first punch I have through in 20 soming year and broke my hand - Page 5 - Water Fountain - SECTalk.com - Page 5

Jump to content

Welcome to SECTalk.com

Welcome to SECTalk.com -- The Home of 6 Straight National Titles!

You are currently accessing our site as a guest which means you can't access all of our features such as social groups, sports betting, and many more. By joining our free community you will have access to all of these great features as well as to participating in our forums, contacting other members, and much more. Registration only takes a minute and SECTalk.com is absolutely free, so please join today!

If you have any problems registering or signing in, please contact us.

first punch I have through in 20 soming year and broke my hand

- - - - -

  • Please log in to reply
76 replies to this topic

#61
1dawgfan09

1dawgfan09

    Go strong or don't go.....

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Posts:
    12,382
  • Age:
    27
  • Joined:
    Dec 2009
  • Cash:
    1,000
  • High Fives:
    5,312
But seriously, dude stepped out of line, and you corrected him. Congrats on being a man and doing what needed to be done to protect your loved one's honor and safety.
Posted Image

#62
SECorBust

SECorBust
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Posts:
    6,845
  • Age:
    36
  • Joined:
    May 2007
  • Cash:
    9
  • High Fives:
    1,203
Was out at Harrys in T-town and this drunk guy got into it with Chewy.  Well Chewy comes back into the bar with a badly broken hand and the group I was with (UA club soccer team) decides it's time to leave before the cops show up.  I hear the other guys face was all tore up.  

Another time I was at skylight bar in Clanton AL, a real redneck place like very few I've ever been to.  And there's this one dude so drunk that he can barely walk and he somehow pisses off some Bubba's.  They beat the crap out of him while he was semi conscious.  Dude's three sheets to the wind where you could push him over with a pretzel and these dudes put him in the hospital.

Got to stay away from places and people like that.

Posted Image


#63
smokeyone

smokeyone

    Descendant of a Lord of the Manner in Berkshire.

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Posts:
    8,359
  • Age:
    38
  • Joined:
    Jul 2010
  • Cash:
    75
  • High Fives:
    3,242

View PostSECorBust, on 30 December 2013 - 12:36 PM, said:

Was out at Harrys in T-town and this drunk guy got into it with Chewy.  Well Chewy comes back into the bar with a badly broken hand and the group I was with (UA club soccer team) decides it's time to leave before the cops show up.  I hear the other guys face was all tore up.  

Another time I was at skylight bar in Clanton AL, a real redneck place like very few I've ever been to.  And there's this one dude so drunk that he can barely walk and he somehow pisses off some Bubba's.  They beat the crap out of him while he was semi conscious.  Dude's three sheets to the wind where you could push him over with a pretzel and these dudes put him in the hospital.

Got to stay away from places and people like that.

This wasn't a cut and shoot type place. I wouldn't take my wife and a 3 year old to a dive bar. This was a regular nice restaurant with a bar in it.

Redacted


#64
smokeyone

smokeyone

    Descendant of a Lord of the Manner in Berkshire.

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Posts:
    8,359
  • Age:
    38
  • Joined:
    Jul 2010
  • Cash:
    75
  • High Fives:
    3,242
Should be minimal recovery time. A few weeks and no lasting harm.

Redacted


#65
ShortyPrice

ShortyPrice

    vote for me for guvnuh

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Posts:
    948
  • Joined:
    May 2008
  • Location:
    Southeastern US
  • Cash:
    1,000
  • High Fives:
    399
Fifteen or twenty years ago, we operated on a boy* who thought he would punctuate the point he was making to his girlfriend by knocking a hole in the sheetrock wall beside her head.  At least that was his story.  Since he did not connect with the face of the young lass, the police did not press the issue further.  As most of you know, there are 2x4s about every 16 inches along such a wall and he, in his rage, did not manage to avoid one of the solid structural members.  It didn't give very much, if at all.

He presented to us with a compound fracture of the metacarpals of his right 4th and 5th fingers, as well as an avulsion fracture of one of the bones in his wrist.  It was not pretty and I suspect that he still has problems with it to this day.


*who deemed himself to be man.

"Shorty, Shorty, he’s our man. George Wallace belongs in the garbage can." - Shorty Price Campaign Slogan

Born after the 70s? Learn about Shorty here

And in this YouTube Video


#66
L.A.Hog

L.A.Hog

    Go Hogs,Pilgrim

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Posts:
    7,562
  • Age:
    57
  • Joined:
    Feb 2009
  • Cash:
    0
  • High Fives:
    4,678
When I get mad at my wife,I generally just walk away and hit the bottle.ha.

#67
KneesInTheBreeze

KneesInTheBreeze

    KneesInTheBreeze

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Posts:
    3,654
  • Joined:
    Jul 2011
  • Location:
    Windermere, FL
  • Cash:
    1,000
  • High Fives:
    1,806
Should have used your elbow to the face.

Posted Image

Sometimes mistaken for the Legendary Geaux


#68
KneesInTheBreeze

KneesInTheBreeze

    KneesInTheBreeze

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Posts:
    3,654
  • Joined:
    Jul 2011
  • Location:
    Windermere, FL
  • Cash:
    1,000
  • High Fives:
    1,806

View PostShortyPrice, on 30 December 2013 - 08:02 PM, said:

Fifteen or twenty years ago, we operated on a boy* who thought he would punctuate the point he was making to his girlfriend by knocking a hole in the sheetrock wall beside her head.  At least that was his story.  Since he did not connect with the face of the young lass, the police did not press the issue further.  As most of you know, there are 2x4s about every 16 inches along such a wall and he, in his rage, did not manage to avoid one of the solid structural members.  It didn't give very much, if at all.

He presented to us with a compound fracture of the metacarpals of his right 4th and 5th fingers, as well as an avulsion fracture of one of the bones in his wrist.  It was not pretty and I suspect that he still has problems with it to this day.


*who deemed himself to be man.

Please, for us illiterates, just say "He hurt his hand real bad."

Posted Image

Sometimes mistaken for the Legendary Geaux


#69
L.A.Hog

L.A.Hog

    Go Hogs,Pilgrim

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Posts:
    7,562
  • Age:
    57
  • Joined:
    Feb 2009
  • Cash:
    0
  • High Fives:
    4,678

View PostKneesInTheBreeze, on 30 December 2013 - 08:32 PM, said:

Should have used your elbow to the face.

The flipper to the head is very effective.

#70
KneesInTheBreeze

KneesInTheBreeze

    KneesInTheBreeze

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Posts:
    3,654
  • Joined:
    Jul 2011
  • Location:
    Windermere, FL
  • Cash:
    1,000
  • High Fives:
    1,806

View PostL.A.Hog, on 30 December 2013 - 09:10 PM, said:

The flipper to the head is very effective.
Also, grabbing, squeezing, and holding the Adam's Apple is really effective.

Posted Image

Sometimes mistaken for the Legendary Geaux


#71
L.A.Hog

L.A.Hog

    Go Hogs,Pilgrim

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Posts:
    7,562
  • Age:
    57
  • Joined:
    Feb 2009
  • Cash:
    0
  • High Fives:
    4,678

View PostKneesInTheBreeze, on 30 December 2013 - 11:02 PM, said:


Also, grabbing, squeezing, and holding the Adam's Apple is really effective.

That'll generally shut em up.

#72
msucook

msucook
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Posts:
    379
  • Joined:
    Aug 2013
  • Location:
    North MS
  • Cash:
    1,000
  • High Fives:
    252
http://youtu.be/jMtosS43SLc?t=47s
Posted Image

#73
RammaJamma

RammaJamma

    Enjoying the Process

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Posts:
    7,528
  • Age:
    41
  • Joined:
    Jun 2009
  • Cash:
    1,000
  • High Fives:
    2,962
You may need Diemon Dave's ningy school.

http://m.youtube.com...h?v=_j1-xQA_ufE
"I didn't come to Alabama to win 10 games a year and be a contender. I came here to win championships, Conference Championships, and National Championships. I love it here because that's not just what I want, but what this fan base expects." -Alabama Head Football Coach Nick Saban

ROLL TIDE!!

#74
KneesInTheBreeze

KneesInTheBreeze

    KneesInTheBreeze

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Posts:
    3,654
  • Joined:
    Jul 2011
  • Location:
    Windermere, FL
  • Cash:
    1,000
  • High Fives:
    1,806

Posted Image

Sometimes mistaken for the Legendary Geaux


#75
ShortyPrice

ShortyPrice

    vote for me for guvnuh

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Posts:
    948
  • Joined:
    May 2008
  • Location:
    Southeastern US
  • Cash:
    1,000
  • High Fives:
    399

View PostKneesInTheBreeze, on 30 December 2013 - 08:43 PM, said:

Please, for us illiterates, just say "He hurt his hand real bad."

As I heard a patient say to her family one  time, "The doctor, he said it were broke as well as fractured."

"Shorty, Shorty, he’s our man. George Wallace belongs in the garbage can." - Shorty Price Campaign Slogan

Born after the 70s? Learn about Shorty here

And in this YouTube Video







0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users