Is Mizzou the East favorite next year? - Page 12 - SEC Football Talk - SECTalk.com - Page 12

Welcome to SECTalk.com

Welcome to SECTalk.com -- The Home of 6 Straight National Titles!

You are currently accessing our site as a guest which means you can't access all of our features such as social groups, sports betting, and many more. By joining our free community you will have access to all of these great features as well as to participating in our forums, contacting other members, and much more. Registration only takes a minute and SECTalk.com is absolutely free, so please join today!

If you have any problems registering or signing in, please contact us.

Is Mizzou the East favorite next year?

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
476 replies to this topic

CCRider

CCRider
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostDJSdawg, on 18 December 2013 - 12:28 AM, said:

1. Each game is a singular isolated incident. Within each game, one random penalty, or one single pass, or one field goal attempt, can decide who plays for a national title. These instances are usually easy to isolate.                                                                                                                  2. Each season totally is unique. What is required to play in the game changes from year to year.                                     3. You are either lucky or you are not. It can happen more than once or even twice. Depends on the 1st 2 factors.                          4. The SEC as a whole has gotten the breaks in these situations (habitual good luck), but UGA has been left out of this good fortune (habitual bad luck)
However in 13 years Richt has never had anything but bad luck.  Alabama, Auburn, LSU, and Florida have had good and bad but UGA only bad.  
Ladies and gentlemen it would appear we have a clear cut case of Richt-O-Philia on our hands here!
Posted Image.

Posted Image

If we continue to humor these Missouri Yankees they will start to actually believe they are really in the SEC.  Ppffffftttttt.....Yankees in the SEC....that'll be the day!

JoeGator

JoeGator
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
No way this isn't D^3.
I don't care what the IP address says.

cocky4ever

cocky4ever
  • Members
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Ok, welI I guess SC has just had bad luck too.

From now on we shouldn't ask" who is the best team in the division/conference/country?".... We should just ask "who is the luckiest?"
all your bases are belong to us

DJSdawg

DJSdawg
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostCCRider, on 18 December 2013 - 06:16 AM, said:

However in 13 years Richt has never had anything but bad luck.  Alabama, Auburn, LSU, and Florida have had good and bad but UGA only bad.  
Ladies and gentlemen it would appear we have a clear cut case of Richt-O-Philia on our hands here!

You just reworded my 4th point without refuting anything I said. Not a very strong response iyam.

We got a case of "cc go loco" on our hands. Your brain is apparently impenetrable to logic and common sense.

DJSdawg

DJSdawg
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostJoeGator, on 18 December 2013 - 07:14 AM, said:

No way this isn't D^3.

I don't know what this other person did to get into your head so much, but this obsession is getting past pathetic. Quit believing in ghosts. In order to help you from this affliction, let me reveal myself:

I come from the cfn sec board, and anyone who came from over there can vouch for me being djs and no one else.

JoeGator

JoeGator
  • Members
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostDJSdawg, on 18 December 2013 - 02:02 PM, said:

I don't know what this other person did to get into your head so much, but this obsession is getting past pathetic.

Don't flatter yourself.

DJSdawg

DJSdawg
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostJoeGator, on 18 December 2013 - 02:14 PM, said:

Don't flatter yourself.
You have brought this other person up more than a few times, so you are doing all the flattering of some bygone poster all by yourself.

DJSdawg

DJSdawg
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View Postcocky4ever, on 18 December 2013 - 08:09 AM, said:

Ok, welI I guess SC has just had bad luck too.

From now on we shouldn't ask" who is the best team in the division/conference/country?".... We should just ask "who is the luckiest?"
No, look closer at what I said. SC has not been in the same position before

smokeyone

smokeyone

Descendant of a Lord of the Manner in Berkshire.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostJoeGator, on 18 December 2013 - 07:14 AM, said:

No way this isn't D^3.

He followed me from college football news forums. He ain't hobby.

Redacted

JoeGator

JoeGator
  • Members
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View Postsmokeyone, on 18 December 2013 - 02:39 PM, said:

Well they both say the same stupid stuff about Georgia always being unlucky.
Is this actually a talking point for UGA fans?
Has it gotten that pathetic?

DJSdawg

DJSdawg
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View Postsmokeyone, on 18 December 2013 - 02:39 PM, said:

Don't crush joe's dreams! BTW, I am thankful for your invitation because this board is better. Amazing how lucky AU was with Ohio State losing their final game.

CCRider

CCRider
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostDJSdawg, on 18 December 2013 - 02:02 PM, said:

I don't know what this other person did to get into your head so much, but this obsession is getting past pathetic. Quit believing in ghosts. In order to help you from this affliction, let me reveal myself:

I come from the cfn sec board, and anyone who came from over there can vouch for me being djs and no one else.

I don't have to go point by point with a new absurd Disney Dawg because the bottom line is Mark Rich is a pussy fart and in 13 years he has no National Title.  Everything else is a moot point.  Almosts, could haves, would haves, and should haves do not count!  Programs take on the persona of their HC so if your HC is a pussy fart then would'a, should'a, could'a is all you will ever have!

Here is a hint for you Charlie Brown......no matter what she says or promises Lucy is going to pull that football away at the last second.  You can think I am crazy if you want but the definition of crazy is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result......you are expecting something different in the14th year.....so who is really crazy?

I quoted post #169 not this one

Edited by CCRider, 18 December 2013 - 02:52 PM.

Posted Image.

Posted Image

If we continue to humor these Missouri Yankees they will start to actually believe they are really in the SEC.  Ppffffftttttt.....Yankees in the SEC....that'll be the day!

DJSdawg

DJSdawg
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostJoeGator, on 18 December 2013 - 02:42 PM, said:

Well they both say the same stupid stuff about Georgia always being unlucky.
Is this actually a talking point for UGA fans?
Has it gotten that pathetic?
Are you sure its the same, or are you just losing your mind?   Anyways, my point explains how MNC shots work in CFB. For example, UF was very lucky that USC lost their final game in 2006. Now here is the test: Do you agree or disagree with the example?

DJSdawg

DJSdawg
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostCCRider, on 18 December 2013 - 02:51 PM, said:

I don't have to go point by point with a new absurd Disney Dawg because the bottom line is Mark Rich is a pussy fart and in 13 years he has no National Title.  Everything else is a moot point.  Almosts, could haves, would haves, and should haves do not count!  Programs take on the persona of their HC so if your HC is a pussy fart then would'a, should'a, could'a is all you will ever have!

Here is a hint for you Charlie Brown......no matter what she says or promises Lucy is going to pull that football away at the last second.  You can think I am crazy if you want but the definition of crazy is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result......you are expecting something different in the14th year.....so who is really crazy?
Now your loco mind is making stuff up.  Where did I say that I am expecting a national title? Nowhere. Where did I give UGA credit for a MNC? Nowhere.     Back to the point, when the points are logical and fact based as my 4 were, ignoring them as you are doesn't change that, but it does reinforce the idea that you have lost your mind.     For example, UGA was not lucky that Ohio State won their final game in 2002. Now here is your test: Agree or disagree?

JoeGator

JoeGator
  • Members
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostDJSdawg, on 18 December 2013 - 02:51 PM, said:

Are you sure its the same, or are you just losing your mind?   Anyways, my point explains how MNC shots work in CFB. For example, UF was very lucky that USC lost their final game in 2006. Now here is the test: Do you agree or disagree with the example?

Agree, without a doubt.

Georgia is more unlucky than Florida, LSU, Alabama, or Auburn.
Do you agree or disagree?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users