Who will be the starting QB in 2014?? - South Carolina Sports - SECTalk.com

Welcome to SECTalk.com

Welcome to SECTalk.com -- The Home of 6 Straight National Titles!

You are currently accessing our site as a guest which means you can't access all of our features such as social groups, sports betting, and many more. By joining our free community you will have access to all of these great features as well as to participating in our forums, contacting other members, and much more. Registration only takes a minute and SECTalk.com is absolutely free, so please join today!

If you have any problems registering or signing in, please contact us.

Who will be the starting QB in 2014??

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

cocky4ever

cocky4ever
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
I think it's pretty much wide open. Thompson had an opportunity become a clear leader to take over, but he hasn't improved any this season. Throughout the season in 2012 he got better and better, but that wasn't the case in 2013. Nosovitch brings the same type of qualities as Shaw, so the offense could stay pretty much the same with him under center. Connor Mitch has a ton of talent too, and I'd like to think those two have been getting better during their time here. Obviously they don't have the real game experience yet, so that's a big advantage for Thompson. Still, he'll be going into next season as a SR., and the other two have already used their redshirts. Unless Thompson just blows everyone away with how good he plays in the Spring and Fall I say let the other guys work their way in so we aren't having this exact same thread one year from now.
all your bases are belong to us

JohnRambo

JohnRambo

The Ice-Cream Man

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Unless Nos or Mitch really impress in the spring and fall practice, the season will at least start with Thompson. It may end up with someone else though by the end of the season. I want to see what Nos and Mitch have to offer, especially Mitch.

Superman never made any money

Saving the world from Solomon Grundy

And sometimes I despair the world will never see another man

Like him

Formerly known as bmccall

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users