Vote for 2013 Members of the Year - Page 14 - Water Fountain - SECTalk.com - Page 14

Jump to content

Welcome to SECTalk.com

Welcome to SECTalk.com -- The Home of 6 Straight National Titles!

You are currently accessing our site as a guest which means you can't access all of our features such as social groups, sports betting, and many more. By joining our free community you will have access to all of these great features as well as to participating in our forums, contacting other members, and much more. Registration only takes a minute and SECTalk.com is absolutely free, so please join today!

If you have any problems registering or signing in, please contact us.

Vote for 2013 Members of the Year

* * * * * 2 votes

  • Please log in to reply
205 replies to this topic

Poll: 2013 Members of the Year (62 member(s) have cast votes)

Poster of the Year

  1. Wade Wilson (19 votes [30.65%])

    Percentage of vote: 30.65%

  2. JoeGator (18 votes [29.03%])

    Percentage of vote: 29.03%

  3. HFS (10 votes [16.13%])

    Percentage of vote: 16.13%

  4. UAdan (10 votes [16.13%])

    Percentage of vote: 16.13%

  5. CrimsoNation 713 (5 votes [8.06%])

    Percentage of vote: 8.06%

Moderator of the Year

  1. Mizzou_Fan (16 votes [25.81%])

    Percentage of vote: 25.81%

  2. PuddingTime (9 votes [14.52%])

    Percentage of vote: 14.52%

  3. JDawg (5 votes [8.06%])

    Percentage of vote: 8.06%

  4. GAMECOCK_FAN (13 votes [20.97%])

    Percentage of vote: 20.97%

  5. GoldenRebel (19 votes [30.65%])

    Percentage of vote: 30.65%

Newbie of the Year

  1. ShaunMac (23 votes [37.10%])

    Percentage of vote: 37.10%

  2. RamboMizzou (12 votes [19.35%])

    Percentage of vote: 19.35%

  3. possumslayer (6 votes [9.68%])

    Percentage of vote: 9.68%

  4. adfalcon (#ThisisMULLENSstate) (16 votes [25.81%])

    Percentage of vote: 25.81%

  5. A10 Rebel (5 votes [8.06%])

    Percentage of vote: 8.06%

Player Hater of the Year

  1. Hothotz (12 votes [19.35%])

    Percentage of vote: 19.35%

  2. 1DawgFan09 (6 votes [9.68%])

    Percentage of vote: 9.68%

  3. Nikka (6 votes [9.68%])

    Percentage of vote: 9.68%

  4. Zartan (38 votes [61.29%])

    Percentage of vote: 61.29%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#196
WadeWilson

WadeWilson

    SECTalk Private Dick

  • ╬ťoderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Posts:
    5,098
  • Age:
    26
  • Joined:
    Sep 2011
  • Cash:
    1,000
  • High Fives:
    8,101

View PostBenny, on 25 December 2013 - 05:11 PM, said:


Pretty sure there was a recount, and you ended up losing Mod of the Year 2011 and 2012. I'll be removing them shortly, ass.

#197
WadeWilson

WadeWilson

    SECTalk Private Dick

  • ╬ťoderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Posts:
    5,098
  • Age:
    26
  • Joined:
    Sep 2011
  • Cash:
    1,000
  • High Fives:
    8,101
All awards for 2013 have been color corrected thanks to @Benny uploading the psd's, and @zartan officially now has his new award. Congrats to all the winners! You now have something meaningful to put on your resumes!

#198
zartan

zartan

    Troll Tide

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Posts:
    18,695
  • Joined:
    Nov 2007
  • Cash:
    1,000
  • High Fives:
    7,323

View PostWadeWilson, on 25 December 2013 - 09:05 PM, said:

All awards for 2013 have been color corrected thanks to @Benny uploading the psd's, and @zartan officially now has his new award. Congrats to all the winners! You now have something meaningful to put on your resumes!

Wonder if I should or shouldn't show it to my probation officer
Posted Image

#199
Large Marge

Large Marge

    Ask me about Loom

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Posts:
    2,581
  • Age:
    22
  • Joined:
    Sep 2012
  • Location:
    Columbia, SC
  • Cash:
    1,000
  • High Fives:
    2,141
Well, no one turned up for the Bangkok trip. I had to go it alone, and on my way across the Laotian border I was captured. I had all my money stolen and was beaten senseless several times. Thankfully the lunchables were okay aside from a few cracker stackers that all the damn crackers broke so I look like a retard eating tiny sandwich meat with crushed up Ritz and CapriSun. That's beside the point though, which is that I am very disappointed in all of you. I always thought you guys had better judgement than to not vote for me. I hate all of you. Except for the SC fans and @The Doctor. He's the hottest hottie to ever hottie. But don't tell him I said that.


Love, Large Marge

XOXOXO
Posted Image

#200
possumslayer

possumslayer

    Orange & White Supremacist

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Posts:
    6,751
  • Age:
    47
  • Joined:
    Oct 2013
  • Location:
    Lincoln county Tennessee
  • Cash:
    1,000
  • High Fives:
    2,908

View PostLarge Marge, on 27 December 2013 - 07:03 AM, said:

Well, no one turned up for the Bangkok trip. I had to go it alone, and on my way across the Laotian border I was captured. I had all my money stolen and was beaten senseless several times. Thankfully the lunchables were okay aside from a few cracker stackers that all the damn crackers broke so I look like a retard eating tiny sandwich meat with crushed up Ritz and CapriSun. That's beside the point though, which is that I am very disappointed in all of you. I always thought you guys had better judgement than to not vote for me. I hate all of you. Except for the SC fans and @The Doctor. He's the hottest hottie to ever hottie. But don't tell him I said that.


Love, Large Marge

XOXOXO
wuz you raped?

#201
A10Rebel

A10Rebel
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Posts:
    3,344
  • Age:
    38
  • Joined:
    Sep 2011
  • Cash:
    1,000
  • High Fives:
    2,252
rigged. The whole thing was rigged.

All of you eat a fat dick....except the four who voted for me.

#202
JoeGator

JoeGator
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Posts:
    20,243
  • Joined:
    Apr 2009
  • Location:
    Charleston
  • Cash:
    50
  • High Fives:
    12,269
The voting tells me that at least 18 other people hate RebFan as much as I do.

#203
A10Rebel

A10Rebel
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Posts:
    3,344
  • Age:
    38
  • Joined:
    Sep 2011
  • Cash:
    1,000
  • High Fives:
    2,252

View PostJoeGator, on 27 December 2013 - 08:03 AM, said:

The voting tells me that at least 18 other people hate RebFan as much as I do.

?

#204
possumslayer

possumslayer

    Orange & White Supremacist

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Posts:
    6,751
  • Age:
    47
  • Joined:
    Oct 2013
  • Location:
    Lincoln county Tennessee
  • Cash:
    1,000
  • High Fives:
    2,908

View PostA10Rebel, on 27 December 2013 - 07:58 AM, said:

rigged. The whole thing was rigged.

All of you eat a fat dick....except the four who voted for me.
so....you voted for yourself?
Everyone one that voted for themselves is lame...except the hater poll.

Edited by possumslayer, 27 December 2013 - 08:43 AM.


#205
A10Rebel

A10Rebel
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Posts:
    3,344
  • Age:
    38
  • Joined:
    Sep 2011
  • Cash:
    1,000
  • High Fives:
    2,252

View Postpossumslayer, on 27 December 2013 - 08:41 AM, said:

so....you voted for yourself?
Everyone one that voted for themselves is lame...except the hater poll.

of course I did. That's how I roll...full of lameness. Besides why wouldn't I vote for myself? I wanna win. WTF?

Edited by A10Rebel, 27 December 2013 - 09:47 AM.


#206
Hoganknows

Hoganknows

    NCAA Baseball National Champs 2014

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Posts:
    6,551
  • Age:
    62
  • Joined:
    Jul 2010
  • Location:
    Nashville
  • Cash:
    0
  • High Fives:
    1,132
Congrats Zartan...you a slam dunk!
Posted Image


Posted Image






0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users