Jump to content

Welcome to SECTalk.com

Welcome to SECTalk.com -- The Home of 6 Straight National Titles!

You are currently accessing our site as a guest which means you can't access all of our features such as social groups, sports betting, and many more. By joining our free community you will have access to all of these great features as well as to participating in our forums, contacting other members, and much more. Registration only takes a minute and SECTalk.com is absolutely free, so please join today!

If you have any problems registering or signing in, please contact us.

2015 SECTalk.com Fundraiser
Progress: $1,100 of $2,570 raised

Cotton Bowl: Oklahoma State vs. Missouri

- - - - -

  • Please log in to reply
321 replies to this topic

Poll: Oklahoma State vs. Missouri (18 member(s) have cast votes)

Who Will Win?

  1. Oklahoma State (5 votes [27.78%] - View)

    Percentage of vote: 27.78%

  2. Missouri (13 votes [72.22%] - View)

    Percentage of vote: 72.22%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#286
BlackSheep 171

BlackSheep 171

    Somebody's gotta go back and get a shitload of dimes

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Posts:
    5,326
  • Age:
    30
  • Joined:
    Jun 2010
  • Location:
    OKlahoma
  • Cash:
    0
  • High Fives:
    1,716

View PostSECats, on 04 January 2014 - 12:02 AM, said:

Enjoy your Super Bowl win over Bama, you deserve it!

Lol at you and your football program...which has basically been reduced to gnat on a dogs dick status.

Make sure to tune in to the Final Four this year.  Look for me, I'll be the one wearing blue.  :)

I know you probably dont understand football, but it was the Sugar Bowl, not the Super Bowl and if OU is a gnat....what does that make Kentuckys football program?

I will be watching the Final Four, and you can borrow a Duke shirt if you need one....might look funny being the only one there wearing Kentucky blue.
Perine.jpg
Samaje Perine - NCAA Single Game Record 427 Rushing Yards

#24 Oklahoma 8-4 (5-4) vs #17 Clemson 9-3 (6-2) Dec 29th

#287
BlackSheep 171

BlackSheep 171

    Somebody's gotta go back and get a shitload of dimes

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Posts:
    5,326
  • Age:
    30
  • Joined:
    Jun 2010
  • Location:
    OKlahoma
  • Cash:
    0
  • High Fives:
    1,716
Congrats @MizzouMark @Mizzou_Fan your Tigers played really well. Good win, I just wish the first 3 quarters was as exciting as the 4th.
Perine.jpg
Samaje Perine - NCAA Single Game Record 427 Rushing Yards

#24 Oklahoma 8-4 (5-4) vs #17 Clemson 9-3 (6-2) Dec 29th

#288
Mizzou_Fan

Mizzou_Fan
  • Moderators
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Posts:
    10,718
  • Joined:
    Jun 2012
  • Cash:
    1,000
  • High Fives:
    5,934

View PostBlackSheep 171, on 04 January 2014 - 12:18 AM, said:

Congrats @MizzouMark @Mizzou_Fan your Tigers played really well. Good win, I just wish the first 3 quarters was as exciting as the 4th.
In all honesty we played like crap and didn't deserve to win.

#289
BlackSheep 171

BlackSheep 171

    Somebody's gotta go back and get a shitload of dimes

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Posts:
    5,326
  • Age:
    30
  • Joined:
    Jun 2010
  • Location:
    OKlahoma
  • Cash:
    0
  • High Fives:
    1,716

View PostMizzou_Fan, on 04 January 2014 - 12:20 AM, said:

In all honesty we played like crap and didn't deserve to win.

Same can be said about OSU.
Perine.jpg
Samaje Perine - NCAA Single Game Record 427 Rushing Yards

#24 Oklahoma 8-4 (5-4) vs #17 Clemson 9-3 (6-2) Dec 29th

#290
MizzouMark

MizzouMark
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • Posts:
    4,716
  • Joined:
    Jan 2012
  • Cash:
    1,000
  • High Fives:
    4,494

View PostMizzou_Fan, on 04 January 2014 - 12:20 AM, said:

In all honesty we played like crap and didn't deserve to win.

Our worst game all year minus USC and first three quarters of Arky state.
2014 SEC East Champions!!!

Posted Image

#291
BlackSheep 171

BlackSheep 171

    Somebody's gotta go back and get a shitload of dimes

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Posts:
    5,326
  • Age:
    30
  • Joined:
    Jun 2010
  • Location:
    OKlahoma
  • Cash:
    0
  • High Fives:
    1,716
OSU will have a major rebuilding year next year. They basically lost everyone off this team. Im actually kinda glad Mizzou won....seems like two programs (OU, OSU) going in different directions going into next year.
Perine.jpg
Samaje Perine - NCAA Single Game Record 427 Rushing Yards

#24 Oklahoma 8-4 (5-4) vs #17 Clemson 9-3 (6-2) Dec 29th

#292
Mizzou_Fan

Mizzou_Fan
  • Moderators
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Posts:
    10,718
  • Joined:
    Jun 2012
  • Cash:
    1,000
  • High Fives:
    5,934

View PostBlackSheep 171, on 04 January 2014 - 12:21 AM, said:

Same can be said about OSU.
Both teams were sloppy but they didn't have as many costly turnovers as we did. We gave them two turnovers within the thirty. Somehow we were still able to pull out the "W."

#293
Mizzou_Fan

Mizzou_Fan
  • Moderators
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Posts:
    10,718
  • Joined:
    Jun 2012
  • Cash:
    1,000
  • High Fives:
    5,934

View PostMizzouMark, on 04 January 2014 - 12:22 AM, said:

Our worst game all year minus USC and first three quarters of Arky state.
I think we played better in the USC game. I know our offense stalled in the second half and our defense couldn't adjust to the screen but we didn't have near the bad QB play and we didn't have so many costly turnovers.

#294
SECats

SECats

    Delusional Homer and Right-Wing Wacko

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Posts:
    10,218
  • Age:
    44
  • Joined:
    Jul 2010
  • Location:
    ....at my 'puter.
  • Cash:
    1,000
  • High Fives:
    4,076

View PostBlackSheep 171, on 04 January 2014 - 12:15 AM, said:



I know you probably dont understand football, but it was the Sugar Bowl, not the Super Bowl and if OU is a gnat....what does that make Kentuckys football program?

I will be watching the Final Four, and you can borrow a Duke shirt if you need one....might look funny being the only one there wearing Kentucky blue.

No

I meant "Super" Bowl because that was exactly what it was for you.  The biggest game on your schedule.  The one that matters.  In every sport.  Oklahoma always has a Super Bowl.  You are nobody's "Super" Bowl anymore...except maybe OSU.  

But at least you got that...oh, and Tobey Keith.  Amirite?!?!

Who knows...if you're lucky maybe you'll make it to the big dance as a really high seed and get to play us in your basketball  "Super" Bowl?!?!

Move along piss boy, I'm thru with you now.
2012-13 SECTalk Bowl Pick'em Champion
2012-13 SECTalk Biggest Homer Final Four

#295
BlackSheep 171

BlackSheep 171

    Somebody's gotta go back and get a shitload of dimes

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Posts:
    5,326
  • Age:
    30
  • Joined:
    Jun 2010
  • Location:
    OKlahoma
  • Cash:
    0
  • High Fives:
    1,716

View PostSECats, on 04 January 2014 - 12:26 AM, said:

No

I meant "Super" Bowl because that was exactly what it was for you.  The biggest game on your schedule.  The one that matters.  In every sport.  Oklahoma always has a Super Bowl.  You are nobody's "Super" Bowl anymore...except maybe OSU.  

But at least you got that...oh, and Tobey Keith.  Amirite?!?!

Who knows...if you're lucky maybe you'll make it to the big dance as a really high seed and get to play us in your basketball  "Super" Bowl?!?!

Move along piss boy, I'm thru with you now.

Thank God....I was tired of trying to argue football with basketball.....in a football thread of all places.....even better a BOWL THREAD.....something you know nothing about.
Perine.jpg
Samaje Perine - NCAA Single Game Record 427 Rushing Yards

#24 Oklahoma 8-4 (5-4) vs #17 Clemson 9-3 (6-2) Dec 29th

#296
SECats

SECats

    Delusional Homer and Right-Wing Wacko

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Posts:
    10,218
  • Age:
    44
  • Joined:
    Jul 2010
  • Location:
    ....at my 'puter.
  • Cash:
    1,000
  • High Fives:
    4,076

View PostBlackSheep 171, on 04 January 2014 - 12:28 AM, said:



Thank God....I was tired of trying to argue football with basketball.....in a football thread of all places.....even better a BOWL THREAD.....something you know nothing about.

True but I'm surprised you even remembered what it's like to win one.  Obviously you don't or you would have acted like you'd been there before instead of acting like a prick to begin with.

Goodnite OSU's Super Bowl
2012-13 SECTalk Bowl Pick'em Champion
2012-13 SECTalk Biggest Homer Final Four

#297
BlackSheep 171

BlackSheep 171

    Somebody's gotta go back and get a shitload of dimes

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Posts:
    5,326
  • Age:
    30
  • Joined:
    Jun 2010
  • Location:
    OKlahoma
  • Cash:
    0
  • High Fives:
    1,716

View PostSECats, on 04 January 2014 - 12:32 AM, said:

True but I'm surprised you even remembered what it's like to win one.  Obviously you don't or you would have acted like you'd been there before instead of acting like a prick to begin with.

Goodnite OSU's Super Bowl

We won bowl games in 2009, 2010, & 2011...I know thats a long time for someone of your age, but I assure you that I do remember.
Perine.jpg
Samaje Perine - NCAA Single Game Record 427 Rushing Yards

#24 Oklahoma 8-4 (5-4) vs #17 Clemson 9-3 (6-2) Dec 29th

#298
SECats

SECats

    Delusional Homer and Right-Wing Wacko

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Posts:
    10,218
  • Age:
    44
  • Joined:
    Jul 2010
  • Location:
    ....at my 'puter.
  • Cash:
    1,000
  • High Fives:
    4,076

View PostBlackSheep 171, on 04 January 2014 - 12:36 AM, said:



We won bowl games in 2009, 2010, & 2011...I know thats a long time for someone of your age, but I assure you that I do remember.

I was referring to one that mattered.
2012-13 SECTalk Bowl Pick'em Champion
2012-13 SECTalk Biggest Homer Final Four

#299
BlackSheep 171

BlackSheep 171

    Somebody's gotta go back and get a shitload of dimes

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Posts:
    5,326
  • Age:
    30
  • Joined:
    Jun 2010
  • Location:
    OKlahoma
  • Cash:
    0
  • High Fives:
    1,716

View PostSECats, on 04 January 2014 - 12:38 AM, said:

I was referring to one that mattered.

Oh...gotcha.....Do you remember the last Kentucky bowl win that mattered?
Perine.jpg
Samaje Perine - NCAA Single Game Record 427 Rushing Yards

#24 Oklahoma 8-4 (5-4) vs #17 Clemson 9-3 (6-2) Dec 29th

#300
Mizzou_Fan

Mizzou_Fan
  • Moderators
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Posts:
    10,718
  • Joined:
    Jun 2012
  • Cash:
    1,000
  • High Fives:
    5,934

Edited by Mizzou_Fan, 04 January 2014 - 12:48 AM.







0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users