BCS National Championship Game: Florida State vs. Auburn - Page 3 - Official Game Threads - SECTalk.com - Page 3

Welcome to SECTalk.com

Welcome to SECTalk.com -- The Home of 6 Straight National Titles!

You are currently accessing our site as a guest which means you can't access all of our features such as social groups, sports betting, and many more. By joining our free community you will have access to all of these great features as well as to participating in our forums, contacting other members, and much more. Registration only takes a minute and SECTalk.com is absolutely free, so please join today!

If you have any problems registering or signing in, please contact us.

BCS National Championship Game: Florida State vs. Auburn

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
1095 replies to this topic

Poll: Florida State vs. Auburn (45 member(s) have cast votes)

Who Will Win?

1. Florida State (18 votes [40.00%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 40.00%

2. Auburn (27 votes [60.00%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 60.00%

Vote Guests cannot vote

Maroonblood

Maroonblood
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
War Posted Imageing Eagle!

JoeGator

JoeGator
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
The only good thing I can say about F$U is that they have the hottest girls I've ever seen.
At least their fans aren't as bad as UCF's or Miami's.

Neil Caudle is Superman

Neil Caudle is Superman

More than 200 rushing yards!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostJoeGator, on 09 December 2013 - 01:51 PM, said:

The only good thing I can say about F$U is that they have the hottest girls I've ever seen.

We'll be sure to Posted Image some of their girls (Consensually, of course) after we're done Posted Imageing their defensive linemen (Non-consensually, of course).

View PostTider27, on 18 November 2013 - 07:31 PM, said:

We won't have to stack the box, our athletes are better. Read the first sentence, Auburn won't have over 175. Bet anything you want, it's not gonna happen. That's the one thing Bama can do without a doubt 100% mark it down, and have been for years.

View PostTider27, on 18 November 2013 - 08:19 PM, said:

If you're going to bet, it will be longer than signing day. This is a rivalry that lasts 365 days, you would have to at least keep it until next football season or this isn't even worth mentioning. Besides, Bama could be winning late in the game and the scrubs get the 200.
Either way, it won't be happening to Bama's defense.
Posted ImagePosted Image

Dawgfan4life24

Dawgfan4life24
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostTHE_KRIEG, on 09 December 2013 - 01:00 PM, said:

Man no offense but we've been hearing this same shit all year long. We were literally predicted to lose to every single team on our schedule except for Western Carolina, and a few of those games we were predicted to lose by double digits.

We're going to win this game.

I know it. And please dont confuse what im saying with trolling or being butthurt. Yea i know you've been hearing that all year long. If UGA was in AU's position id be saying the same thing you guys are.  My perspective is purely outside looking in from the sideline.

I am not saying AU doesnt have a chance. But FSU has yet to be challenged this year because of the explosiveness they have on both sides of the ball. It will be their closest game this season. I still think FSU wins by at least 10.

Regardless of the outcome, its a new day at Auburn. They have put up one hell of a season, lucky or not

Posted ImagePosted Image

Dawgfan4life24

Dawgfan4life24
  • Members
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostHFS, on 09 December 2013 - 01:05 PM, said:

So did Georgia Southern.

UF looked past them. Didnt look like they gave two shits. But not only UF, Noone has been able to even slow down FSU. Every other team we can name, SEC or not, at some point has been slowed, or in a close game. FSU has "graped" everyone that has stepped on the field with them.

Posted ImagePosted Image

adfalcon

adfalcon

Throw it in the dirt! (DIRT!)

• Members
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
FSU will win by 17, Auburn's defense can not stop Winston and their receivers.

Posted Image

#SUPERREBELWEEKEND

#10 Ole Miss Rebels Baseball

29-9 (9-6)

Next Series: LSU (GTHLSU)

Formerly known as #ThisisMULLENSstate

HFS

HFS

Everything is so Shakespeare to these Hoes

• Members
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostDawgfan4life24, on 09 December 2013 - 02:00 PM, said:

UF looked past them. Didnt look like they gave two shits. But not only UF, Noone has been able to even slow down FSU. Every other team we can name, SEC or not, at some point has been slowed, or in a close game. FSU has "graped" everyone that has stepped on the field with them.
They didn't give a shit about FSU either and FSU did not "grape" Boston College.
Posted Image
Formerly known as HardFightinSoldier

THE_KRIEG

THE_KRIEG
  • Members
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostJoeGator, on 09 December 2013 - 01:51 PM, said:

wats a miami fan

Dawgfan4life24

Dawgfan4life24
  • Members
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostNeil Caudle is Superman, on 09 December 2013 - 01:07 PM, said:

I wouldn't be surprised to see FSU score 40 on us... I'd actually almost be surprised if they don't.

I expect us to score 50, though. FSU hasn't faced an offense anywhere near as potent as ours all season long. Clemson is the closest thing to a truly good o0ffense that they faced this year and their run game isn't in the same universe as ours.

It's gonna be a shootout. FSU hasn't been in any shoot outs this year, they haven't been in any danger of losing a game since September and they still won that game by two TD's. They're not ready for a close shootout. They don't know what it's like to actually be behind in a game.

Auburn has been in close games all year. We've won three games on the final drive offensively and two on the final drive defensively. We know what it's like to be losing, but we also know what it's like to come back. We've been down three TD's and still won. There's not a situation that we haven't faced and overcome.

Also, I like that FSU GIF in your sig. It shows us owning ArkanLAWLS.

I agree, FSU hasnt face a rushing attack like Auburn has. Mad props on that BTW. However, AU hasnt faced an offense like FSU's this year.  Now as Bammers read this they are coming out of their skin, but i think its true.  Winston is a better QB than AJ. The O-Lines are pretty stellar on both sides. FSU has a stable of incredible running backs, as does Bama, and FSU has some of the best recievers in the nation. Again with a monster like Kelvin Benjamin.  Couple that with a defense that has yet to be exposed for ANY weaknesses.

Yea that GIF is what Winston and Jimbo's son do before every game "their handshake". Haha

Posted ImagePosted Image

Dawgfan4life24

Dawgfan4life24
  • Members
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostHFS, on 09 December 2013 - 02:04 PM, said:

They didn't give a shit about FSU either and FSU did not "grape" Boston College.

Grape?  No. But Graping Clemson & UF > not totally Graping BC>

Posted ImagePosted Image

HFS

HFS

Everything is so Shakespeare to these Hoes

• Members
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostDawgfan4life24, on 09 December 2013 - 02:06 PM, said:

Grape?  No. But Graping Clemson & UF > not totally Graping BC>

UF is AWFUL. Why would we say that's even remotely impressive?

South Carolina did some graping of their own to Clemson.
Posted Image
Formerly known as HardFightinSoldier

JoeGator

JoeGator
  • Members
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostTHE_KRIEG, on 09 December 2013 - 02:05 PM, said:

wats a miami fan

A Puerto Rican on parole?

JoeGator

JoeGator
  • Members
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostHFS, on 09 December 2013 - 02:08 PM, said:

UF is AWFUL. Why would we say that's even remotely impressive?

Because they were only 1 of 2 teams to blow us out and our defense was still top2 in the conference.

I don't think he meant it was impressive necessarily.

Neil Caudle is Superman

Neil Caudle is Superman

• Members
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostDawgfan4life24, on 09 December 2013 - 02:05 PM, said:

I agree, FSU hasnt face a rushing attack like Auburn has. Mad props on that BTW. However, AU hasnt faced an offense like FSU's this year.  Now as Bammers read this they are coming out of their skin, but i think its true.  Winston is a better QB than AJ. The O-Lines are pretty stellar on both sides. FSU has a stable of incredible running backs, as does Bama, and FSU has some of the best recievers in the nation. Again with a monster like Kelvin Benjamin.  Couple that with a defense that has yet to be exposed for ANY weaknesses.

Yea that GIF is what Winston and Jimbo's son do before every game "their handshake". Haha

Oh I agree that FSU will be the best team that we face all season ( :trollface:  Bammers); their offense is going to score on us. A lot. A whole lot. I really think that it's going to come down to the 4th quarter, but that's where Auburn has a massive advantage. Like I said, FSU has dominated almost every team they've faced... Their team has never had to play a 4 quarter game this entire season. Auburn has had to play 4 quarter games countless times. Our defensive line gets rotated so much that they're never tired. Our offensive line is in such good shape that they can push around pretty much whoever they want to at the end of games.

Are FSU's lines going to be able to keep up? I really don't think so. I expect it to be neck and neck for the first three quarters, but I expect Auburn to win in the 4th.

We won't have to stack the box, our athletes are better. Read the first sentence, Auburn won't have over 175. Bet anything you want, it's not gonna happen. That's the one thing Bama can do without a doubt 100% mark it down, and have been for years.

If you're going to bet, it will be longer than signing day. This is a rivalry that lasts 365 days, you would have to at least keep it until next football season or this isn't even worth mentioning. Besides, Bama could be winning late in the game and the scrubs get the 200.
Posted ImagePosted Image

Neil Caudle is Superman

Neil Caudle is Superman

• Members
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostJoeGator, on 09 December 2013 - 02:11 PM, said:

Because they were only 1 of 2 teams to blow us out and our defense was still top2 in the conference.

I don't think he meant it was impressive necessarily.

Missouri's defense was top two in the conference, too.

Was.

Posted ImagePosted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users