Welcome to SECTalk.com

Welcome to SECTalk.com -- The Home of 6 Straight National Titles!

You are currently accessing our site as a guest which means you can't access all of our features such as social groups, sports betting, and many more. By joining our free community you will have access to all of these great features as well as to participating in our forums, contacting other members, and much more. Registration only takes a minute and SECTalk.com is absolutely free, so please join today!

If you have any problems registering or signing in, please contact us.

Oklahoma RB Brennan Clay

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
31 replies to this topic

RammaJamma

RammaJamma

Enjoying the Process

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
http://www.al.com/al...clay_on_al.html

Don't do it don't do it son... to late

Not only did Clay have something to say about Bama he took a shot at the SEC.
"I didn't come to Alabama to win 10 games a year and be a contender. I came here to win championships, Conference Championships, and National Championships. I love it here because that's not just what I want, but what this fan base expects." -Alabama Head Football Coach Nick Saban

ROLL TIDE!!

A10Rebel

A10Rebel

brrrrrrrrttt....

• Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Yeah the SEC is so overhyped? I'm still waiting for the BIG 12 to get to a NC and win one since Texas did almost a decade ago.

CrimsoNation713

CrimsoNation713

I'm an angel in an earth suit

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
like coach, like player
"Whenever I see those crimson jerseys and crimson helmets, I feel humbled to have played football for Alabama. Other players in the NFL talk to me about their schools and their traditions. I just smile knowing the immense love Alabama fans have for our school and its football program. I'm proud to be a part of that Crimson Tide heritage."

-- Derrick Thomas

A10Rebel

A10Rebel

brrrrrrrrttt....

• Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Statue of Liberty play ftw.

RammaJamma

RammaJamma

Enjoying the Process

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
@BlackSheep 171

Y'all may need to drug test this one. What's he trying to say you think Stoops told him that?
"I didn't come to Alabama to win 10 games a year and be a contender. I came here to win championships, Conference Championships, and National Championships. I love it here because that's not just what I want, but what this fan base expects." -Alabama Head Football Coach Nick Saban

ROLL TIDE!!

Mizzou_Fan

Mizzou_Fan

Hail State!

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
What's he going to say after the blowout?

CrimsoNation713

CrimsoNation713

I'm an angel in an earth suit

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostMizzou_Fan, on 31 December 2013 - 01:49 PM, said:

From the punishing hits he's going take, I doubt he remembers saying it. :trollface:
"Whenever I see those crimson jerseys and crimson helmets, I feel humbled to have played football for Alabama. Other players in the NFL talk to me about their schools and their traditions. I just smile knowing the immense love Alabama fans have for our school and its football program. I'm proud to be a part of that Crimson Tide heritage."

-- Derrick Thomas

BlackSheep 171

BlackSheep 171

Somebody's gotta go back and get a shitload of dimes

• Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostRammaJamma, on 31 December 2013 - 01:49 PM, said:

@BlackSheep 171

Y'all may need to drug test this one. What's he trying to say you think Stoops told him that?

View PostMizzou_Fan, on 31 December 2013 - 01:49 PM, said:

I dont know.....and to be honest...I dont really care what he says.

You never know what will happen in a bowl game. Its all about emotion. Take last night for example. The Pac 12 #3 team smokes the Big 12 #4. Then the Pac 12 #2 takes it on the chin from the Big 12 #6 team. No way that should happen.

I dont think OU is going to win, but I think OU CAN win if everything falls into place. But your not going to get any trasj talk from me.
Sterling.jpg

#18 Oklahoma 5-2 (2-2) vs Iowa State 2-4 (0-3) Nov 1st

GoldenRebel

GoldenRebel

A Proud Swayze Crazy

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
He should've consulted bo Wallace first

Neil Caudle is Superman

Neil Caudle is Superman
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
He's not exactly wrong here... We've always said about top non-SEC teams, "Let's see them join the SEC and see how well they do with an SEC schedule all season long". Well, TAMU came in and nearly won the SEC last year, Mizzou nearly won it this year, and they weren't even considered to be top non-SEC teams prior to arriving.

cocky4ever

cocky4ever
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostNeil Caudle is Superman, on 31 December 2013 - 07:00 PM, said:

He's not exactly wrong here... We've always said about top non-SEC teams, "Let's see them join the SEC and see how well they do with an SEC schedule all season long". Well, TAMU came in and nearly won the SEC last year, Mizzou nearly won it this year, and they weren't even considered to be top non-SEC teams prior to arriving.

Look at what A&M did to oklahoma last year...they would've won the big 12. And how did they "nearly win the conference" when they didn't even come close to winning their division? Mizzou took advantage of injuries on other teams and a favorable schedule. They didn't beat a team that finished with more than 8 wins....and the SECCG didn't show me anything to make me think they "almost won the conference".

Neil Caudle is Superman

Neil Caudle is Superman
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View Postcocky4ever, on 31 December 2013 - 07:24 PM, said:

Look at what A&M did to oklahoma last year...they would've won the big 12. And how did they "nearly win the conference" when they didn't even come close to winning their division? Mizzou took advantage of injuries on other teams and a favorable schedule. They didn't beat a team that finished with more than 8 wins....and the SECCG didn't show me anything to make me think they "almost won the conference".

TAMU was one Bama loss away from winning the West last year. If they'd won either game that they lost they'd have been in and they lost those games by 3 and 5 points so it's not like they were far away in 2012. That definitely doesn't qualify as "didn't even come close to winning their division"

RammaJamma

RammaJamma

Enjoying the Process

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostNeil Caudle is Superman, on 31 December 2013 - 07:00 PM, said:

Neil Caudle is Rainman

ROLL TIDE!!

cocky4ever

cocky4ever
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostNeil Caudle is Superman, on 31 December 2013 - 08:05 PM, said:

TAMU was one Bama loss away from winning the West last year. If they'd won either game that they lost they'd have been in and they lost those games by 3 and 5 points so it's not like they were far away in 2012. That definitely doesn't qualify as "didn't even come close to winning their division"

Wouldn't LSU have won the division??

Neil Caudle is Superman

Neil Caudle is Superman
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostRammaJamma, on 31 December 2013 - 08:07 PM, said:

Neil Caudle is Rainman

Yep, SEC is sure dominating the ACC right now! 28-10 yeeeeeeaaaaaahhhh! Wait, Duke is winning.