Congratulations, Auburn - Page 3 - SEC Football Talk - SECTalk.com - Page 3

Welcome to SECTalk.com

Welcome to SECTalk.com -- The Home of 6 Straight National Titles!

You are currently accessing our site as a guest which means you can't access all of our features such as social groups, sports betting, and many more. By joining our free community you will have access to all of these great features as well as to participating in our forums, contacting other members, and much more. Registration only takes a minute and SECTalk.com is absolutely free, so please join today!

If you have any problems registering or signing in, please contact us.

Congratulations, Auburn

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
34 replies to this topic

SECorBust

SECorBust
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Congrats to Auburn.  They really had a great scheme for their personnel.  I knew that we wouldn't be able to stop it, that we had to force them to have to drive the field and just get stops when they made errors that put them behind the chains.  I was surprised that we had so much trouble in scoring position.  We had so many errors that took points off the board in the red zone.  Auburn is kind of like the Bermuda Triangle though it's tough to win there.

Posted Image

WadeWilson

WadeWilson

SECTalk Private Dick

• ╬ťoderators
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostApes, on 01 December 2013 - 07:42 AM, said:

It will take some serious lobbying to get Auburn into the NCG, I am mildly dissappointed that our winning last night might keep the SEC from going to the last BCS NCG. Even though we all know OSU does not belong in that game...

Beat Missouri and you'll have a lot on your resume. 3 week stretch of Georgia (despite being down this year, they still have the name recognition), #1 Alabama, and (probably) #4 Missouri. Compare that to what should have been a loss to Michigan and a Michigan State win, I just don't see why an undefeated OSU team deserves it more than a early 1-loss Auburn team. And before people spout off about a 1-loss shouldn't be ahead of an undefeated, Bama was ahead of Ohio State last season.

If Auburn takes care of Missouri this week, they deserve a spot in the championship, in my opinion.

Penguin

Penguin
  • Banned
  • Cash:
I just want the Mizzou win. Worry about everyone else later.
Posted Image   

Seriously. A season I will never forget.

Posted Image

Fidy8

Fidy8

Love me some AU

• Members
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
I wish there was a one week break for the championship game.

RodLovly

RodLovly

ehhhhh

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Congrats aubs. Helluva game.
Posted Image