Welcome to SECTalk.com

Welcome to SECTalk.com -- The Home of 6 Straight National Titles!

You are currently accessing our site as a guest which means you can't access all of our features such as social groups, sports betting, and many more. By joining our free community you will have access to all of these great features as well as to participating in our forums, contacting other members, and much more. Registration only takes a minute and SECTalk.com is absolutely free, so please join today!

If you have any problems registering or signing in, please contact us.

Jimbo Fisher to Texas After Losing NT Game. Mark Richt and His Entire Staff To FSU

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

CCRider

CCRider
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Come on Texas....that dude's name is Jimbo.....it's like he was born to coach at Texas.  FSU if you lose Jimbo don't you want to bring your prodigal son back home?   Just make sure you get Bobo and Grantham as well.
Posted Image.

Posted Image

If we continue to humor these Missouri Yankees they will start to actually believe they are really in the SEC.  Ppffffftttttt.....Yankees in the SEC....that'll be the day!

KneesInTheBreeze

KneesInTheBreeze

KneesInTheBreeze

• Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Briles or Jimbo or Franklin or Strong???
I think it will be Briles.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Sometimes mistaken for the Legendary Geaux

CCRider

CCRider
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostKneesInTheBreeze, on 31 December 2013 - 12:47 AM, said:

Briles or Jimbo or Franklin or Strong???
I think it will be Briles.

Maybe you misunderstood the rules of this game....Richt won't leave for Baylor and then Richt is at UGA and that doesn't help me out at all!
Posted Image.

Posted Image

If we continue to humor these Missouri Yankees they will start to actually believe they are really in the SEC.  Ppffffftttttt.....Yankees in the SEC....that'll be the day!

ALA2262

ALA2262
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Be careful! Richt might be like Phat Phil. Not all that great,but a helluva lot better than the replacements.

bbqit

bbqit
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
win or lose jimbo goes to texas. the fsu fans and administration have been on his ass since he got there. for once fans and administration will realize how nuts it is to treat a coach like that. then smart leaves for fsu. fsu learned a lesson and treats him good. then one day saban retires. man hired behind saban gets two years before fired. smart now leaves fsu for bama cause he didn't want to be the coach behind saban.
Du-te la dracu 'LSU

ARfanNmem

ARfanNmem
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View Postbbqit, on 01 January 2014 - 08:45 AM, said:

win or lose jimbo goes to texas. the fsu fans and administration have been on his ass since he got there. for once fans and administration will realize how nuts it is to treat a coach like that.

Thanks for reminding me that it isn't just Arkansas fans that are bad, it's pretty much all of them. I wonder if NFL fans are bad. Probably worse.

CCRider

CCRider
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostALA2262, on 01 January 2014 - 08:38 AM, said:

Be careful! Richt might be like Phat Phil. Not all that great,but a helluva lot better than the replacements.

Gus Malzahn has disproven the Phat Phil Ptherom!
Posted Image.

Posted Image

TheRealBrave

TheRealBrave

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostALA2262, on 01 January 2014 - 08:38 AM, said:

Except ole Krispy Kreme won a :lanekiffin:in BCS championship and Richt has absolute shit to show for 13 years. I'd rather us turn into the next UT than suffer Richt anymore. I hate him. He is worse than the Holocaust.

Edited by TheRealBrave, 01 January 2014 - 09:00 PM.

Posted Image
MARK RICHT MAKES GOOD HIRE, HELL HAS FROZEN OVER

CCRider

CCRider
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Richt already has a church in Tallahassee!
Posted Image.

Posted Image