Official Iron Bowl Trash Talk Thread - Page 12 - SEC Trash Talk - SECTalk.com - Page 12

Welcome to SECTalk.com

Welcome to SECTalk.com -- The Home of 6 Straight National Titles!

You are currently accessing our site as a guest which means you can't access all of our features such as social groups, sports betting, and many more. By joining our free community you will have access to all of these great features as well as to participating in our forums, contacting other members, and much more. Registration only takes a minute and SECTalk.com is absolutely free, so please join today!

If you have any problems registering or signing in, please contact us.

Latest Topics

Latest News

Top High Fived

Top Bettors

Official Iron Bowl Trash Talk Thread

- - - - - Alabama Crimson Tide Auburn Tigers

• Please log in to reply
590 replies to this topic

Poll: Which one? (27 member(s) have cast votes)

WDE

1. War Damn Eagle (9 votes [29.03%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 29.03%

2. Alabama is shit (8 votes [25.81%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 25.81%

3. I love anime and dressing up in cosplay outfits (14 votes [45.16%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 45.16%

Vote Guests cannot vote

SECorBust

SECorBust
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostAUskip07, on 18 November 2013 - 04:45 PM, said:

and cost you the A&M game

They do happen at the worst times though

Yea those two first quarter fumbles against Kentucky marked the last time Bama went a quarter without a score.

Posted Image

RammaJamma

RammaJamma

Enjoying the Process

• Members
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
They're called the trap ran from the old wing T, the veer, and read option you buncha no football playing nerds..
"I didn't come to Alabama to win 10 games a year and be a contender. I came here to win championships, Conference Championships, and National Championships. I love it here because that's not just what I want, but what this fan base expects." -Alabama Head Football Coach Nick Saban

ROLL TIDE!!

Crimson Kicker8

Crimson Kicker8

Formerly known as Crimson Kicker8

• Members
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostRammaJamma, on 18 November 2013 - 09:53 AM, said:

Oh and aTm we both played them about the same but I don't think Auburn has a JFF or anything close. Since then which was the 3rd game our defense hasn't given up much.

http://www.ncaa.com/...rrent/team/1042

Auburn also got an aTm team with a gimpy JFF, not the JFF that was on fire to beat the #1 team two years in a row.  And as I said in an earlier post, the 49-42 score of that game isn't even indicative to how much Bama dominated throughout the majority the game.  The Tide was 14-21 points ahead of aTm all throughout the second half with a late game garbage touchdown by aTm to pull within 7.

Edited by Crimson Kicker8, 18 November 2013 - 05:55 PM.

Posted Image

Crimson Kicker8

Crimson Kicker8

• Members
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View Postzartan, on 18 November 2013 - 04:28 PM, said:

Alabama could fall from a three-peat and unprecedented dominance to not even winning their division

I usually take off my pants when I think about it

Which is usually followed by an unhealthy case of blue balls.

You really should learn to stop doing that to yourself.
Posted Image

Crimson Kicker8

Crimson Kicker8

• Members
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
The last time the Iron Bowl had this many wins going into it was 1994  Lots of eerie similarities.  Alabama coming in undefeated with a proven championship coach and a seasoned senior QB.  Auburn coming in with one blemish and a new coach trying to prove something.  Wouldn't be surprised if the outcome is much the same as below.

Posted Image

CrimsoNation713

CrimsoNation713

I'm an angel in an earth suit

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostUAdan, on 18 November 2013 - 03:52 PM, said:

I'll say this much, if you want to watch a great defensive football player, watch CJ Mosley in this game. I'm not saying he'll definitely have a great game, but I don't think I've ever seen a LB at Bama be able to run sideline to sideline with the swiftness that he does. He's not as bulky as some of the Mike LBs we've had in the past (McClain, Hightower) but he's easily the most versatile. Defending this kind of running attack is his M.O. and running this kind of offense is the M.O. for the Auburn backs. It's probably the single most intriguing personnel matchup in this game. Mason/Grant/etc against Mosley, sideline to sideline.
CJ is the best Mike we've had...period. He is faster and has a nose for the ball better than Ro or Dante'. If the barn can throw him off, (I dont think the slant blocks are going to do it) they can win. Hes been a beast this year and and truly came into his own. Its going to come down to passing for AU. Marshall's going to have to prove himself throwing because we've been decoying more (except for last game) but I also feel like decoying can be a problem on misdirections just for the fact of being a split second out of position. Mason will eat us up if we're not home.

Edited by CrimsoNation713, 18 November 2013 - 06:17 PM.

"Whenever I see those crimson jerseys and crimson helmets, I feel humbled to have played football for Alabama. Other players in the NFL talk to me about their schools and their traditions. I just smile knowing the immense love Alabama fans have for our school and its football program. I'm proud to be a part of that Crimson Tide heritage."

-- Derrick Thomas

Penguin

Penguin
  • Banned
  • Cash:
^nobody wants to listen to an obvious homer try to spin a game using common opponents.

come back when you have some trash talk that will hurt OR when you want to be objective about the game. The weird mix just makes you look retarded.

edit: talking about kicker

Edited by Penguin, 18 November 2013 - 06:28 PM.

Posted Image   

Seriously. A season I will never forget.

Posted Image

zartan

zartan

Troll Tide

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostCrimson Kicker8, on 18 November 2013 - 05:57 PM, said:

Which is usually followed by an unhealthy case of blue balls.

You really should learn to stop doing that to yourself.

Is that a proposition?
Posted Image

Neil Caudle is Superman

Neil Caudle is Superman

More than 200 rushing yards!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostTider27, on 17 November 2013 - 11:47 PM, said:

You don't have the players to win, you won't pass for shit on a real defense and your running game is a mirror image of 2010. Aka predictable, beaten with gap control, good tacklers and discipline. The ABCs of Bama football today.

Shit gonna get ugly, real quick.

You're correct about our running game being predictable... You can always predict us to gain at least 250 rushing yards and be correct.

Y'all can stack the box against us and we'll still run all over you. I heard that UGA's rush defense was going to give us trouble, too, and after 246 rushing yards we proved that wrong. Oh, BTW, those 246 rushing yards were just in the FIRST half. We didn't stop there.

View PostTider27, on 18 November 2013 - 07:31 PM, said:

We won't have to stack the box, our athletes are better. Read the first sentence, Auburn won't have over 175. Bet anything you want, it's not gonna happen. That's the one thing Bama can do without a doubt 100% mark it down, and have been for years.

View PostTider27, on 18 November 2013 - 08:19 PM, said:

If you're going to bet, it will be longer than signing day. This is a rivalry that lasts 365 days, you would have to at least keep it until next football season or this isn't even worth mentioning. Besides, Bama could be winning late in the game and the scrubs get the 200.
Either way, it won't be happening to Bama's defense.
Posted ImagePosted Image

Neil Caudle is Superman

Neil Caudle is Superman

• Members
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostCrimson Kicker8, on 18 November 2013 - 05:54 PM, said:

Auburn also got an aTm team with a gimpy JFF, not the JFF that was on fire to beat the #1 team two years in a row.  And as I said in an earlier post, the 49-42 score of that game isn't even indicative to how much Bama dominated throughout the majority the game.  The Tide was 14-21 points ahead of aTm all throughout the second half with a late game garbage touchdown by aTm to pull within 7.

Gimpy JFF? He got injured near the end of the game and it was us that did it.

But that's fine, y'all beat Texas in 2009 with Colt McCoy missing the entire game so I guess you discredit that win for y'all too, right?

We won't have to stack the box, our athletes are better. Read the first sentence, Auburn won't have over 175. Bet anything you want, it's not gonna happen. That's the one thing Bama can do without a doubt 100% mark it down, and have been for years.

If you're going to bet, it will be longer than signing day. This is a rivalry that lasts 365 days, you would have to at least keep it until next football season or this isn't even worth mentioning. Besides, Bama could be winning late in the game and the scrubs get the 200.
Posted ImagePosted Image

Tider27

Tider27

Bammer Moderator

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostNeil Caudle is Superman, on 18 November 2013 - 07:00 PM, said:

You're correct about our running game being predictable... You can always predict us to gain at least 250 rushing yards and be correct.

Y'all can stack the box against us and we'll still run all over you. I heard that UGA's rush defense was going to give us trouble, too, and after 246 rushing yards we proved that wrong. Oh, BTW, those 246 rushing yards were just in the FIRST half. We didn't stop there.

Posted Image

Neil Caudle is Superman

Neil Caudle is Superman

• Members
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

Yes, your athletes are better because you've had great recruiting classes the past few years and we haven't.

Oh wait, we've had great recruiting classes, too.

Auburn won't have less than 200 rushing yards and I'm selling us short by stopping there.

Posted ImagePosted Image

Tider27

Tider27

Bammer Moderator

• Moderators
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostNeil Caudle is Superman, on 18 November 2013 - 07:33 PM, said:

Yes, your athletes are better because you've had great recruiting classes the past few years and we haven't.

Oh wait, we've had great recruiting classes, too.

Auburn won't have less than 200 rushing yards and I'm selling us short by stopping there.

You're kidding yourself if you think Auburn has the atheletes near Bama right now, actually you know it but choose to dance around facts. Excluding the obvious depth conversation, Auburn is outmatched at many positions. It's sad I have to point out the obvious though, just to keep fair weather trolls in line.

Sig bet it, username bet it. Put your money where your mouth is then. Bama won't allow that much, no matter how much you like Gus Gus and the Auburn running game. The same guy you didn't want to come to Auburn. Fair weather.

Edited by Tider27, 18 November 2013 - 07:49 PM.

Posted Image

Neil Caudle is Superman

Neil Caudle is Superman

• Members
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostTider27, on 18 November 2013 - 07:47 PM, said:

You're kidding yourself if you think Auburn has the atheletes near Bama right now, actually you know it but choose to dance around facts. Excluding the obvious depth conversation, Auburn is outmatched at many positions. It's sad I have to point out the obvious though, just to keep fair weather trolls in line.

Sig bet it, username bet it. Put your money where your mouth is then. Bama won't allow that much, no matter how much you like Gus Gus and the Auburn running game. The same guy you didn't want to come to Auburn.

Y'all have better depth at some positions but we've got positions like D-Line where our depth is clearly better. We certainly outmatch you at D-Line, O-Line, and RB. I'll give you WR's and QB's.

How about an avatar bet? If Auburn gets less than 175 rushing yards, I'll change my avatar to a picture of your choosing until the BCS NCG. If Auburn gets more than 200 rushing yards, you change your avatar to a Neil Caudle picture of my choosing until the BCS NCG. If they get somewhere in between, you can just congratulate me on Auburn beating Bama.

Posted ImagePosted Image

Tider27

Tider27

Bammer Moderator

• Moderators
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Just because you have solid starters, does not make you better in depth. Good D-Line starters, does not make you have better depth. Alabama's D-Line depth >>> Auburn's.

OL? Auburn's is good but no, not better in depth. You're starting to embarrass yourself now. Care to have an SEC vote on it? Yeah, not worth the time. Homer troll.

RB, I mean seriously? I won't even go there. Alabama.

As a matter of fact, the only unit touching Alabama is the OL in terms of depth, and they still don't have the depth and talent Alabama has. Pack it up, done. LBs...CBs...QBs...WRs, hell it's nearly a clean sweep.

Nope, name bet is what I want. You should've already changed that terrible name anyway, maybe we'll give you something people will actually respect. Doubtful though.

Edited by Tider27, 18 November 2013 - 08:02 PM.

Posted Image

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Alabama Crimson Tide, Auburn Tigers

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users