Bama - All your recruits are belong to us - Page 3 - Auburn Sports - SECTalk.com - Page 3

Welcome to SECTalk.com

Welcome to SECTalk.com -- The Home of 6 Straight National Titles!

You are currently accessing our site as a guest which means you can't access all of our features such as social groups, sports betting, and many more. By joining our free community you will have access to all of these great features as well as to participating in our forums, contacting other members, and much more. Registration only takes a minute and SECTalk.com is absolutely free, so please join today!

If you have any problems registering or signing in, please contact us.

Bama - All your recruits are belong to us

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
121 replies to this topic

WadeWilson

WadeWilson

SECTalk Private Dick

• Μoderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
I don't think flipping players matters to us that much. Until we are struggling in recruiting, it won't mean much at all. But congrats on getting someone who will help you guys out. I just think the first 3/4ths of the first page are glaring "little brother syndrome," which I hate saying, but it's how it appears.

Tider27

Tider27

Bammer Moderator

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostPenguin, on 20 November 2013 - 12:30 PM, said:

How is copy pasting any different from reading and retyping? How would it be any more significant if I recalculated all the recruiting rankings in my head rain man style?

facts are facts whether I copy paste them or not.

Fact - we flipped an all american at our greatest position of need from the master recruiter in ttown.

Fact - you so mad.

You only proved further all you do is read twitter and other people's opinions on recruits. You've only come into every thread imaginable with no information, only to further run yourself into the ground. Thank you for proving the point.

I don't care that he flipped because we already knew it was going to happen. He was there with friends on Auburn's campus multiple times, the staff knew this as well. He'll be replaced by another top recruit and Alabama will keep on rolling. It's sad you actually think this will effect the Bama machine, especially considering how many Alabama has stolen from Auburn lmao.

"Oh but it won't happen with the GUS BUS!!"

Yes, it will. Because Nick Saban is still here, now pray that he leaves like the rest of you. Or, be a real fan and only care about your own team for once.

Posted Image

RammaJamma

RammaJamma

Enjoying the Process

• Members
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostNeil Caudle is Superman, on 20 November 2013 - 12:33 PM, said:

I'm not really sure what any of those guys have to do with failing to recognize Grant's talents, but OK.

First of all, really are you bragging about Roy Posted Imageing Upchurch? That made me LOL hard/

Ingram: 4.1 YPC, 1,296 yards in three seasons
Richardson: 3.4 YPC, only ONE CARRY OVER 17 YARDS IN HIS NFL CAREER
Lacy: Doing better than I expected

Y'all don't have great RB's, you had a great O-Line. All of these guys are being exposed in the NFL as average runners.

ok.... All those guys play in the NFL but Bama doesn't have good backs.... Logic much
"I didn't come to Alabama to win 10 games a year and be a contender. I came here to win championships, Conference Championships, and National Championships. I love it here because that's not just what I want, but what this fan base expects." -Alabama Head Football Coach Nick Saban

ROLL TIDE!!

Penguin

Penguin
  • Banned
  • Cash:

View PostTider27, on 20 November 2013 - 12:35 PM, said:

You only proved further all you do is read twitter and other people's opinions on recruits. You've only come into every thread imaginable with no information, only to further run yourself into the ground. Thank you for proving the point.

I don't care that he flipped because we already knew it was going to happen. He was there with friends on Auburn's campus multiple times, the staff knew this as well. He'll be replaced by another top recruit and Alabama will keep on rolling. It's sad you actually think this will effect the Bama machine, especially considering how many Alabama has stolen from Auburn lmao.

"Oh but it won't happen with the GUS BUS!!"

Yes, it will. Because Nick Saban is still here, now pray that he leaves like the rest of you. Or, be a real fan and only care about your own team for once.

I'm not the one in an auburn recruiting thread trying to type 5 page essays about why a guy who does know about recruiting doesn't know about recruiting because he thinks its hilarious that his team stole one from bama.

I have no idea why u so mad. I wasn't even this mad about yeldon. But thats because I knew he was scum and didn't want him at AU.

You think tre is going to flip. I know you do.

he won't.
Posted Image   

Seriously. A season I will never forget.

Posted Image

Tider27

Tider27

Bammer Moderator

• Moderators
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostNeil Caudle is Superman, on 20 November 2013 - 12:33 PM, said:

First of all, really are you bragging about Roy :lanekiffin:ing Upchurch? That made me LOL hard/

LMAO, defending a 4th or 5th string Alabama RB transfer. That depth sure is great at Auburn!!! LOL

Edited by Tider27, 20 November 2013 - 12:45 PM.

Posted Image

RammaJamma

RammaJamma

Enjoying the Process

• Members
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Hate it for this kid but going by the odds his choice is his loss.

Attached File  uploadfromtaptalk1384972865093.jpg   74.55K   11 downloads
"I didn't come to Alabama to win 10 games a year and be a contender. I came here to win championships, Conference Championships, and National Championships. I love it here because that's not just what I want, but what this fan base expects." -Alabama Head Football Coach Nick Saban

ROLL TIDE!!

Tider27

Tider27

Bammer Moderator

• Moderators
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostPenguin, on 20 November 2013 - 12:37 PM, said:

I'm not the one in an auburn recruiting thread trying to type 5 page essays about why a guy who does know about recruiting doesn't know about recruiting because he thinks its hilarious that his team stole one from bama.

I have no idea why u so mad. I wasn't even this mad about yeldon. But thats because I knew he was scum and didn't want him at AU.

You think tre is going to flip. I know you do.

he won't.

The title says Bama, started by you. Facts are facts.

Yes, I'm so angry with Alabama remaining the top recruiting class, and possibly landing the top CB in Alabama in Marlon Humphrey. You're desperately grabbing for straws now. :trollface:

Posted Image

CrimsoNation713

CrimsoNation713

I'm an angel in an earth suit

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Posted Image
"Whenever I see those crimson jerseys and crimson helmets, I feel humbled to have played football for Alabama. Other players in the NFL talk to me about their schools and their traditions. I just smile knowing the immense love Alabama fans have for our school and its football program. I'm proud to be a part of that Crimson Tide heritage."

-- Derrick Thomas

AUskip07

AUskip07

Time to make History

• Members
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Christ al mighty.....  stop bragging about guys we havent signed.  That shit gets us  every year.
"Sometimes you need to decide which mountaintop you want to die on." John Dixon

Posted Image

Penguin

Penguin
  • Banned
  • Cash:

View PostTider27, on 20 November 2013 - 12:42 PM, said:

The title says Bama, started by you. Facts are facts.

Yes, I'm so angry with Alabama remaining the top recruiting class, and possibly landing the top CB in Alabama in Marlon Humphrey. You're desperately grabbing for straws now. :trollface:

This thread was basically made to specifically troll you and it worked since my notifications list says.....

Quoted by Tider27 x 35

hahahaha I don't normally tell people but for some reason I almost feel bad for you.
Posted Image   

Posted Image

Penguin

Penguin
  • Banned
  • Cash:

View PostAUskip07, on 20 November 2013 - 12:44 PM, said:

Christ al mighty.....  stop bragging about guys we havent signed.  That shit gets us  every year.

BOOOOOOOM TJ YELDON.

puke.

good point.
Posted Image   

Posted Image

Tider27

Tider27

Bammer Moderator

• Moderators
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostPenguin, on 20 November 2013 - 12:45 PM, said:

This thread was basically made to specifically troll you and it worked since my notifications list says....
Quoted by Tider27 x 35
hahahaha I don't normally tell people but for some reason I almost feel bad for you.

Whenever your own fanbase tells you to shut the fawk up, maybe you should listen. When a troll makes himself look so bad his own hate him, well, maybe it's you I should feel bad for lmao.

Posted Image

THE_KRIEG

THE_KRIEG
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Seriously, we need a year long Iron Bowl catch-all thread.

Neil Caudle is Superman

Neil Caudle is Superman

More than 200 rushing yards!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostRammaJamma, on 20 November 2013 - 12:37 PM, said:

ok.... All those guys play in the NFL but Bama doesn't have good backs.... Logic much

Define, "Play" because I'm pretty sure Upchurch doesn't apply.

View PostTider27, on 18 November 2013 - 07:31 PM, said:

We won't have to stack the box, our athletes are better. Read the first sentence, Auburn won't have over 175. Bet anything you want, it's not gonna happen. That's the one thing Bama can do without a doubt 100% mark it down, and have been for years.

View PostTider27, on 18 November 2013 - 08:19 PM, said:

If you're going to bet, it will be longer than signing day. This is a rivalry that lasts 365 days, you would have to at least keep it until next football season or this isn't even worth mentioning. Besides, Bama could be winning late in the game and the scrubs get the 200.
Either way, it won't be happening to Bama's defense.
Posted ImagePosted Image

Neil Caudle is Superman

Neil Caudle is Superman

More than 200 rushing yards!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostRammaJamma, on 20 November 2013 - 12:40 PM, said:

Hate it for this kid but going by the odds his choice is his loss.

Attachment uploadfromtaptalk1384972865093.jpg

Hey look, Fluker got ANOTHER check for playing football, this time legally!

View PostTider27, on 18 November 2013 - 07:31 PM, said:

We won't have to stack the box, our athletes are better. Read the first sentence, Auburn won't have over 175. Bet anything you want, it's not gonna happen. That's the one thing Bama can do without a doubt 100% mark it down, and have been for years.

View PostTider27, on 18 November 2013 - 08:19 PM, said:

If you're going to bet, it will be longer than signing day. This is a rivalry that lasts 365 days, you would have to at least keep it until next football season or this isn't even worth mentioning. Besides, Bama could be winning late in the game and the scrubs get the 200.
Either way, it won't be happening to Bama's defense.
Posted ImagePosted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users