Gamers, I got a question - Water Fountain - SECTalk.com

Welcome to SECTalk.com

Welcome to SECTalk.com -- The Home of 6 Straight National Titles!

You are currently accessing our site as a guest which means you can't access all of our features such as social groups, sports betting, and many more. By joining our free community you will have access to all of these great features as well as to participating in our forums, contacting other members, and much more. Registration only takes a minute and SECTalk.com is absolutely free, so please join today!

If you have any problems registering or signing in, please contact us.

Latest Topics

Latest News

Top High Fived

Top Bettors

Gamers, I got a question

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
31 replies to this topic

shamoan

shamoan

Omaha bound.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
ok, i have had the xbox 360 and have gotten to where i enjoy some modern warfare series and the black ops series to a lesser extent.  ghosts doesnt seem that appealing to me at this point, and I am starting to look around at other options.  im probably going to get an xbox one this Christmas, and I am thinking about mixing things up a little and getting Battlefield 4.  It will be my first venture into the battlefield series....so for those that play MW and Black ops, how does this series compare, particularly in the multiplayer format?

im kinda excited about mixing things up, but dont wanna waste my cash....what sayeth the talk?

GoldenRebel

GoldenRebel

A Proud Swayze Crazy

• Moderators
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
I was always a COD person.  Switched to BF4.  Never played the series before like you.  Well i got my ass handed to me for like a month or two.  It's totally different.  But better.  They are both fun.  BF pisses me off way more.  Just a lot going on.  Its very chaotic.  Not just a man and his gun.  You've got stuff blowing up all around you and buildings caving in.  Def more realistic.  COD is much easier to be good at.  And for someone like me who only plays a couple hours a week, that is appealing.  But BF is def fun.  And for xbox one it will have twice the number of players.  You are talking about 32 vs 32 instead of 12 vs 12.  Cant even imagine that kind of mayhem

Dawgy_Style

Dawgy_Style
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
BF4 is far from perfect but it is much better than Ghosts.

Ghosts is the worst COD Ive ever played and it isn't even close. It feels more like on of those wannabe COD games that came out around 2010 than an actual COD game.

bmccall, on 17 July 2012 - 06:30 PM, said:

Our phenominal fan base and support is our tradition. Unfortunately winning isnt.

Alabama claims the 1941 season as a national championship, even though they finished the season with a 9-2 record, including losses to Mississippi State and Vanderbilt, and were ranked #20 in the final AP poll.

I rape and pillage your village, women and children - Jay Z, Obama's BFF

Posted Image

“Real change can happen only when we commit ourselves to rebuilding civil society in America, meaning a society based on family, religion, civic and social institutions, and peaceful cooperation through markets.” -Ron Paul

JohnRambo

JohnRambo

The Ice-Cream Man

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
&&hearts BF4

Superman never made any money

Saving the world from Solomon Grundy

And sometimes I despair the world will never see another man

Like him

Formerly known as bmccall

bbqit

bbqit
  • Members
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
I tried those games with the kids. I should have chosen a name like hoover or eureka.
Du-te la dracu 'LSU

shamoan

shamoan

Omaha bound.

• Members
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostDawgy_Style, on 18 December 2013 - 08:14 PM, said:

BF4 is far from perfect but it is much better than Ghosts.

Ghosts is the worst COD Ive ever played and it isn't even close. It feels more like on of those wannabe COD games that came out around 2010 than an actual COD game.

yeah, thats kinda the vibe i was getting from ghosts.

THE_KRIEG

THE_KRIEG
  • Members
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
CoD sucks, but I still play Battlefield: Bad Company 2, that game is quality. The new BF games have too much of a CoD 'feel' to them. They suck.

Dawgy_Style

Dawgy_Style
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostTHE_KRIEG, on 19 December 2013 - 12:02 AM, said:

CoD sucks, but I still play Battlefield: Bad Company 2, that game is quality. The new BF games have too much of a CoD 'feel' to them. They suck.

BC2 was amazing. I go back and play it from time to time. Easily the best all around game on the Frostbite engine. I do think BF3's netcoding and weapon selection/customization was a little better.

bmccall, on 17 July 2012 - 06:30 PM, said:

Our phenominal fan base and support is our tradition. Unfortunately winning isnt.

Alabama claims the 1941 season as a national championship, even though they finished the season with a 9-2 record, including losses to Mississippi State and Vanderbilt, and were ranked #20 in the final AP poll.

I rape and pillage your village, women and children - Jay Z, Obama's BFF

Posted Image

“Real change can happen only when we commit ourselves to rebuilding civil society in America, meaning a society based on family, religion, civic and social institutions, and peaceful cooperation through markets.” -Ron Paul

THE_KRIEG

THE_KRIEG
  • Members
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
I'm just tired of the same, washed up games. First person shooters with regenerating health based around getting "rewards" and "medals." People care about "ranking up" too much, so you have to put in a lot of bullshit hours just to unlock all of the Posted Imageing guns you've paid for

perks are shit, this isn't TNMT, Posted Image your perks
kill streak rewards only encourage people to camp
no lobbies, shitty quickmatch systems

I'm just done with 'em

JohnRambo

JohnRambo

The Ice-Cream Man

• Members
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostTHE_KRIEG, on 20 December 2013 - 01:31 AM, said:

I'm just tired of the same, washed up games. First person shooters with regenerating health based around getting "rewards" and "medals." People care about "ranking up" too much, so you have to put in a lot of bullshit hours just to unlock all of the :lanekiffin:ing guns you've paid for

perks are shit, this isn't TNMT, :lanekiffin: your perks

I'm just done with 'em

Out of all the details you've listed, you've described only COD

Like him

Dawgfan4life24

Dawgfan4life24
  • Members
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Own Ghost and BF4. I hate Ghost. Have played it once. Sucked at it because bitches camp.

BF4 is awesome. Dont get in a helicopter if im playing on the other team. Especially the scouts. Destroy you and those you love. Haha

Seriously though. BF4 is more realistic. Guns actually kick ( too much i think) everything is earned to unlock. Maps are huge. Sniping accounts for bullet drop and leading. I play BF4 constantly

Posted ImagePosted Image

Large Marge

Large Marge

Ask me about Loom

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Go outside you pasty nerd faggots

:trollface:

Edited by Large Marge, 20 December 2013 - 10:28 AM.

Posted Image

TheRealBrave

TheRealBrave

• Moderators
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostTHE_KRIEG, on 20 December 2013 - 01:31 AM, said:

I'm just tired of the same, washed up games. First person shooters with regenerating health based around getting "rewards" and "medals." People care about "ranking up" too much, so you have to put in a lot of bullshit hours just to unlock all of the :lanekiffin:ing guns you've paid for

perks are shit, this isn't TNMT, :lanekiffin: your perks

I'm just done with 'em

This is why Call of Duty 1: United Offensive was the best shit ever. No perks, no bullshit. You load into the server, pick your team (axis or allies) pick one of four or five guns and just have fun. No health regen, no crazy ass absurd perks. This is also why Battlefield 2 and 1942 were great as well
Posted Image
MARK RICHT MAKES GOOD HIRE, HELL HAS FROZEN OVER

THE_KRIEG

THE_KRIEG
  • Members
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostJohnRambo, on 20 December 2013 - 07:43 AM, said:

Out of all the details you've listed, you've described only COD

Nah BF forces you to invest some serious time just to unlock shit, and it takes forever since a lot of these mouth-breathing neckbeards that play have already unlocked all the best weapons and know all of the maps.

Also there aren't any lobbies, shitty quick match system, regenerating health, etc

Every game Posted Imageing sucks

JohnRambo

JohnRambo

The Ice-Cream Man

• Members
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostTHE_KRIEG, on 20 December 2013 - 12:14 PM, said:

Nah BF forces you to invest some serious time just to unlock shit, and it takes forever since a lot of these mouth-breathing neckbeards that play have already unlocked all the best weapons and know all of the maps.

Also there aren't any lobbies, shitty quick match system, regenerating health, etc

Every game :lanekiffin:ing sucks

All games will always require you to gain something from playing a game. Health does not regenerate on Battlefield on Hardcore which is the only game mode anyone should be playing anyway. Anyone who uses quick match instead of the server browser shouldn't be playing the game anyway.

Like him

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users