Long Distance Relationship - Water Fountain - SECTalk.com

Welcome to SECTalk.com

Welcome to SECTalk.com -- The Home of 6 Straight National Titles!

You are currently accessing our site as a guest which means you can't access all of our features such as social groups, sports betting, and many more. By joining our free community you will have access to all of these great features as well as to participating in our forums, contacting other members, and much more. Registration only takes a minute and SECTalk.com is absolutely free, so please join today!

If you have any problems registering or signing in, please contact us.

Long Distance Relationship

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
29 replies to this topic

MCD

MCD

His initials are Boyd Crowder

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Well, for those of you who follow the UGA and Braves threads, you know that I've been far too absent this past year, and as such, I'd like to offer my most heartfelt apologies for that.

You see, I've found this girl, this girl who makes my heart climb on my ribs like monkey bars and I feel like a kid again.  The thing is, I'm just outside of Atlanta and she's just outside Omaha, NE.

We met two years ago in Atlanta. My dad runs the scholarship program for Coca-Cola and she was a scholar coming to town to volunteer for the weekend when all of 250 high school seniors were arriving in Atlanta.  I was 23 years old, recently arrested for DUI, and working in my dad's office for free to pay him back for bailing me out of jail.

As such, our path's crossed, we chitted, we chatted, yada yada yada, a year passed, and she came to visit me outside of Atlanta.  She stayed three days with me, and as I dropped her off at the airport, I knew I wanted her in my life everyday.  That was July 4th, and since then, I've been to Omaha three times now and she's been here three times (coming again on Christmas *wink wink if ya know what I mean*).  She means the world to me.  I mean, she drove 15 hours to be here for the UGA/LSU game and since I couldn't find a ticket for her, I gave mine away (believe me, I haven't stopped hearing how I missed an amazing game) to spend the day with her.

I guess the point of this rambling nonsense is to find if any of you have ever embarked upon a long distance journey.  It's only been six months but I'm feeling the strain.  So, I was just wondering if any of you have any advice as to make this adventure any easier.  Anything you have to offer is greatly appreciated.
P.S.
She made me go to the Iowa/Nebraska game a few weeks ago.  It was terrible.  I chanted S-E-C the whole time.

Edited by MCD, 23 January 2014 - 08:54 PM.

Posted Image

possumslayer

possumslayer

Dirty White Boy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Tooo much tooo read....

Boba Fett

Boba Fett

Atlanta's Resident Mandalorian

• Members
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Congrats dude !!!!
Posted Image
Formerly known as Darth Neyland

Tider27

Tider27

Bammer Moderator

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
First of all, I was convinced this was your long distance relationship with Martin in Arizona until the picture. Does he know? You whore.

I've been in a long distance relationship/thing for going on 4 years now. Glad to give you tips on everything if you shoot me a message. It's definitely much easier to have one in this day of age due to technology...no doubt about that.

Congrats also bro!

Edited by Tider27, 20 December 2013 - 11:46 PM.

Posted Image

L.A.Hog

L.A.Hog

Go Hogs,Pilgrim

• Members
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

Posted Image

First thing I'd do is clock that dude to the left of her,she looks kinda scared.

RammaJamma

RammaJamma

Enjoying the Process

• Members
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Thought I was gonna get to hear some Catfish type stuff but not disappointed that's great to hear and congrats.

Never been in a long distance relationship but I'm sure it sucks sometimes especially when love is young.
"I didn't come to Alabama to win 10 games a year and be a contender. I came here to win championships, Conference Championships, and National Championships. I love it here because that's not just what I want, but what this fan base expects." -Alabama Head Football Coach Nick Saban

ROLL TIDE!!

The Doctor

The Doctor

Wibbly Wobbley Timey Wimey

• Members
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Dude on the left looks like a phag.
Formerly known as rebelfan91

RammaJamma

RammaJamma

Enjoying the Process

• Members
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostThe Doctor, on 21 December 2013 - 01:48 AM, said:

Dude on the left looks like a phag.

Aren't you the same guy that's been in the Duck Dynasty thread? Really...
"I didn't come to Alabama to win 10 games a year and be a contender. I came here to win championships, Conference Championships, and National Championships. I love it here because that's not just what I want, but what this fan base expects." -Alabama Head Football Coach Nick Saban

ROLL TIDE!!

StaringContestYouAndMe

StaringContestYouAndMe
  • Members
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Long distance really sucks when you wanna get laid. Probably why I'm no longer in a long distance relationship.

Herschel Talker

Herschel Talker

Disney Dawg

• Members
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
#Teo'd
Posted Image
Formerly known as gatorhater

SECats

SECats

Delusional Homer and Right-Wing Wacko

• Members
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
The distance is irrelevant IMO....what IS relevant is that if you KNOW you love her and want to be with her then act upon it.

I knew I wanted to marry my wife after a couple of weeks.  We were engaged after 2.5 months and married within 6 months.

If you KNOW, you KNOW.  I'll tell ANYONE that if you aren't 100% positive that you LOVE the person you're with then why are you wasting time and effort with them when the one you are looking for is out there?!?!

God has a plan for everyone and distance is nothing but an inconvenience.  Life is too short.  Make things happen if you KNOW what you want.
2012-13 SECTalk Bowl Pick'em Champion
2012-13 SECTalk Biggest Homer Final Four

Herschel Talker

Herschel Talker

Disney Dawg

• Members
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Seriously though, my girl lives about 5 hours away. She hates where she lives, so she's moving closer to me next year. You can make it work for a while if it's worth it. But start working out a long-term plan to be nearer.

Also, masturbate a lot.
Posted Image
Formerly known as gatorhater

CrimsoNation713

CrimsoNation713

I'm an angel in an earth suit

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
My wife was living in NYC and I living in Tuscaloosa. We did the back and forth for almost a year and then got hitched. It is hard at times but if ya'll love each other enough, it will work.
"Whenever I see those crimson jerseys and crimson helmets, I feel humbled to have played football for Alabama. Other players in the NFL talk to me about their schools and their traditions. I just smile knowing the immense love Alabama fans have for our school and its football program. I'm proud to be a part of that Crimson Tide heritage."

-- Derrick Thomas

The Doctor

The Doctor

Wibbly Wobbley Timey Wimey

• Members
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostRammaJamma, on 21 December 2013 - 04:09 AM, said:

Aren't you the same guy that's been in the Duck Dynasty thread? Really...

Posted Image
Formerly known as rebelfan91

JoeGator

JoeGator
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Obviously one of you will move, right?
I've heard Omaha isn't that bad for young people.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users