Welcome to SECTalk.com

Welcome to SECTalk.com -- The Home of 6 Straight National Titles!

You are currently accessing our site as a guest which means you can't access all of our features such as social groups, sports betting, and many more. By joining our free community you will have access to all of these great features as well as to participating in our forums, contacting other members, and much more. Registration only takes a minute and SECTalk.com is absolutely free, so please join today!

If you have any problems registering or signing in, please contact us.

Latest Topics

Latest News

Top Bettors

Top High Fived

TRB Waiting on Richt to be fired

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
46 replies to this topic

Crimson Kicker8

Crimson Kicker8

Formerly known as Crimson Kicker8

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Gotta throw my hat in TRB's corner.  Richt manages solid talent year in and year out and consistently under performs.  Of all the SEC pickem's I had for bowl season, Georgia was the one that gave me the least amount of confidence.  Mental errors and poor execution have plagued them in all the big games for quite some time.  Feels like groundhog day.
Posted Image

TheRealBrave

TheRealBrave

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostCrimson Kicker8, on 01 January 2014 - 08:53 PM, said:

Gotta throw my hat in TRB's corner.  Richt manages solid talent year in and year out and consistently under performs.  Of all the SEC pickem's I had for bowl season, Georgia was the one that gave me the least amount of confidence.  Mental errors and poor execution have plagued them in all the big games for quite some time.  Feels like groundhog day.

You would think more Georgia fans would realize it after 13 years of epic catastrophes happening in nearly every Georgia game. Most are happy with Richt which is mind blowing. He has made Georgia the Bad Luck Brian of college football

Edited by TheRealBrave, 01 January 2014 - 08:58 PM.

Posted Image

It's Chubb time... no homo

GatorHater24

GatorHater24
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostTheRealBrave, on 01 January 2014 - 06:25 PM, said:

Answer this question honestly, please. Do you think Mark Richt would go bowling multiple years in a row at Vanderbilt? Do you think he would beat/close games vs. teams like Georgia, Florida, Tennessee and South Carolina?

He wouldn't have AJ Green's, Stafford's, Murray's, Gurley's, Moreno's to carry him into bowl games

I don't want to go through multiple coaches over the next few years, which if we were to get Franklin I could see happening easily. Plus I don't like the dude, he's a big mouth whiney little d-bag and I don't want him associated with our program to be honest

And for his key wins this year which were
1. UGA: injuries + :lanekiffin:ed by refs + (yes bad coaching)
2.  UF (need I say more, not exactly an accomplishment by any means this year)
3. Tennessee (again, this isn't the UT of old)
4. SC (always plays down to their opponent)

Again, I ain't saying we don't need a change, I think we do. All I am saying is that most people would put UGA as one of the best coaching jobs in America and I think we can do a tad better than getting someone who has done ok at Vandy

Edited by GatorHater24, 01 January 2014 - 09:45 PM.

TheRealBrave

TheRealBrave

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostGatorHater24, on 01 January 2014 - 09:41 PM, said:

I don't want to go through multiple coaches over the next few years, which if we were to get Franklin I could see happening easily. Plus I don't like the dude, he's a big mouth whiney little d-bag and I don't want him associated with our program to be honest

Most really good head coaches are douche bags
Posted Image

Neil Caudle is Superman

Neil Caudle is Superman
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostTheRealBrave, on 01 January 2014 - 08:32 PM, said:

We'll ring you up next time we get rid of a thief or rapist, god knows you need one or the other at QB to be successful at Auburn

Yeah, it's been a whole 9 years since we went undefeated without one...

GatorHater24

GatorHater24
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostTheRealBrave, on 01 January 2014 - 09:42 PM, said:

Most really good head coaches are douche bags

I wouldn't want him for the same reason I don't think Texas should go after him, I think we could do better. The question is whether our cheap asses would actually pay what we needed to to get the absolute best

THE_KRIEG

THE_KRIEG
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
lol, richt has GOT to go. Now he's got the B1G laughing at us? Damn, I wish Bama played OSU.

You let us down, Georgia. You did bad, and you should feel bad.

Posted Image

KneesInTheBreeze

KneesInTheBreeze

KneesInTheBreeze

• Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Now the prick is embarrassing the whole SEC!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Sometimes mistaken for the Legendary Geaux

RammaJamma

RammaJamma

Enjoying the Process

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostGatorHater24, on 01 January 2014 - 09:52 PM, said:

I wouldn't want him for the same reason I don't think Texas should go after him, I think we could do better. The question is whether our cheap asses would actually pay what we needed to to get the absolute best

The absolute best ain't leaving but just curious who would you hire out of the possible candidates? I already know Gruden but I mean serious candidates
"I didn't come to Alabama to win 10 games a year and be a contender. I came here to win championships, Conference Championships, and National Championships. I love it here because that's not just what I want, but what this fan base expects." -Alabama Head Football Coach Nick Saban

ROLL TIDE!!

Boba Fett

Boba Fett

Atlanta's Resident Mandalorian

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
OP chose poorly. :trollface:
Posted Image
Formerly known as Darth Neyland

RammaJamma

RammaJamma

Enjoying the Process

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostKneesInTheBreeze, on 01 January 2014 - 10:15 PM, said:

Now the prick is embarrassing the whole SEC!

I say we start the realignment talk up again and see if we can't sucker conference usa into trading something for them..
"I didn't come to Alabama to win 10 games a year and be a contender. I came here to win championships, Conference Championships, and National Championships. I love it here because that's not just what I want, but what this fan base expects." -Alabama Head Football Coach Nick Saban

ROLL TIDE!!

GatorHater24

GatorHater24
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostRammaJamma, on 01 January 2014 - 10:20 PM, said:

The absolute best ain't leaving but just curious who would you hire out of the possible candidates? I already know Gruden but I mean serious candidates

Thats the thing, I mean there really isn't anyone all that great out there that comes to mind that we could get and in the meantime I'd rather stick with Richt than end up going through 10 coaches in the next 10 years

JoeGator

JoeGator
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostGatorHater24, on 01 January 2014 - 09:52 PM, said:

F$U is paying Jimbo $5 million a year and they can't even afford that.
Georgia can afford to pony up the dough- not sure where they are hoarding their revenue.

RammaJamma

RammaJamma

Enjoying the Process

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostGatorHater24, on 01 January 2014 - 10:28 PM, said:

Thats the thing, I mean there really isn't anyone all that great out there that comes to mind that we could get and in the meantime I'd rather stick with Richt than end up going through 10 coaches in the next 10 years

That's kinda what I thought so far this year no big names are unemployed or about to be. I don't want UGA to hire what would probably end up being a good coach but I don't think y'all wanna take a chance on an unproven guy either even if he is an alumni.

ROLL TIDE!!

TheRealBrave

TheRealBrave

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostJoeGator, on 01 January 2014 - 10:31 PM, said:

F$U is paying Jimbo $5 million a year and they can't even afford that.
Georgia can afford to pony up the dough- not sure where they are hoarding their revenue.

Our basketball program is hogging our revenue, duh
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users