Welcome to SECTalk.com

Welcome to SECTalk.com -- The Home of 6 Straight National Titles!

You are currently accessing our site as a guest which means you can't access all of our features such as social groups, sports betting, and many more. By joining our free community you will have access to all of these great features as well as to participating in our forums, contacting other members, and much more. Registration only takes a minute and SECTalk.com is absolutely free, so please join today!

If you have any problems registering or signing in, please contact us.

Latest Topics

Latest News

Top Bettors

Top High Fived

Official 2013-2014 Basketball Thread

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
5637 replies to this topic

GATORSFAN21

GATORSFAN21
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
And here we go

ShaunMac

ShaunMac
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
So many hillbillies in one building.
Posted Image

ShaunMac

ShaunMac
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Gotta make the easy one counts.
Posted Image

GATORSFAN21

GATORSFAN21
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Scottie!

L.A.Hog

L.A.Hog

Go Hogs,Pilgrim

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View Postchunkybeefstu, on 15 February 2014 - 07:19 PM, said:

It makes me feel better seeing how Arky has been doing since SMA left to 'go home'...  Since he's left, we've been better than them every year.  So, at this point, it's hard to hait on Haith, other than the fact that he can't seem to win a tourney game...  I mean, that's kind of a big deal, but at least we've been there...

In Mike's defense,we had some defections and lost recruits when Pel was canned and he's had to build this team back up.The jury is still out in my mind as to how he will do but he's been successful everywhere he's been so that buys him a little more time in my book.

He left Mizzou in pretty good shape,in fact I was surprised he left there with the talent he had.They were set to make another run.I don't blame you guys for having hard feelings toward him.No one likes to feel jilted.He just wanted to come back to try to relive glory here,but you know it's hard to recreate the past.

ShaunMac

ShaunMac
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
And now we've reached the gayest portion of the broadcast
Posted Image

Porcine

Porcine
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostL.A.Hog, on 15 February 2014 - 08:14 PM, said:

In Mike's defense,we had some defections and lost recruits when Pel was canned and he's had to build this team back up.The jury is still out in my mind as to how he will do but he's been successful everywhere he's been so that buys him a little more time in my book.

He left Mizzou in pretty good shape,in fact I was surprised he left there with the talent he had.They were set to make another run.I don't blame you guys for having hard feelings toward him.No one likes to feel jilted.He just wanted to come back to try to relive glory here,but you know it's hard to recreate the past.
He left them a sold senior class, but nothing behind them.
HelmMap.gif

chunkybeefstu

chunkybeefstu
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostL.A.Hog, on 15 February 2014 - 08:14 PM, said:

I get what you're saying and agree completely.  But as much as I hate to admit it, I do feel 'jilted' and the dude left us with no recruits for the next year and just walked after saying, repeatedly, that he wouldn't.  I get that he wanted to go 'home'...  Doesn't make him any classier.  He did an above average job here, brought us back from the dumpster fire that we were to relevancy.  Maybe he can do that there, but he doesn't seem to be making as much headway as he should in his 'home' state...

I just think that he is a no-class ass clown.  Doesn't mean he isn't a decent coach.
GO TIGERS!

Posted Image

chunkybeefstu

chunkybeefstu
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostPorcine, on 15 February 2014 - 08:22 PM, said:

He left them a sold senior class, but nothing behind them.

Exactly.  I mean, I do get it, and I wish that I had that sort of job  flexibility, but it makes me angry and I wouldn't trust him to hold my soda on a hot day...
GO TIGERS!

Posted Image

ShaunMac

ShaunMac
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
That was Nasty!
Posted Image

GATORSFAN21

GATORSFAN21
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Prather is a beast

L.A.Hog

L.A.Hog

Go Hogs,Pilgrim

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View Postchunkybeefstu, on 15 February 2014 - 08:26 PM, said:

I get what you're saying and agree completely.  But as much as I hate to admit it, I do feel 'jilted' and the dude left us with no recruits for the next year and just walked after saying, repeatedly, that he wouldn't.  I get that he wanted to go 'home'...  Doesn't make him any classier.  He did an above average job here, brought us back from the dumpster fire that we were to relevancy.  Maybe he can do that there, but he doesn't seem to be making as much headway as he should in his 'home' state...

I just think that he is a no-class ass clown.  Doesn't mean he isn't a decent coach.

Actually I didn't want the Nolan style of play to come back here because I feel it's run it's course after the hand check rule changes and such.It also seemed difficult to get the better players to come play that style of ball.We are improving as the season wears on,they aren't quitting,so maybe things will surprise me.

ShaunMac

ShaunMac
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Gonna get cheated out of this game. BS call
Posted Image

ShaunMac

ShaunMac
  • Members
  • PipPipPip