Newest Family Member - Page 2 - Water Fountain - SECTalk.com - Page 2

Welcome to SECTalk.com

Welcome to SECTalk.com -- The Home of 6 Straight National Titles!

You are currently accessing our site as a guest which means you can't access all of our features such as social groups, sports betting, and many more. By joining our free community you will have access to all of these great features as well as to participating in our forums, contacting other members, and much more. Registration only takes a minute and SECTalk.com is absolutely free, so please join today!

If you have any problems registering or signing in, please contact us.

Countdown to Kickoff
DaysHoursMinutesSeconds
Countdown Jersey Thread

Latest Topics

Latest News

Top High Fived

Top Bettors

Newest Family Member

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

TrueGCFan

TrueGCFan

Na-Nu Na-Nu

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostSECats, on 27 December 2013 - 01:03 PM, said:

Not IMO...I don't hate pets , just don't need them in my life.  Never have .

To each their own, but I can promise you my life has been made much richer because of pets.

2012 SECTalk Bookie Champion

2011 SECTalk Fantasy Football League Champion

Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you: Jesus Christ and the American soldier. One for your soul, the other for your freedom -author unknown.

Posted Image

Herschel Talker

Herschel Talker

Disney Dawg

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View Post#ThisisMULLENSstate, on 26 December 2013 - 05:25 PM, said:

Depends on the person honestly, when I grew up my sister was allergic to dogs so I have always been more of a homo.

FIFY
:trollface:
Posted Image
Formerly known as gatorhater

Dawgfan4life24

Dawgfan4life24
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostSECats, on 26 December 2013 - 10:11 PM, said:

Pets are overrated.

If a random stranger is drowning, and a random dog is drowning right next to them....I'm saving the dog....just sayin.

Posted ImagePosted Image

Dawgfan4life24

Dawgfan4life24
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostTrueGCFan, on 27 December 2013 - 01:15 PM, said:

To each their own, but I can promise you my life has been made much richer because of pets.

Cant see the picture on my work PC. Will look when i get home. Glad to see you saved another one. I'm sure Copper will look over this pup as he gets settled in your home.  Prolly laugh when the pup does something he would do. Haha

Posted ImagePosted Image

RammaJamma

RammaJamma

Enjoying the Process

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Props for the rescue @TrueGCFan enough people don't do that and there are to many great pets lives cut to short.
"I didn't come to Alabama to win 10 games a year and be a contender. I came here to win championships, Conference Championships, and National Championships. I love it here because that's not just what I want, but what this fan base expects." -Alabama Head Football Coach Nick Saban

ROLL TIDE!!

RammaJamma

RammaJamma

Enjoying the Process

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostSECats, on 27 December 2013 - 01:03 PM, said:

Not IMO...I don't hate pets , just don't need them in my life.  Never have .

How would you know if you've never had one? Pets can bring lots of enjoyment to your life.
"I didn't come to Alabama to win 10 games a year and be a contender. I came here to win championships, Conference Championships, and National Championships. I love it here because that's not just what I want, but what this fan base expects." -Alabama Head Football Coach Nick Saban

ROLL TIDE!!

SECats

SECats

Delusional Homer and Right-Wing Wacko

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostRammaJamma, on 27 December 2013 - 02:07 PM, said:

How would you know if you've never had one? Pets can bring lots of enjoyment to your life.

I need conversation....I have no need for a pet.  I didn't knock other people for having them.  

We rescued a 3 day old puppy and bottle fed it for a couple of weeks and then kept it for several months.  When I got my job out of state and we couldn't take it with us because the house we rented didn't allow pets....I took it to a shelter.  He was a lab mix and a really pretty dog but I had no bond with him.  I wanted too...it's just not important to me.  If we end up with land at some point I could see us with another puppy just because of the kids but I see them as nothing more than a cute animal, not a friend.

2012-13 SECTalk Bowl Pick'em Champion
2012-13 SECTalk Biggest Homer Final Four

possumslayer

possumslayer

Orange & White Supremacist

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostSECats, on 27 December 2013 - 04:05 PM, said:

I need conversation....I have no need for a pet.  I didn't knock other people for having them.  

We rescued a 3 day old puppy and bottle fed it for a couple of weeks and then kept it for several months.  When I got my job out of state and we couldn't take it with us because the house we rented didn't allow pets....I took it to a shelter.  He was a lab mix and a really pretty dog but I had no bond with him.  I wanted too...it's just not important to me.  If we end up with land at some point I could see us with another puppy just because of the kids but I see them as nothing more than a cute animal, not a friend.
you have tooo french kiss a dog for it tooo bond tooo you.

TrueGCFan

TrueGCFan

Na-Nu Na-Nu

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostDawgfan4life24, on 27 December 2013 - 01:42 PM, said:

Cant see the picture on my work PC. Will look when i get home. Glad to see you saved another one. I'm sure Copper will look over this pup as he gets settled in your home.  Prolly laugh when the pup does something he would do. Haha

Now you're going to make me tear up like a 4 year old girl.

2012 SECTalk Bookie Champion

2011 SECTalk Fantasy Football League Champion

Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you: Jesus Christ and the American soldier. One for your soul, the other for your freedom -author unknown.

Posted Image

SECats

SECats

Delusional Homer and Right-Wing Wacko

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View Postpossumslayer, on 27 December 2013 - 04:16 PM, said:

you have tooo french kiss a dog for it tooo bond tooo you.

Well at least you didn't mention peanut butter.  :)
2012-13 SECTalk Bowl Pick'em Champion
2012-13 SECTalk Biggest Homer Final Four

RammaJamma

RammaJamma

Enjoying the Process

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Attached File  uploadfromtaptalk1388185558089.jpg   17.45K   0 downloads

View PostSECats, on 27 December 2013 - 04:05 PM, said:

Conversation you say? Then I have just the pet for you... Not really but I hate this bird and I'm the only family member that can have aanything to do with it. She talks a lot says all kinds of stuff even Roll Tide.. She's a Congo African grey named Cuddles

ROLL TIDE!!

RammaJamma

RammaJamma

Enjoying the Process

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Attached File  uploadfromtaptalk1388185659369.jpg   33.83K   0 downloads

ROLL TIDE!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users