Congratulations, Auburn - Page 2 - SEC Football Talk - SECTalk.com - Page 2

Welcome to SECTalk.com

Welcome to SECTalk.com -- The Home of 6 Straight National Titles!

You are currently accessing our site as a guest which means you can't access all of our features such as social groups, sports betting, and many more. By joining our free community you will have access to all of these great features as well as to participating in our forums, contacting other members, and much more. Registration only takes a minute and SECTalk.com is absolutely free, so please join today!

If you have any problems registering or signing in, please contact us.

Congratulations, Auburn

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
34 replies to this topic

WadeWilson

WadeWilson

SECTalk Private Dick

• ╬ťoderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostDarth Vader, on 30 November 2013 - 07:25 PM, said:

Neither side had an pics if quit in em. Good luck Bana where ever you end up going from here.

Shit... Vader's drunk at the wheel of the Death Star again. We're gonna have another Alderaan incident shortly...

the Paradox

the Paradox

Supergenius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Kudos Auburn!

RTR
Posted Image

LSU Aaron

LSU Aaron

1.21 Jigowatts

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Congrats Auburn!

I'm glad we played you early in the season, and at home....

Neil Caudle is Superman

Neil Caudle is Superman

More than 200 rushing yards!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostLSU Aaron, on 30 November 2013 - 08:56 PM, said:

Congrats Auburn!

I'm glad we played you early in the season, and at home....

I can't say I feel the same way...

View PostTider27, on 18 November 2013 - 07:31 PM, said:

We won't have to stack the box, our athletes are better. Read the first sentence, Auburn won't have over 175. Bet anything you want, it's not gonna happen. That's the one thing Bama can do without a doubt 100% mark it down, and have been for years.

View PostTider27, on 18 November 2013 - 08:19 PM, said:

If you're going to bet, it will be longer than signing day. This is a rivalry that lasts 365 days, you would have to at least keep it until next football season or this isn't even worth mentioning. Besides, Bama could be winning late in the game and the scrubs get the 200.
Either way, it won't be happening to Bama's defense.
Posted ImagePosted Image

UAdan

UAdan

The Rocketman

• Members
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
regardless of what happens in the rest of the season, I think Auburn has solidified itself as - at worst - a top two team in the preseason poll for next year.
Posted Image

Neil Caudle is Superman

Neil Caudle is Superman

• Members
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostUAdan, on 30 November 2013 - 08:59 PM, said:

regardless of what happens in the rest of the season, I think Auburn has solidified itself as - at worst - a top two team in the preseason poll for next year.

Wouldn't be shocked if they put us at like 8 or 9, but returning our QB, starting WR's, all RB's, entire O-Line, most of our D-linemen, our two non-Holland LB's, and some of our secondary... Yeah, I think pre-season polls should have Auburn and Bama both in the top 5.

We won't have to stack the box, our athletes are better. Read the first sentence, Auburn won't have over 175. Bet anything you want, it's not gonna happen. That's the one thing Bama can do without a doubt 100% mark it down, and have been for years.

If you're going to bet, it will be longer than signing day. This is a rivalry that lasts 365 days, you would have to at least keep it until next football season or this isn't even worth mentioning. Besides, Bama could be winning late in the game and the scrubs get the 200.
Posted ImagePosted Image

UAdan

UAdan

The Rocketman

• Members
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
no way you guys are that low. With as much as you bring back and  the way you have ended the season, you will be huge favorites to make the title game. I expect us to be like 5th. We still will probably have the most overall talented team in the country, but very green at key positions especially quarterback.
Posted Image

tennesseegirl

tennesseegirl
  • Members
    Hustisford wisconsin but heart is in Tennessee
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
I just realized that now FSU is going to be #1 in the nation! Don't know if I like that or not . :|   Well congrats Auburn.

Posted Image

Posted Image

adfalcon

adfalcon

Throw it in the dirt! (DIRT!)

• Members
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostUAdan, on 30 November 2013 - 09:04 PM, said:

no way you guys are that low. With as much as you bring back and  the way you have ended the season, you will be huge favorites to make the title game. I expect us to be like 5th. We still will probably have the most overall talented team in the country, but very green at key positions especially quarterback.
SEC West will be stacked next year. I expect Auburn/Bama/A&M/OleMiss/LSU/State to all be ranked early and mid next year.

Posted Image

#12 Ole Miss Rebels Baseball

30-12 (10-8)

Next Series: @Kentucky

Formerly known as #ThisisMULLENSstate

Neil Caudle is Superman

Neil Caudle is Superman

• Members
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostUAdan, on 30 November 2013 - 09:04 PM, said:

I'm wishfully thinking on the low ranking... We tend to do way better when we're underestimated than we do when we're overestimated or fairly estimated... On paper I absolutely think we have a good shot at a BCS berth next year, but you never know if our guys will get cocky over the off season.

Posted ImagePosted Image

hog_heaven

hog_heaven
  • Members
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
So how will the devil help Auby win against Mizzou. Not sure how much Malzahn sold his soul for, but we are witnessing the beginning of his rewards for his soul.

RammaJamma

RammaJamma

Enjoying the Process

• Members
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Congratulations Aubies..

I swore last night we were witnessing wrestling and all of college football was as crooked as the Obama administration ... I haven't seen Bama play like that since the first guy named Mike was our coach.

Auburn wanted it more hats off now go represent the SEC and this state. wde

Crazy to think if this were next year and the playoff system we could possibly rematch holy hell!!
"I didn't come to Alabama to win 10 games a year and be a contender. I came here to win championships, Conference Championships, and National Championships. I love it here because that's not just what I want, but what this fan base expects." -Alabama Head Football Coach Nick Saban

ROLL TIDE!!

Apes

Apes
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Great F'N game, Bama!

Both teams were trying to win it as much as they were trying to lose it.
That game could have went both ways easily.

I will admit though...

When Auburn scored, I went from shock to estactic to upset....all within a 5 min time span.

It will take some serious lobbying to get Auburn into the NCG, I am mildly dissappointed that our winning last night might keep the SEC from going to the last BCS NCG. Even though we all know OSU does not belong in that game...
Posted Image

Fidy8

Fidy8

Love me some AU

• Members
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Great Posted Imageing game Bama. The greatest game I have ever seen. I thought it was over when AJ hit Amari for the 99 yard TD, but we fought back. When I saw the kick leave his leg I said shit he made it and turned away. Can't blame Saban for going for the long FG and to try and get the hell out of that environment and not go to OT.

Proud to see the sportsmanship on the field in this rivalry, unlike the OSU Mich game where they were fighting on the field.

Fidy8

Fidy8

Love me some AU

• Members
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
They won't give us the championship game and that's fine, we weren't even supposed to be in this position honestly. It sucks but it's reality. I know we are better than OSU, but FSU is for real and we wouldn't match up well with them.

And I hope like hell we are not ranked in the top 5 next year, if so look for about 3 losses. We do better when no one expects it, every time we get those high expectations we shit the bed.