If Saban left who would replace him? - Page 8 - SEC Football Talk - SECTalk.com - Page 8

Welcome to SECTalk.com

Welcome to SECTalk.com -- The Home of 6 Straight National Titles!

You are currently accessing our site as a guest which means you can't access all of our features such as social groups, sports betting, and many more. By joining our free community you will have access to all of these great features as well as to participating in our forums, contacting other members, and much more. Registration only takes a minute and SECTalk.com is absolutely free, so please join today!

If you have any problems registering or signing in, please contact us.

If Saban left who would replace him?

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
113 replies to this topic

PuddingTime

PuddingTime

8 NCs/46 SECs/27 SECTs

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Bill Curry
Posted Image

"At Kentucky, we don't just play college basketball. We ARE college basketball." - Coach John Calipari

Tider27

Tider27

Bammer Moderator

• Moderators
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostAUskip07, on 18 December 2013 - 06:56 AM, said:

Damn, that was very entertaining.

Signs the contract, to the University he no longer wants to be with because they have no respect for him, due to the "heat".

Welp, we better look out after Jan 2nd. :trollface:

Posted Image

Gidnik

Gidnik
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
I wonder what sabans buyout is.  Just for fun
Posted Image

Tider27

Tider27

Bammer Moderator

• Moderators
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Hasn't had one from what I remember, but that doesn't deter serious suitors anyway. Only ones to be afraid of are serious suitors.

Posted Image

L.A.Hog

L.A.Hog

Go Hogs,Pilgrim

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostWARDS, on 13 December 2013 - 09:24 AM, said:

I've been contacted by the university and will be interviewed Thursday of next week. I will definitely take the job when they offer it to me.

I told em to STICK IT!

We are talkin about Texas ain't we?

Edited by L.A.Hog, 18 December 2013 - 03:49 PM.

Gidnik

Gidnik
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Yea I know. I'm just curious what it would be
Posted Image

RammaJamma

RammaJamma

Enjoying the Process

• Members
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Well I finally got banned again from the bevo those Texass pricks are a touchy bunch. They're still over there saying Saban is still coming.

I guess they're saying anything to get egg off their face but some of it is beyond delusional.
"I didn't come to Alabama to win 10 games a year and be a contender. I came here to win championships, Conference Championships, and National Championships. I love it here because that's not just what I want, but what this fan base expects." -Alabama Head Football Coach Nick Saban

ROLL TIDE!!

Fidy8

Fidy8

Love me some AU

• Members
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostRammaJamma, on 21 December 2013 - 01:40 PM, said:

Well I finally got banned again from the bevo those Texass pricks are a touchy bunch. They're still over there saying Saban is still coming.

I guess they're saying anything to get egg off their face but some of it is beyond delusional.

I've been reading the 247 Texas boards and it's funny watching their mods arrogantly tell them they are gonna get whoever they want. Then that went to arrogantly we will get someone in our top tier. Now it is down  their 2nd tier. They are taking it on the chin like a champ though. Bryles was a joke starting out and now they think he's going to be their savior.

RammaJamma

RammaJamma

Enjoying the Process

• Members
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostFidy8, on 21 December 2013 - 03:25 PM, said:

I've been reading the 247 Texas boards and it's funny watching their mods arrogantly tell them they are gonna get whoever they want. Then that went to arrogantly we will get someone in our top tier. Now it is down  their 2nd tier. They are taking it on the chin like a champ though. Bryles was a joke starting out and now they think he's going to be their savior.

The names I've seen over there truly shows their arrogance.. Saban, Meyer, Malzahn, Carroll, Kelley, Harbaugh, Fisher.. They're talking about long shots like they're waiting in line to come to Austin.
"I didn't come to Alabama to win 10 games a year and be a contender. I came here to win championships, Conference Championships, and National Championships. I love it here because that's not just what I want, but what this fan base expects." -Alabama Head Football Coach Nick Saban

ROLL TIDE!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users