Who's buying up the most tickets for the title game? - Page 2 - Auburn Sports - SECTalk.com - Page 2

Welcome to SECTalk.com

Welcome to SECTalk.com -- The Home of 6 Straight National Titles!

You are currently accessing our site as a guest which means you can't access all of our features such as social groups, sports betting, and many more. By joining our free community you will have access to all of these great features as well as to participating in our forums, contacting other members, and much more. Registration only takes a minute and SECTalk.com is absolutely free, so please join today!

If you have any problems registering or signing in, please contact us.

Who's buying up the most tickets for the title game?

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
40 replies to this topic

Neil Caudle is Superman

Neil Caudle is Superman

More than 200 rushing yards!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View Postzartan, on 26 December 2013 - 08:41 PM, said:

There must be a Barner willing to pay half what he paid to take those off his hands

He doesn't want to give any Barners the satisfaction so he's either going to keep the hotel and plane ticket and not even go or he's going to go on vacation and not go to the game. Neither option makes a lot of sense.

View PostTider27, on 18 November 2013 - 07:31 PM, said:

We won't have to stack the box, our athletes are better. Read the first sentence, Auburn won't have over 175. Bet anything you want, it's not gonna happen. That's the one thing Bama can do without a doubt 100% mark it down, and have been for years.

View PostTider27, on 18 November 2013 - 08:19 PM, said:

If you're going to bet, it will be longer than signing day. This is a rivalry that lasts 365 days, you would have to at least keep it until next football season or this isn't even worth mentioning. Besides, Bama could be winning late in the game and the scrubs get the 200.
Either way, it won't be happening to Bama's defense.
Posted ImagePosted Image

Neil Caudle is Superman

Neil Caudle is Superman

• Members
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostRammaJamma, on 26 December 2013 - 09:57 PM, said:

8 outa 10 times that's money well spent win some lose some not a bad gamble.

Nope, it was a pretty logical gamble to make, just kinda glad he was wrong (Mostly because it means Auburn went instead, but partially because it's a great trolling talking point when I talk to him).

We won't have to stack the box, our athletes are better. Read the first sentence, Auburn won't have over 175. Bet anything you want, it's not gonna happen. That's the one thing Bama can do without a doubt 100% mark it down, and have been for years.

If you're going to bet, it will be longer than signing day. This is a rivalry that lasts 365 days, you would have to at least keep it until next football season or this isn't even worth mentioning. Besides, Bama could be winning late in the game and the scrubs get the 200.
Posted ImagePosted Image

Tider27

Tider27

Bammer Moderator

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostNeil Caudle is Superman, on 26 December 2013 - 05:06 PM, said:

One of my Bama fan friends already had paid for a hotel and plane ticket and everything and it was nonrefundable.

I've reminded him of this a few times (Every day since) and plan to continue to do so.

And does he remind you of being fair weather, wearing jerseys of your favorite team's rivals?

Posted Image

Neil Caudle is Superman

Neil Caudle is Superman

• Members
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostTider27, on 26 December 2013 - 11:29 PM, said:

And does he remind you of being fair weather, wearing jerseys of your favorite team's rivals?

Nah, he's too busy remembering about how Auburn ran for 296 against Alabama's defense that would 100% never give up 175 rushing yards to Auburn.

Posted ImagePosted Image

CrimsoNation713

CrimsoNation713

I'm an angel in an earth suit

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostTider27, on 26 December 2013 - 11:29 PM, said:

LOVE the sig
"Whenever I see those crimson jerseys and crimson helmets, I feel humbled to have played football for Alabama. Other players in the NFL talk to me about their schools and their traditions. I just smile knowing the immense love Alabama fans have for our school and its football program. I'm proud to be a part of that Crimson Tide heritage."

-- Derrick Thomas

Tider27

Tider27

Bammer Moderator

• Moderators
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostNeil Caudle is Superman, on 26 December 2013 - 11:30 PM, said:

Nah, he's too busy remembering about how Auburn ran for 296 against Alabama's defense that would 100% never give up 175 rushing yards to Auburn.

If you were an Auburn fan that may have significance.

But giving you have a Nationals jersey and claim to be Braves fan also, I don't really think you're any kind of fan. Except a fair weather band wagoner lol

Posted Image

Neil Caudle is Superman

Neil Caudle is Superman

• Members
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostTider27, on 26 December 2013 - 11:32 PM, said:

If you were an Auburn fan that may have significance.

But giving you have a Nationals jersey and claim to be Braves fan also, I don't really think you're any kind of fan. Except a fair weather band wagoner lol

I have jerseys/hats of almost every MLB team. I love baseball in general, the Braves just happen to be my favorite team. The only teams I don't have any memorabilia of are the Phillies and the Mets because they've actually been competition for the Braves in the past. The Nats sucked until recently so I don't entirely hate them yet.

But you make a good point. A fair weather Auburn fan would definitely join SECTalk during Auburn's worst season in history and discuss Auburn and defend them at times on these boards despite them sucking so horrendously. A fair weather Auburn fan's favorite player would also be a third string QB who never got the chance to start due to unfair circumstances and injuries. He wouldn't have a Cam Newton themed name because that wouldn't be fair weather at all! Instead he'd choose the little-known Neil Caudle, the Auburn QB who took the game winning snap of the BCS title game, a fact that many people forget. That's exactly what a fair weather fan would do!

Posted ImagePosted Image

Tider27

Tider27

Bammer Moderator

• Moderators
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Fair weather is fair weather, and the bandwagon is hot. You can't say otherwise, sorry.

Posted Image

Fidy8

Fidy8

Love me some AU

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
I bought my package before the SEC championship in 2010. It was a big gamble but it paid off. Got 2 tix, flight for 2 and a 5* hotel for 2600 out the door. The same package was going for 5000 a couple days after.

RammaJamma

RammaJamma

Enjoying the Process

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
I ran up on a good deal on some Sugar Bowl tickets an old player friend of mine has. Trying to talk the wife into letting a friend and I go to NOLA since she can't get off work but it doesn't look like its gonna happen.
"I didn't come to Alabama to win 10 games a year and be a contender. I came here to win championships, Conference Championships, and National Championships. I love it here because that's not just what I want, but what this fan base expects." -Alabama Head Football Coach Nick Saban

ROLL TIDE!!

Neil Caudle is Superman

Neil Caudle is Superman

• Members
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostTider27, on 27 December 2013 - 12:28 AM, said:

Fair weather is fair weather, and the bandwagon is hot. You can't say otherwise, sorry.

Oh, my bad, I hadn't realized we'd changed the conversation to how you joined this site after Saban took over at Bama.

Posted ImagePosted Image

WeglNach

WeglNach

Plainsmun

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostNeil Caudle is Superman, on 27 December 2013 - 07:22 PM, said:

Oh, my bad, I hadn't realized we'd changed the conversation to how you joined this site after Saban took over at Bama.

Don't feed the trolls

Posted Image

Where on earth’s surface have I found better friends, manlier sportsmen, truer gentlemen than among the sons of the deservedly popular A.P.I.? -John Heisman

Tider27

Tider27

Bammer Moderator

• Moderators
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostNeil Caudle is Superman, on 27 December 2013 - 07:22 PM, said:

Maybe you should write a rap about how bandwagons are fun.

Posted Image

Neil Caudle is Superman

Neil Caudle is Superman

• Members
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostTider27, on 27 December 2013 - 08:22 PM, said:

Maybe you should write a rap about how bandwagons are fun.

I don't know enough about bandwagoning to do so... perhaps you and other Bammers could help?

Posted ImagePosted Image

Neil Caudle is Superman

Neil Caudle is Superman

• Members
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostWeglNach, on 27 December 2013 - 07:57 PM, said:

Don't feed the trolls

But he's so feeble and frail-looking.

Posted ImagePosted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users