Welcome to SECTalk.com

Welcome to SECTalk.com -- The Home of 6 Straight National Titles!

You are currently accessing our site as a guest which means you can't access all of our features such as social groups, sports betting, and many more. By joining our free community you will have access to all of these great features as well as to participating in our forums, contacting other members, and much more. Registration only takes a minute and SECTalk.com is absolutely free, so please join today!

If you have any problems registering or signing in, please contact us.

TRB Waiting on Richt to be fired

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
46 replies to this topic

CCRider

CCRider
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostRammaJamma, on 01 January 2014 - 10:20 PM, said:

The absolute best ain't leaving but just curious who would you hire out of the possible candidates? I already know Gruden but I mean serious candidates

I would have said Strong but he looks Texas bound.

Gary Patterson!   He would be a portly, sweaty, yelling, sweaty, pants up-jacking, sweaty BEAST!  He wins as much as we do and TCU is 15th in the pecking order for over rated Texas talent.  Plus he yells. I love yelling.  Not one single coach has yelled at a Georgia practice since 1988.  He yells at assistants, trainers, players, members of the media, cheerleaders, infants, the field itself, pads, the chief nacho technician in the concession stands, and the handicapped because he believes in equal opportunity yelling.  Plus he has a DC that looks like Sam Elliot and when given the choice between going by Richard or Dick with a surname of Bumpas he chose Dick.  

Posted Image.

Posted Image

If we continue to humor these Missouri Yankees they will start to actually believe they are really in the SEC.  Ppffffftttttt.....Yankees in the SEC....that'll be the day!

MerlinsJizzSack

MerlinsJizzSack

en fuego

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:

View PostCCRider, on 01 January 2014 - 08:41 PM, said:

Charlie Strong
Gary Patterson
A Functioning Retard
James Franklin
Art Briles