Jump to content

Welcome to SECTalk.com

Welcome to SECTalk.com -- The Home of 6 Straight National Titles!

You are currently accessing our site as a guest which means you can't access all of our features such as social groups, sports betting, and many more. By joining our free community you will have access to all of these great features as well as to participating in our forums, contacting other members, and much more. Registration only takes a minute and SECTalk.com is absolutely free, so please join today!

If you have any problems registering or signing in, please contact us.


Oklahoma RB Brennan Clay

- - - - -

  • Please log in to reply
31 replies to this topic

#16
Neil Caudle is Superman

Neil Caudle is Superman
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • Posts:
    4,074
  • Age:
    26
  • Joined:
    Sep 2012
  • Cash:
    1,000
  • High Fives:
    1,415

View Postcocky4ever, on 31 December 2013 - 08:10 PM, said:



Wouldn't LSU have won the division??

No idea, they'd have all had two losses... TAMU beat Bama, Bama beat LSU, LSU beat TAMU... But again, TAMU's combined losses were by 8 total points against two top ten teams. It's not like they weren't amazing last year. People talk as if great non-SEC teams would come in and struggle to win 8-9 games... tAMU didn't struggle at all last year.

#17
RammaJamma

RammaJamma

    Enjoying the Process

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Posts:
    8,561
  • Age:
    42
  • Joined:
    Jun 2009
  • Cash:
    1,000
  • High Fives:
    3,641
Rainman lets just totally overlook aTm has had the best player, Heisman trophy winner the last two years making them better than they've been in fifty years or will be for the next fifty more than likely.
"I didn't come to Alabama to win 10 games a year and be a contender. I came here to win championships, Conference Championships, and National Championships. I love it here because that's not just what I want, but what this fan base expects." -Alabama Head Football Coach Nick Saban

ROLL TIDE!!

#18
Neil Caudle is Superman

Neil Caudle is Superman
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • Posts:
    4,074
  • Age:
    26
  • Joined:
    Sep 2012
  • Cash:
    1,000
  • High Fives:
    1,415

View PostRammaJamma, on 31 December 2013 - 08:20 PM, said:

Rainman lets just totally overlook aTm has had the best player, Heisman trophy winner the last two years making them better than they've been in fifty years or will be for the next fifty more than likely.

Mizzou came in and nearly won the SEC in their second year. What best player/Heisman trophy winner did they have?

Again, the fact that they're even in the conversation negates the argument that nobody could come into the SEC and be worth a shit.

#19
RammaJamma

RammaJamma

    Enjoying the Process

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Posts:
    8,561
  • Age:
    42
  • Joined:
    Jun 2009
  • Cash:
    1,000
  • High Fives:
    3,641

View PostNeil Caudle is Superman, on 31 December 2013 - 08:26 PM, said:


Mizzou came in and nearly won the SEC in their second year. What best player/Heisman trophy winner did they have?

Again, the fact that they're even in the conversation negates the argument that nobody could come into the SEC and be worth a shit.

They didn't win a game last year this year they do have a better team but if you don't think a little luck like Georgia, Florida, and maybe even Tennessee being injured not their normal self had something to do with Mizzou....... you of all people should know luck tip balls, last second comebacks against MSU, multiple field goals missed, etc... but that was all dominance right Rainman?

Any team may come in and compete for a year but avg over 8-10 years aTm will be battling MSU for 4th and Mizzou... Vandy and Kentucky
"I didn't come to Alabama to win 10 games a year and be a contender. I came here to win championships, Conference Championships, and National Championships. I love it here because that's not just what I want, but what this fan base expects." -Alabama Head Football Coach Nick Saban

ROLL TIDE!!

#20
Neil Caudle is Superman

Neil Caudle is Superman
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • Posts:
    4,074
  • Age:
    26
  • Joined:
    Sep 2012
  • Cash:
    1,000
  • High Fives:
    1,415

View PostRammaJamma, on 31 December 2013 - 08:37 PM, said:



They didn't win a game last year this year they do have a better team but if you don't think a little luck like Georgia, Florida, and maybe even Tennessee being injured not their normal self had something to do with Mizzou....... you of all people should know luck tip balls, last second comebacks against MSU, multiple field goals missed, etc... but that was all dominance right Rainman?

Any team may come in and compete for a year but avg over 8-10 years aTm will be battling MSU for 4th and Mizzou... Vandy and Kentucky

Last year Mizzou was the team with all the injuries so no! I don't see it being a pure luck factor. Tennessee was their normal self as of late, aka bad.

By the way, how's that 2009 lucky championship treating you? You wanna talk about blocked FGs and fortuitous injuries? Talk about your 2009 championship.

Every team gets lucky at some point if they win it all.

#21
RammaJamma

RammaJamma

    Enjoying the Process

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Posts:
    8,561
  • Age:
    42
  • Joined:
    Jun 2009
  • Cash:
    1,000
  • High Fives:
    3,641

View PostNeil Caudle is Superman, on 31 December 2013 - 08:40 PM, said:


Last year Mizzou was the team with all the injuries so no! I don't see it being a pure luck factor. Tennessee was their normal self as of late, aka bad.

By the way, how's that 2009 lucky championship treating you? You wanna talk about blocked FGs and fortuitous injuries? Talk about your 2009 championship.

Every team gets lucky at some point if they win it all.

Son I'm not sure I can continue this I've seem to lost my crayons and I'm not sure you can understand a damn thing. Have a good night cheers
"I didn't come to Alabama to win 10 games a year and be a contender. I came here to win championships, Conference Championships, and National Championships. I love it here because that's not just what I want, but what this fan base expects." -Alabama Head Football Coach Nick Saban

ROLL TIDE!!

#22
Neil Caudle is Superman

Neil Caudle is Superman
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • Posts:
    4,074
  • Age:
    26
  • Joined:
    Sep 2012
  • Cash:
    1,000
  • High Fives:
    1,415

View PostRammaJamma, on 31 December 2013 - 08:56 PM, said:



Son I'm not sure I can continue this I've seem to lost my crayons and I'm not sure you can understand a damn thing. Have a good night cheers

Aka you got nothin'. It's ok, we knew that already.

#23
BlackSheep 171

BlackSheep 171

    Somebody's gotta go back and get a shitload of dimes

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Posts:
    5,134
  • Age:
    30
  • Joined:
    Jun 2010
  • Location:
    OKlahoma
  • Cash:
    0
  • High Fives:
    1,666

View PostMizzou_Fan, on 31 December 2013 - 01:49 PM, said:

What's he going to say after the blowout?

"See, I told you so."
Perine.jpg
Samaje Perine - NCAA Single Game Record 427 Rushing Yards

#18 Oklahoma 8-3 (5-3) vs Oklahoma State 5-6 (3-5) Dec 6th

#24
Stefanozz

Stefanozz
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • Posts:
    1,323
  • Age:
    35
  • Joined:
    Dec 2012
  • Location:
    East Texas
  • Cash:
    0
  • High Fives:
    1,285

View PostNeil Caudle is Superman, on 31 December 2013 - 08:11 PM, said:

Yep, SEC is sure dominating the ACC right now! 28-10 yeeeeeeaaaaaahhhh! Wait, Duke is winning.
Yeah... we beat our ACC opponent...  Thanks for ending the streak.
Posted Image

#25
BlackSheep 171

BlackSheep 171

    Somebody's gotta go back and get a shitload of dimes

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Posts:
    5,134
  • Age:
    30
  • Joined:
    Jun 2010
  • Location:
    OKlahoma
  • Cash:
    0
  • High Fives:
    1,666

View PostStefanozz, on 07 January 2014 - 08:22 AM, said:


Yeah... we beat our ACC opponent...  Thanks for ending the streak.

Bama and Auburn had won the last 4 titles, then go 0-2 in the BCSNCG and Sugar Bowl. Raise your hand if you saw that one coming.
Perine.jpg
Samaje Perine - NCAA Single Game Record 427 Rushing Yards

#18 Oklahoma 8-3 (5-3) vs Oklahoma State 5-6 (3-5) Dec 6th

#26
Stefanozz

Stefanozz
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • Posts:
    1,323
  • Age:
    35
  • Joined:
    Dec 2012
  • Location:
    East Texas
  • Cash:
    0
  • High Fives:
    1,285

View PostBlackSheep 171, on 07 January 2014 - 08:55 AM, said:

Bama and Auburn had won the last 4 titles, then go 0-2 in the BCSNCG and Sugar Bowl. Raise your hand if you saw that one coming.
Auburn I picked against but rooted for.  So not a surprise they lost.  After Duke proved to be so determined I felt like FSU was the real deal.

Bama was a huge surprise.  I picked Bama and started watching the game mildly rooting for Bama/SEC.  Somewhere in the second quarter I found myself rooting for OU and it felt dirty.  I suppose the 2013 Cotton Bowl wiped away my hatred for OU. (Sry had to squeeze that in somewhere.)
Posted Image

#27
BlackSheep 171

BlackSheep 171

    Somebody's gotta go back and get a shitload of dimes

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Posts:
    5,134
  • Age:
    30
  • Joined:
    Jun 2010
  • Location:
    OKlahoma
  • Cash:
    0
  • High Fives:
    1,666

View PostStefanozz, on 07 January 2014 - 09:13 AM, said:


Auburn I picked against but rooted for.  So not a surprise they lost.  After Duke proved to be so determined I felt like FSU was the real deal.

Bama was a huge surprise.  I picked Bama and started watching the game mildly rooting for Bama/SEC.  Somewhere in the second quarter I found myself rooting for OU and it felt dirty.  I suppose the 2013 Cotton Bowl wiped away my hatred for OU. (Sry had to squeeze that in somewhere.)

After beating Bama the 2013 Cotton Bowl is as distant in my mind as 77-0 is in your mind.
Perine.jpg
Samaje Perine - NCAA Single Game Record 427 Rushing Yards

#18 Oklahoma 8-3 (5-3) vs Oklahoma State 5-6 (3-5) Dec 6th

#28
Stefanozz

Stefanozz
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • Posts:
    1,323
  • Age:
    35
  • Joined:
    Dec 2012
  • Location:
    East Texas
  • Cash:
    0
  • High Fives:
    1,285

View PostBlackSheep 171, on 07 January 2014 - 09:49 AM, said:

After beating Bama the 2013 Cotton Bowl is as distant in my mind as 77-0 is in your mind.

It WAS in the back of my mind...
:lol:
Posted Image

#29
Gidnik

Gidnik
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Posts:
    5,523
  • Age:
    35
  • Joined:
    Aug 2009
  • Cash:
    1,000
  • High Fives:
    3,672

View PostStefanozz, on 07 January 2014 - 09:51 AM, said:


It WAS in the back of my mind...
http://m.youtube.com...h?v=RPquR4eXa84



:trollface:
Posted Image

#30
Stefanozz

Stefanozz
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • Posts:
    1,323
  • Age:
    35
  • Joined:
    Dec 2012
  • Location:
    East Texas
  • Cash:
    0
  • High Fives:
    1,285

View PostGidnik, on 07 January 2014 - 10:40 AM, said:

http://www.doesoustillsuck.com/
Posted Image



Similar Topics

  Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info



0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users