Yea that's what I thought. We are sooo irrelevant.

Like I said before. Auburn luck runs out in 3 days. Then Auburn will be as irrelevant as Georgia. No Natty. The rest don't mean shit.

Pathetic "Yeah wel ur gawn lose" post is Pathetic. You're proving my point.

The rest don't mean shit? Wow. UGA hasn't meant shit in a really, really long time then. I guess we agree here.

Last time USC went to ATL was in 2010. Not that long ago, and they were a helluva lot closer to going than you were this year, and probably next year as well.

Auburn will be as irrelevant as UGA if AU doesn't win national championship? Do you realize how little sense this makes?  When was the last time UGA even competed for a Natty? Closest you've come is getting beat in the SEC championship.

Want to talk about next year? You think Next year is RIcht's breakout season? It took Guz Malzhan HIS FIRST Posted ImageING YEAR to do what Richt hasn't been able to do in 13. And don't even begin to call that luck. If that's all it takes, Richt has had plenty of time to collect some rabbit's feet and throw salt over his shoulder.

Posted Image

Where on earth’s surface have I found better friends, manlier sportsmen, truer gentlemen than among the sons of the deservedly popular A.P.I.? -John Heisman

bobbyb0322

bobbyb0322
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostBlackSheep 171, on 03 January 2014 - 09:41 PM, said:

I really gotta thank @bobbyb0322, @Maroonblood, @stefanooz and the rest of Aggy nation for the QB. Trevor Knight badly wanted to go to A&M, but they didnt want his brother. Stoops gladly took in Trevor's brother as a backup TE. Seems like a smart choice now....we would of got beat by 15+ if Blake Bell was the starter last night.

Congrats on OU's win. Knight is a good one for sure.

Posted Image