The last two years of my life. - Page 3 - Water Fountain - SECTalk.com - Page 3

Welcome to SECTalk.com

Welcome to SECTalk.com -- The Home of 6 Straight National Titles!

You are currently accessing our site as a guest which means you can't access all of our features such as social groups, sports betting, and many more. By joining our free community you will have access to all of these great features as well as to participating in our forums, contacting other members, and much more. Registration only takes a minute and SECTalk.com is absolutely free, so please join today!

If you have any problems registering or signing in, please contact us.

The last two years of my life.

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
33 replies to this topic

Boba Fett

Boba Fett

Atlanta's Resident Mandalorian

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostTider27, on 16 November 2013 - 04:10 AM, said:

I'm glad you're on a better track BF. It never gets easy when dealing with loved ones passing, you just cope and become stronger.
Thanks buddy.
Posted Image
Formerly known as Darth Neyland

Boba Fett

Boba Fett

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostPuddingTime, on 16 November 2013 - 05:37 AM, said:

Writing's a good idea man.  Write stories based on your experiences and use them as a catharsis.  It'll do you a world of good and is great outlet for all those emotions built up inside.
Thanks man. I'd like to do a book about my experiences as well. Like you said it would be good for me to get all of my emotions out that have built up on the inside
Posted Image

msubulldogfan1

msubulldogfan1

Full blown homer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
I've survived poverty and drugs, anything can be do e with hard work and prayer

Boba Fett

Boba Fett

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Sitting here thinking my friend that was killed in a Motorcycle Accident. His birthday was two weeks ago,He would've been twenty years old. His name was Jason Carlisle. He was a good friend of mine,he would always ask how i was doing or he would always ask if i was going to be able to come hang out whenever his dad was having a bonfire. He was a good friend and a good person. There's not a day that goes by that i don't think about him and sometimes i swear i can still hear his voice. What makes his loss so hard for me is that i didn't find out about his death until after his viewing and funeral had already taken place. He was buried in Illinois. i believe that's where he was born

I just had to get this off my chest guys. I'm gonna get off of here and pour myself a glass of Pepsi and play some Video Games.

This year has been better for me albeit with a few trials. But overall this has been an much much better year for me than last year.  I just wanted to thank you guys for being there for me. It's nice knowing that there are people out there that do care. Physically i'm alright but mentally i'm just tired..... I'm just so tired man.....
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users