Dayton is one of those mid-major teams that always ends up with a good RPI.
Donovan tries to schedule of lot of those for us, because they are cheap "good wins".
Jump to content
|Welcome to SECTalk.com -- The Home of 6 Straight National Titles!
You are currently accessing our site as a guest which means you can't access all of our features such as social groups, sports betting, and many more. By joining our free community you will have access to all of these great features as well as to participating in our forums, contacting other members, and much more. Registration only takes a minute and SECTalk.com is absolutely free, so please join today!
If you have any problems registering or signing in, please contact us.
Edited by GAMECOCK_FAN, 02 December 2013 - 03:41 PM.
Mixed news for SEC teams.
RPI, as of 12/16
9. Oklahoma State
18. Missouri (10-0) W v No.48 UCLA.
22. Arkansas (7-2) L v* No.28 Gonzaga, L v* No.68 California, W v* No.62 Minnesota
29. Florida (7-2) L @ No.1 Wisconsin, L @ No.15 UCONN, W v No.5 Kansas
42. Ole Miss (7-2) L @ No.165 Kansas State, L v No.7 Oregon
46. Kentucky (8-3) L v* No.4 Baylor, v* No.26 Michigan State, @ No.16 North Carolina, W v No.47 Boise State
49. LSU (6-2) L @ No.2 UMASS, L v* No.32 Memphis, W v* No.36 Butler
The rest have no good wins and probably won't make the tourney.
78. South Carolina (2-3)
89. Tennessee (6-3)
96. Alabama (4-4)
97. Vanderbilt (5-3)
168. Texas A&M (8-2)
210. Mississippi State (6-2)
268. Auburn (4-3)
315. Georgia (4-4)
|Topic||Started By||Stats||Last Post Info|
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users