the bob stoops chokes on crow thread - SEC Trash Talk - SECTalk.com

Jump to content

Welcome to SECTalk.com

Welcome to SECTalk.com -- The Home of 6 Straight National Titles!

You are currently accessing our site as a guest which means you can't access all of our features such as social groups, sports betting, and many more. By joining our free community you will have access to all of these great features as well as to participating in our forums, contacting other members, and much more. Registration only takes a minute and SECTalk.com is absolutely free, so please join today!

If you have any problems registering or signing in, please contact us.

the bob stoops chokes on crow thread

- - - - -

  • Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#1
shamoan

shamoan

    Omaha bound.

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Posts:
    12,719
  • Joined:
    Jul 2009
  • Cash:
    1,000
  • High Fives:
    5,227
bama is gonna be pretty pissed and stoops said some crazy shit about the sec this past season.  he is about to get the red ass and saban might break one off in him.  sooners are gonna get murdered.

the goiter will regret those words earlier this year.

#2
GATORSFAN21

GATORSFAN21
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Posts:
    1,795
  • Joined:
    Nov 2012
  • Cash:
    510
  • High Fives:
    836
Yeah......you should do this once the game is over....so this doesn't happen.

Edited by GATORSFAN21, 02 January 2014 - 11:21 PM.


#3
MerlinsJizzSack

MerlinsJizzSack

    en fuego

  • Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Posts:
    15,297
  • Age:
    22
  • Joined:
    May 2009
  • Location:
    Oxford, MS
  • Cash:
    1,000
Shamoan with his spot on picks

Edited by MerlinsJizzSack, 03 January 2014 - 12:40 AM.

Swayze Field - Oxford University Stadium


Posted Image


The best damned college baseball experience in the land

Formerly known as RebelFan4Life

#4
bbqit

bbqit
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Posts:
    15,481
  • Age:
    54
  • Joined:
    Dec 2004
  • Cash:
    1,000
  • High Fives:
    5,248

View PostMerlinsJizzSack, on 03 January 2014 - 12:40 AM, said:

Shamoan with his spot on picks

I never would have dreamed that the msu negative vibes could bring down bama. the bama fans riding the championship train for all these years let some msu fans on the caboose and bam! it all goes down the toilet. cut that car loose tider27 and yall will be back next year!! crimmson713 make sure the other cars are empty of msu fans before you restart the engine to that train!
Du-te la dracu 'LSU

#5
Gidnik

Gidnik
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Posts:
    4,822
  • Age:
    34
  • Joined:
    Aug 2009
  • Cash:
    1,000
  • High Fives:
    3,306
looks like little bobby stoops was right
Posted Image

#6
msubulldogfan1

msubulldogfan1
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Posts:
    4,117
  • Age:
    27
  • Joined:
    Aug 2008
  • Cash:
    1,000
  • High Fives:
    1,322
Big game bob.

I was shocke by the outcome.

Whenever saban displayed his butthurt in the pregame interview tho I got worried.

#7
BlackSheep 171

BlackSheep 171

    Somebody's gotta go back and get a shitload of dimes

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Posts:
    3,604
  • Age:
    29
  • Joined:
    Jun 2010
  • Location:
    OKlahoma
  • Cash:
    750
  • High Fives:
    1,146

View Postshamoan, on 02 January 2014 - 05:41 PM, said:

bama is gonna be pretty pissed and stoops said some crazy shit about the sec this past season.  he is about to get the red ass and saban might break one off in him.  sooners are gonna get murdered.

the goiter will regret those words earlier this year.

Spot on prediction here.....
TrevorKnight2.jpg
#11 OKLAHOMA SOONERS 45
#3 Alabama 31

Next vs La Tech 8/30/14
84-17-7 Bedlam Record- Most One Sided In-State Rivalry in College Football
539- weeks ranked in AP top 10- most ever
383 - weeks ranked in AP top 5- most ever
101- weeks ranked #1 in AP poll- most ever
153- 1st Team All Americans
47 game winning streak- longest in FBS history

48 Bowl Games (28-18-1)
44- Conference Titles (8 Big 12)
35- 10 win seasons- Most in FBS history
21-11 win seasons Most in FBS history
12 losing seasons- fewest in college football
7 AP National Titles
5 Heisman Winners
4- Only school with 4 coaches with 100+ wins

#8
PuddingTime

PuddingTime

    8 NCs/46 SECs/27 SECTs

  • Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Posts:
    37,903
  • Age:
    30
  • Joined:
    Oct 2006
  • Location:
    Lexington, KY
  • Cash:
    1,000
  • High Fives:
    8,688
Kentucky's desperately trying to siphon some of that Stoops mojo.
Posted Image

"At Kentucky, we don't just play college basketball. We ARE college basketball." - Coach John Calipari

#9
L.A.Hog

L.A.Hog

    Go Hogs,Pilgrim

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Posts:
    7,589
  • Age:
    57
  • Joined:
    Feb 2009
  • Cash:
    0
  • High Fives:
    4,711

View PostBlackSheep 171, on 05 January 2014 - 07:26 PM, said:



Spot on prediction here.....

Juuuuust a little outside......

#10
shamoan

shamoan

    Omaha bound.

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Posts:
    12,719
  • Joined:
    Jul 2009
  • Cash:
    1,000
  • High Fives:
    5,227

View PostBlackSheep 171, on 05 January 2014 - 07:26 PM, said:

Spot on prediction here.....

meh...had bama cared enough to win that game, it would have been right.  nothing i can say to you will make you believe that bama was sleep walking, but they were.  oh well, all conferences cant be 3-3....so in a way, stoops was eating those words.  the sec is currently sitting at 7-2 and still looking forward to a national title game.  3-3 and king of the world.  yawn....same shit, different year, the sec continues to roll.  congrats on your win, but your conference is second tier and you beat a second place team in a division of a conference.  had this been t-ball, you would have a trophy and a trip to the local pizza joint...now, all you will have done is built up false hope for next year where your world will inevitably shatter as some unmarked sec thunderstomps your ever-hopeful conference.  kiss the ring on your way out.

#11
shamoan

shamoan

    Omaha bound.

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Posts:
    12,719
  • Joined:
    Jul 2009
  • Cash:
    1,000
  • High Fives:
    5,227

View PostMerlinsJizzSack, on 03 January 2014 - 12:40 AM, said:

Shamoan with his spot on picks

yesssss.....let the hate flow through you.

yeah, cause im a predictions kinda guy....the spread was bama -15....so, im the idiot.  clearly something was amiss.  whatever, i will remember not to make any more other-conference bashing threads because this one turned out so well.  send your fastest horse and rider to pontotoc, grenada, and water valley and let them know the news....shamoan was wrong.

17-10

Posted Image

#12
BlackSheep 171

BlackSheep 171

    Somebody's gotta go back and get a shitload of dimes

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Posts:
    3,604
  • Age:
    29
  • Joined:
    Jun 2010
  • Location:
    OKlahoma
  • Cash:
    750
  • High Fives:
    1,146

View Postshamoan, on 05 January 2014 - 11:34 PM, said:



meh...had bama cared enough to win that game, it would have been right.  nothing i can say to you will make you believe that bama was sleep walking, but they were.  oh well, all conferences cant be 3-3....so in a way, stoops was eating those words.  the sec is currently sitting at 7-2 and still looking forward to a national title game.  3-3 and king of the world.  yawn....same shit, different year, the sec continues to roll.  congrats on your win, but your conference is second tier and you beat a second place team in a division of a conference.  had this been t-ball, you would have a trophy and a trip to the local pizza joint...now, all you will have done is built up false hope for next year where your world will inevitably shatter as some unmarked sec thunderstomps your ever-hopeful conference.  kiss the ring on your way out.

Your a MSU fan? I guess you would be an expert on getting pizza and a trophy for participating.
You haven't won a damn thing. MSU is below .500 for this history of the program. You can't hold a candle to the history, tradition and winning of Oklahoma or Alabama. I would continue, but this feels like picking on the retarded kid on the playground.
TrevorKnight2.jpg
#11 OKLAHOMA SOONERS 45
#3 Alabama 31

Next vs La Tech 8/30/14
84-17-7 Bedlam Record- Most One Sided In-State Rivalry in College Football
539- weeks ranked in AP top 10- most ever
383 - weeks ranked in AP top 5- most ever
101- weeks ranked #1 in AP poll- most ever
153- 1st Team All Americans
47 game winning streak- longest in FBS history

48 Bowl Games (28-18-1)
44- Conference Titles (8 Big 12)
35- 10 win seasons- Most in FBS history
21-11 win seasons Most in FBS history
12 losing seasons- fewest in college football
7 AP National Titles
5 Heisman Winners
4- Only school with 4 coaches with 100+ wins

#13
shamoan

shamoan

    Omaha bound.

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Posts:
    12,719
  • Joined:
    Jul 2009
  • Cash:
    1,000
  • High Fives:
    5,227

View PostBlackSheep 171, on 06 January 2014 - 08:07 AM, said:

Your a MSU fan? I guess you would be an expert on getting pizza and a trophy for participating.
You haven't won a damn thing. MSU is below .500 for this history of the program. You can't hold a candle to the history, tradition and winning of Oklahoma or Alabama. I would continue, but this feels like picking on the retarded kid on the playground.

we are experts at cashing that mother Posted Imageing check.  you dont need to tell me our history.  i am well aware of it...additionally, i made no efforts to compare our history to anyone else, but we are a charter member of the finest athletic conferences in the nation.  and fwiw, which may not be much, we played for a national title in 2013 in one of the big 3 sports.  not many universities can make that same claim in the past year.

sec is the envy of the nation and being a member has its perks...one of which is talking shit to lower conferences about how shitty their conference is....case in point.  feel free to bash msu all you want....water off a ducks back.  i would make the comparison of a limp-wristed slap-fighter slapping a ufc heavyweight.  my sister (ole miss) hits harder than you.

#14
BlackSheep 171

BlackSheep 171

    Somebody's gotta go back and get a shitload of dimes

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Posts:
    3,604
  • Age:
    29
  • Joined:
    Jun 2010
  • Location:
    OKlahoma
  • Cash:
    750
  • High Fives:
    1,146

View Postshamoan, on 06 January 2014 - 11:52 PM, said:



we are experts at cashing that mother Posted Imageing check.  you dont need to tell me our history.  i am well aware of it...additionally, i made no efforts to compare our history to anyone else, but we are a charter member of the finest athletic conferences in the nation.  and fwiw, which may not be much, we played for a national title in 2013 in one of the big 3 sports.  not many universities can make that same claim in the past year.

sec is the envy of the nation and being a member has its perks...one of which is talking shit to lower conferences about how shitty their conference is....case in point.  feel free to bash msu all you want....water off a ducks back.  i would make the comparison of a limp-wristed slap-fighter slapping a ufc heavyweight.  my sister (ole miss) hits harder than you.

Well if you have read any of my previous posts ever on here you will know that like some of the people on here, I don't care about conference power. I'm not gonna sit her and cheer for OSU and Texas. So you can bash conferences all you want, I would be glad to compare individual programs anytime.
TrevorKnight2.jpg
#11 OKLAHOMA SOONERS 45
#3 Alabama 31

Next vs La Tech 8/30/14
84-17-7 Bedlam Record- Most One Sided In-State Rivalry in College Football
539- weeks ranked in AP top 10- most ever
383 - weeks ranked in AP top 5- most ever
101- weeks ranked #1 in AP poll- most ever
153- 1st Team All Americans
47 game winning streak- longest in FBS history

48 Bowl Games (28-18-1)
44- Conference Titles (8 Big 12)
35- 10 win seasons- Most in FBS history
21-11 win seasons Most in FBS history
12 losing seasons- fewest in college football
7 AP National Titles
5 Heisman Winners
4- Only school with 4 coaches with 100+ wins

#15
Tider27

Tider27

    Bammer Moderator

  • Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Posts:
    36,784
  • Age:
    26
  • Joined:
    Jun 2007
  • Location:
    West AL
  • Cash:
    1,000
  • High Fives:
    13,890

View PostGidnik, on 03 January 2014 - 08:32 AM, said:

looks like little bobby stoops was right

Maybe if he does it a 2nd time. Until then...nah, just a good win.

.

.

.

Posted Image







0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users