Shaw's Five TDs Lead Gamecocks to 34-24 Capital One Bowl Win - South Carolina News - SECTalk.com

Welcome to SECTalk.com

Welcome to SECTalk.com -- The Home of 6 Straight National Titles!

You are currently accessing our site as a guest which means you can't access all of our features such as social groups, sports betting, and many more. By joining our free community you will have access to all of these great features as well as to participating in our forums, contacting other members, and much more. Registration only takes a minute and SECTalk.com is absolutely free, so please join today!

If you have any problems registering or signing in, please contact us.

Shaw's Five TDs Lead Gamecocks to 34-24 Capital One Bowl Win

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

GAMECOCK_FAN

GAMECOCK_FAN
  • Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Behind five touchdowns from senior quarterback Connor Shaw, No. 8/8 South Carolina (11-2) claimed a 34-24 victory over No. 19/19 Wisconsin (9-4) in the 2014 Capital One Bowl.

Click here for the original story.

WayzUp

WayzUp

Cynical Optimist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
We are going to miss the hell out of Connor Shaw next year.  We should be fine with Dylan Thompson and others coming back (Connor Mitch, Brendan Nosovitch) but Shaw has an "it" factor that can't be coached.  Hope he gets a shot in the NFL - I know I'd love to see him in Pittsburgh...Roethlisberger isn't getting any younger.

Let me get this straight. We're going to be "gifted" with a health care plan we are forced to purchase and will be fined for if we don't, written by a committee whose chairman says he doesn't understand it, passed by a Congress that hasn't read it but exempts itself from it, signed by a president who smokes, with funding administered by a treasury chief who didn't pay his taxes, to be overseen by a surgeon general who is obese and financed by a country that's broke.

What could possibly go wrong?

possumslayer

possumslayer

Dirty White Boy

• Members
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostWayzUp, on 01 January 2014 - 04:51 PM, said:

We are going to miss the hell out of Connor Shaw next year.  We should be fine with Dylan Thompson and others coming back (Connor Mitch, Brendan Nosovitch) but Shaw has an "it" factor that can't be coached.  Hope he gets a shot in the NFL - I know I'd love to see him in Pittsburgh...Roethlisberger isn't getting any younger.
it!

OmahaBound

OmahaBound

Boston Strong

• Members
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

Hope he gets a shot in the NFL - I know I'd love to see him in Pittsburgh...Roethlisberger isn't getting any younger.

Yeah, Spurrier announced after the game that Connor has been invited to the NFL combine.  Even if he's not drafted you know some teams are going to fall in love with him after the interviews in Indy.
Posted Image

"I've a suggestion to keep you all occupied.....Learn to swim"

cocky4ever

cocky4ever
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

Just saw a stat that said in the last 10 years only one QB has bad a 17/1 TD to INT ratio(Russel Wilson)....Shaw had 24/1 this season.
all your bases are belong to us

GATORSFAN21

GATORSFAN21
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Congrats to Connor Shaw. He's a class act and a great player.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users