Vandy fans gonna hate State again - Page 2 - SEC Trash Talk - SECTalk.com - Page 2

Welcome to SECTalk.com

Welcome to SECTalk.com -- The Home of 6 Straight National Titles!

You are currently accessing our site as a guest which means you can't access all of our features such as social groups, sports betting, and many more. By joining our free community you will have access to all of these great features as well as to participating in our forums, contacting other members, and much more. Registration only takes a minute and SECTalk.com is absolutely free, so please join today!

If you have any problems registering or signing in, please contact us.

Vandy fans gonna hate State again

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
33 replies to this topic

TheRealBrave

TheRealBrave

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostHoganknows, on 04 December 2013 - 08:03 AM, said:

Can't fault a team for improving their bowl destination. Good Luck State and Ole Miss...Geo I could care less, we beat your A$$...you deserve to be here in Nashville. Ole Miss or Vandy should be in Gator.

"beat your ass" yeah okay, sure... we'll go with that instead of officials handed us the game on a silver platter with game changing targeting calls

Edited by TheRealBrave, 04 December 2013 - 10:44 PM.

Posted Image
MARK RICHT MAKES GOOD HIRE, HELL HAS FROZEN OVER

Hoganknows

Hoganknows

Anchordown 41-18 14-10

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostTheRealBrave, on 04 December 2013 - 10:44 PM, said:

"beat your ass" yeah okay, sure... we'll go with that instead of officials handed us the game on a silver platter with game changing targeting calls
Sound more and more like a UT fan more and more
Posted Image Twitter @Hoganknows

Posted Image

TheRealBrave

TheRealBrave

• Moderators
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostHoganknows, on 05 December 2013 - 05:08 AM, said:

Sound more and more like a UT fan more and more

I mean you know it's true... even you can admit those two targeting calls were complete horse shit
Posted Image

Hoganknows

Hoganknows

Anchordown 41-18 14-10

• Members
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostTheRealBrave, on 05 December 2013 - 07:37 AM, said:

I mean you know it's true... even you can admit those two targeting calls were complete horse shit
Nope...saw them both in person
Posted Image Twitter @Hoganknows

Posted Image

TheRealBrave

TheRealBrave

• Moderators
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostHoganknows, on 05 December 2013 - 07:50 AM, said:

Then you are senile
Posted Image

WadeWilson

WadeWilson

SECTalk Private Dick

• ╬ťoderators
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostHoganknows, on 05 December 2013 - 07:50 AM, said:

This actually hurts your argument... considering that a LOT of targeting calls have been reversed this season simply because in real time it's way too hard to tell, and it always looks more vicious than it really is. When looked at in slow motion, the calls get overturned quite often.

smokeyone

smokeyone

Descendant of a Lord of the Manner in Berkshire.

• Members
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostStallingsBaldSpot, on 04 December 2013 - 10:25 PM, said:

And a team littered with 2-3* players that still beats you...on their worst night. Sucks to suck, don't it?

The guy manning the review booth as a 2-3* player? Wow. But congrats on the win, did it in any way improve Vandy attendance? I mean SR night in Nashville, when the university was giving away tickets to anyone and your coach was begging fans to show up maybe 15-20,000 fans show up? Or openning night against Ole Miss when expectations were at their most unrealistic the crowd was 50/50 ole miss to vandy fans at best. I mean the best 2 year run in vandy history since the 20s and maybe ever and vandy cant folks in the stands. A bowl and a city has to feel cheated to be forced to take them.

Redacted

adfalcon

adfalcon

Throw it in the dirt! (DIRT!)

• Members
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View Postsmokeyone, on 05 December 2013 - 08:19 AM, said:

The guy manning the review booth as a 2-3* player? Wow. But congrats on the win, did it in any way improve Vandy attendance? I mean SR night in Nashville, when the university was giving away tickets to anyone and your coach was begging fans to show up maybe 15-20,000 fans show up? Or openning night against Ole Miss when expectations were at their most unrealistic the crowd was 50/50 ole miss to vandy fans at best. I mean the best 2 year run in vandy history since the 20s and maybe ever and vandy cant folks in the stands. A bowl and a city has to feel cheated to be forced to take them.
Seriously, I mean they had a sellout crowd, blackout, and half the fawking stadium was wearing red. It was quite hilarious actually, vandy third downs were louder than OM third downs.

Posted Image

#12 Ole Miss Rebels Baseball

30-12 (10-8)

Next Series: @Kentucky

Formerly known as #ThisisMULLENSstate

smokeyone

smokeyone

• Members
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View Post#ThisisMULLENSstate, on 05 December 2013 - 08:27 AM, said:

Seriously, I mean they had a sellout crowd, blackout, and half the fawking stadium was wearing red. It was quite hilarious actually, vandy third downs were louder than OM third downs.

That might have been the only sellout of the year and most Vandy fans in the stadium at one time all year. They have done buy 1tix get upto 3 free, bring a canned food get free tix, bring a scarf get a free tix, under 18 in free with an adult tix ect. All with their coach begging fans to show up and maybe 20-25,000 actually show up at most to the games. I had a buddy that was playing in Nashville ith a group of olks and wanted something to do and was able to get the whole group tix for 5.00 each all togather no donation online. Like 12 people. Hell I bought a couple of extra for the cooler and a buffer. A golden age of Vandy football and no one shows up for it? Only at Vandy.

Redacted

StallingsBaldSpot

StallingsBaldSpot

conquer and prevail

• Members
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostTheRealBrave, on 05 December 2013 - 07:37 AM, said:

Doesn't matter still counts.
Twitter: @country_cookin
Formerly known as vandyfan84

StallingsBaldSpot

StallingsBaldSpot

conquer and prevail

• Members
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View Postsmokeyone, on 05 December 2013 - 08:19 AM, said:

Holler when y'all beat us. Til then, shut the fucckk up you motherPosted Imagekig phaggot n

StallingsBaldSpot

StallingsBaldSpot

conquer and prevail

• Members
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View Postsmokeyone, on 05 December 2013 - 08:43 AM, said:

That might have been the only sellout of the year and most Vandy fans in the stadium at one time all year. They have done buy 1tix get upto 3 free, bring a canned food get free tix, bring a scarf get a free tix, under 18 in free with an adult tix ect. All with their coach begging fans to show up and maybe 20-25,000 actually show up at most to the games. I had a buddy that was playing in Nashville ith a group of olks and wanted something to do and was able to get the whole group tix for 5.00 each all togather no donation online. Like 12 people. Hell I bought a couple of extra for the cooler and a buffer. A golden age of Vandy football and no one shows up for it? Only at Vandy.

WTF are you talking about? You can't bring a cooler into the stadium. That just shows how full of shit you really are.

Even moreso, you can't handle defeat like a man.

smokeyone

smokeyone

• Members
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostStallingsBaldSpot, on 05 December 2013 - 09:18 AM, said:

WTF are you talking about? You can't bring a cooler into the stadium. That just shows how full of shit you really are.

Even moreso, you can't handle defeat like a man.

I didnt ask if they took one just gave them the option to.

I cant handle defeat like a man? WTF are you talking about. Did you ever hear me bitch about losing to Vandy in 2012? It needed to happen to get rid of Dooley and it did. 2013 (first time since 1920something it happened again) was 100% an error in rewriting the replay rules but it happened. I lay it at coaches not being comfortable with Dobbs in their play calling but it happened. No one is pretending it didnt.

And it still doesnt change the fact that in the greatest 5 year stretch of Vandy football history despite the ticket give aways and your coach begging for fans to show up, yall still cant fill up a 30,000 seat stadium. Cant get traction in recruiting, cant grow the fanbase (next to last in TVs tuned in the EC THANKS UK) and the only reason Kiffin from another mother is still your coach is because he is toxic with the ongoing rape case. But by God yall stole one from UT so its all on me.

Redacted

1dawgfan09

1dawgfan09

Go strong or don't go.....

• Members
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
What would be awesome would be if Vandy went to MCB and they bumped OM to BBVA. :trollface:
Posted Image

Matt

Matt

NashVol

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View Postsmokeyone, on 05 December 2013 - 08:43 AM, said:

On the bright side their attendance will be up next season, as it is every even year, though mostly it will be people wearing Garnet, Orange and Blue or just Orange.

Edited by Matt, 05 December 2013 - 09:58 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users