SEC Power Rankings 11/17/13 - Page 3 - SEC Football Talk - SECTalk.com - Page 3

Welcome to SECTalk.com

Welcome to SECTalk.com -- The Home of 6 Straight National Titles!

You are currently accessing our site as a guest which means you can't access all of our features such as social groups, sports betting, and many more. By joining our free community you will have access to all of these great features as well as to participating in our forums, contacting other members, and much more. Registration only takes a minute and SECTalk.com is absolutely free, so please join today!

If you have any problems registering or signing in, please contact us.

SEC Power Rankings 11/17/13

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
80 replies to this topic

Stefanozz

Stefanozz
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
This PM...

Unstoppable force vs. Immovable Object.
Posted Image
Posted Image

RammaJamma

RammaJamma

Enjoying the Process

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostKneesInTheBreeze, on 20 November 2013 - 12:30 PM, said:

Alabama vs. Chattanooga this weekend.  What a shitty piece of scheduling.  The #1 team should be embarrassed.  Who besides the trailer park faithful is going to watch that game??

We all have these type games as crappy as they may be they do serve a purpose. It builds depth and experience for the dominant team and the other up and coming program gets a nice payday. Sometimes even making more in a game like this than the rest of their season combined.

Out of all the undefeated teams and possible NC contenders even playing Chattanooga Bama isn't doing bad comparing SOS.

http://sagarin.com/sports/cfsend.htm
"I didn't come to Alabama to win 10 games a year and be a contender. I came here to win championships, Conference Championships, and National Championships. I love it here because that's not just what I want, but what this fan base expects." -Alabama Head Football Coach Nick Saban

ROLL TIDE!!

hog_heaven

hog_heaven
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostSir Wade, The Illest, Count Badass von Gofckyourself, on 20 November 2013 - 02:26 PM, said:

What does rank have to do with anything when schedules are made years in advance?

And sure, I'm curious as to how wrong I could be. I'll pm you everything I know about you.

View PostKneesInTheBreeze, on 20 November 2013 - 02:04 PM, said:

Compared to Chatt, Georgia Southern is a powerhouse.  And, if you haven't noticed, Florida is nowhere near #1 status.  It is an embarrassment to the people and fans of Alabama, IMO, to be playing Chatt.
LSU/aTm, as you indicated, is a great matchup.  Two great offensive powers, but neither with much D.
Oh, and if you would really like to know how phucked up your sleuthing abilities are and what the real facts are, send me a private message and I'll clue you in.

Curious minds wants to know how this turns out..
n4ffc9567bb1a0.gif

hog_heaven

hog_heaven
  • Members
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Also... question for the UK fans in particular..

IF Arky beats MSU on Sat (a team that beat UK) will you finally stop trying to put UK above Ark?!

Tider27

Tider27

Bammer Moderator

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostKneesInTheBreeze, on 20 November 2013 - 12:30 PM, said:

Alabama vs. Chattanooga this weekend.  What a shitty piece of scheduling.  The #1 team should be embarrassed.  Who besides the trailer park faithful is going to watch that game??

Now you're not a little bent out of shape after that LSU beat down two weeks ago, are we?

Posted Image

SECats

SECats

Delusional Homer and Right-Wing Wacko

• Members
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Vols....we're coming for you.  :)
2012-13 SECTalk Bowl Pick'em Champion
2012-13 SECTalk Biggest Homer Final Four

Hoganknows

Hoganknows

Anchordown 41-18 14-10

• Members
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostSECats, on 20 November 2013 - 03:58 PM, said:

Posted Image
Posted Image Twitter @Hoganknows

Posted Image

WadeWilson

WadeWilson

SECTalk Private Dick

• ╬ťoderators
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View Posthog_heaven, on 20 November 2013 - 03:49 PM, said:

I'll let you know when I get a response from him. I sent a PM and no response from GeauxTo.

WDavE

WDavE
  • Members
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Phil Steele ranked the SOS of all teams before the season started based on preseason rankings

Here is how the SEC laid out nationally by him and next to that is what Sagarin showed in the above SOS.
UF #1 9th
Ark. #5   38th
Kent. #9 14th
Missouri #12   40th
South Carolina #14   21st
LSU #17   22nd
Auburn #18   38th
Tenn. #19  4th
UGA #24   5th
Texas A&M #28   47th
MSU #33   7th
Ole Miss #34   20th
Vandy #39   32nd
Bama #40  41st

You big out of conference game this year was Virginia Tech which was taken to overtime by Marshall. Lost to you, Duke, Maryland and Boston College.
Your Eastern division foes this year were Kent. who is 0-6 in SEC play and 2-8 overall and Tenn. who is 1-5 in SEC play and 4-6 overall.
Everyone in the west fell off but you, MSU and Ole Miss? I can understand MSU because they have played currently BCS ranked teams of #10 Oklahoma St.,#6 Auburn, #22 LSU, #11 South Carolina, #12 Texas A&M and #1 ranked Bama. Ole Miss holds a win over Texas which may or may not have helped. Played Vandy and has a scheduled game with Missouri from the east.

We all play cupcakes so that can't be the answer!

I don't quite get it......

Edited by WDavE, 20 November 2013 - 07:22 PM.

"If a Laundromat in Tuscaloosa wants to pick Alabama No. 1, we'll claim it." -- Paul W. Bryant

WadeWilson

WadeWilson

SECTalk Private Dick

• ╬ťoderators
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostStefanozz, on 20 November 2013 - 02:28 PM, said:

This PM...

Unstoppable force vs. Immovable Object.

View Posthog_heaven, on 20 November 2013 - 03:49 PM, said:

I asked him to prove to me he wasn't GeauxTo, before I told him all the info I had on him. He told me that GeauxTo was actually his son (showed me a pic of him), and then explained that after his son had some dispute with some member/staff years back, he decided to leave the site, but not before showing SECTalk to him (Knees), as well as "giving" Knees his own personal Photobucket account (username GeauxTo).

I told him that was bullshit, and proceeded to post the info I had that made his story seem very farfetched, although there is no way for me to prove or disprove his story. But what I told him basically points out that, even if his "son" story were true, he has still lied about a lot of things, the most recent was in this same PM string.

His response to me poking holes in his story?

Gee, what a bad week!
Yesterday I had to replace my pool pump; $595.
Today my dentist told me I need to replace a cap; $750.
And now, you cast aspersions on my non-obligatory explanation to you.
Oh, woe is me!

Unfortunately I can't post what info I do have because it contains his name and personal information, but he did very little to live up to his end of the bargain ("Oh, and if you would really like to know how phucked up your sleuthing abilities are and what the real facts are, send me a private message and I'll clue you in.")

zartan

zartan

Troll Tide

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostSECats, on 20 November 2013 - 03:58 PM, said:

You lost to WKU

Not scared
Posted Image

DJSdawg

DJSdawg
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View Postsmokeyone, on 20 November 2013 - 01:59 PM, said:

I dont get how UGA, a team that was behind in this game but for less than a minute, gets to claim they lost on a fluke play? Odd.

Of course you dont. You are the same guy that didnt understand that the total number of receptions is impacted by the total number of passes attempted.

hog_heaven

hog_heaven
  • Members
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostSir Wade, The Illest, Count Badass von Gofckyourself, on 20 November 2013 - 09:21 PM, said:

I asked him to prove to me he wasn't GeauxTo, before I told him all the info I had on him. He told me that GeauxTo was actually his son (showed me a pic of him), and then explained that after his son had some dispute with some member/staff years back, he decided to leave the site, but not before showing SECTalk to him (Knees), as well as "giving" Knees his own personal Photobucket account (username GeauxTo).

I told him that was bullshit, and proceeded to post the info I had that made his story seem very farfetched, although there is no way for me to prove or disprove his story. But what I told him basically points out that, even if his "son" story were true, he has still lied about a lot of things, the most recent was in this same PM string.

His response to me poking holes in his story?

Unfortunately I can't post what info I do have because it contains his name and personal information, but he did very little to live up to his end of the bargain ("Oh, and if you would really like to know how phucked up your sleuthing abilities are and what the real facts are, send me a private message and I'll clue you in.")

If you have the ability and means to live in FL and own a pool.. then life is good for you... stfu! LOL

smokeyone

smokeyone

Descendant of a Lord of the Manner in Berkshire.

• Members
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostDJSdawg, on 21 November 2013 - 05:29 AM, said:

Of course you dont. You are the same guy that didnt understand that the total number of receptions is impacted by the total number of passes attempted.

UGA got their ass handed to them all game long. The refs kept it closer than it should have been by screwing Auburn play after play and gifting UGA a few plays. And yet you seem to think that UGA dominated the game and should won? No child, it doesnt work that way. Murray was gifted an unearned 6" from the goal line but close enough man says close enough TD on 4th down. If UGA had been granted the W it would be because Auby got jobed.

Redacted

jacobp

jacobp

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostDJSdawg, on 21 November 2013 - 05:29 AM, said:

don't even try. I don't think he's been wrong about anything since 1976
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users