Official 2013-2014 Basketball Thread - Page 248 - Official Game Threads - SECTalk.com - Page 248

Jump to content

Welcome to SECTalk.com

Welcome to SECTalk.com -- The Home of 6 Straight National Titles!

You are currently accessing our site as a guest which means you can't access all of our features such as social groups, sports betting, and many more. By joining our free community you will have access to all of these great features as well as to participating in our forums, contacting other members, and much more. Registration only takes a minute and SECTalk.com is absolutely free, so please join today!

If you have any problems registering or signing in, please contact us.


Countdown to Kickoff
0163221
DaysHoursMinutesSeconds
Countdown Jersey Thread


Latest Topics


Latest News


Top High Fived

Top Bettors


Official 2013-2014 Basketball Thread

- - - - -

  • Please log in to reply
5669 replies to this topic

#3706
L.A.Hog

L.A.Hog

    Go Hogs,Pilgrim

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Posts:
    8,476
  • Age:
    57
  • Joined:
    Feb 2009
  • Cash:
    500
  • High Fives:
    5,529

View PostMizzouMark, on 13 February 2014 - 08:57 PM, said:



He's pretty good at that no worries bet he's got it down to an art now :trollface:
I think y'all need to go easy on Haith.I know he appears to be underachieving but you should give him a year or two more to get more of his own players.JMO


#3707
jacobp

jacobp

    Moderator

  • Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Posts:
    25,030
  • Age:
    33
  • Joined:
    Jul 2007
  • Location:
    NWA
  • Cash:
    0
  • High Fives:
    6,424
Keep Haith forever
Posted Image

#3708
JoeGator

JoeGator
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Posts:
    21,405
  • Joined:
    Apr 2009
  • Location:
    Charleston
  • Cash:
    300
  • High Fives:
    12,694
Haith sucks teh dee

#3709
MizzouMark

MizzouMark
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • Posts:
    3,960
  • Joined:
    Jan 2012
  • Cash:
    1,000
  • High Fives:
    3,816

View PostL.A.Hog, on 13 February 2014 - 09:05 PM, said:

I think y'all need to go easy on Haith.I know he appears to be underachieving but you should give him a year or two more to get more of his own players.JMO

I would be okay with him leaving if we don't get better in a year or two, 2 predicted NBA first rounders on the same team and you don't have a winning conf record are you facking kidding me?!  

We also have next to no prayer on the road... I almost don't even bother watching road games because I know we will lose by 2-5 after playing great in the second half and slipping up in the last 3 minutes.... so predictable.


But if we can at least win our new manufactured rivalry, I have to celebrate slightly :cheers: :cheers2:

View PostLarge Marge, on 16 August 2014 - 09:21 AM, said:

I would suck a fart out of her ass and hold it in like a bong hit
Posted Image

#3710
L.A.Hog

L.A.Hog

    Go Hogs,Pilgrim

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Posts:
    8,476
  • Age:
    57
  • Joined:
    Feb 2009
  • Cash:
    500
  • High Fives:
    5,529
We seem to be working inside more and drawing fouls instead of the constant three point brick show we've been putting on.I can tolerate this season more if we're trying to improve and it seems this team is playing better and some guys are stepping up into leadership roles.

I'd like to make some kind of post season play this year.

#3711
L.A.Hog

L.A.Hog

    Go Hogs,Pilgrim

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Posts:
    8,476
  • Age:
    57
  • Joined:
    Feb 2009
  • Cash:
    500
  • High Fives:
    5,529

View PostMizzouMark, on 13 February 2014 - 09:27 PM, said:



I would be okay with him leaving if we don't get better in a year or two, 2 predicted NBA first rounders on the same team and you don't have a winning conf record are you facking kidding me?!  

We also have next to no prayer on the road... I almost don't even bother watching road games because I know we will lose by 2-5 after playing great in the second half and slipping up in the last 3 minutes.... so predictable.


But if we can at least win our new manufactured rivalry, I have to celebrate slightly :cheers: :cheers2:

I was just trying to be nice and positive for you guys,but Haith probably ain't the answer.We'll see.

#3712
Large Marge

Large Marge

    Ask me about Loom

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • Posts:
    2,677
  • Age:
    22
  • Joined:
    Sep 2012
  • Location:
    Columbia, SC
  • Cash:
    1,000
  • High Fives:
    2,173
Surprise! We won a basketball game!
Posted Image

#3713
MizzouMark

MizzouMark
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • Posts:
    3,960
  • Joined:
    Jan 2012
  • Cash:
    1,000
  • High Fives:
    3,816

View PostMizzou_Fan, on 13 February 2014 - 08:23 PM, said:

Jabari has made big plays at the end of many close games. Only bad play he's made was the one vs OM.

I constantly think you are @Tider27 with the braves avatar nowadays.

View PostLarge Marge, on 16 August 2014 - 09:21 AM, said:

I would suck a fart out of her ass and hold it in like a bong hit
Posted Image

#3714
Mizzou_Fan

Mizzou_Fan
  • Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • Posts:
    9,770
  • Joined:
    Jun 2012
  • Cash:
    200
  • High Fives:
    5,315

View PostMizzouMark, on 13 February 2014 - 10:12 PM, said:

I constantly think you are @Tider27 with the braves avatar nowadays.
Ha, I keep thinking I'm @UAdan.

#3715
MizzouMark

MizzouMark
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • Posts:
    3,960
  • Joined:
    Jan 2012
  • Cash:
    1,000
  • High Fives:
    3,816

View Postchunkybeefstu, on 13 February 2014 - 08:25 PM, said:

Pack your suitcases and GTFO!

Btw, the phrase you're looking for is "Pack your bags and get out of town you clowns".... MSU fans know this one well.

View PostLarge Marge, on 16 August 2014 - 09:21 AM, said:

I would suck a fart out of her ass and hold it in like a bong hit
Posted Image

#3716
Mizzou_Fan

Mizzou_Fan
  • Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • Posts:
    9,770
  • Joined:
    Jun 2012
  • Cash:
    200
  • High Fives:
    5,315
I'm beginning to doubt Haith. We are consistently underperforming. We've had great talent but haven't down anything with it. Haith's first year was a great team but I think that was more on the players with the experience and chemistry that they had and they also choked in the tourney. Last year was a good team with Pressey, Bowers, and Oriakhi and we didn't do much and had another first round exit. This year we have 2 projected first rounders and might not make the tournament. Haith's seat should be getting warm.

#3717
Mizzou_Fan

Mizzou_Fan
  • Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • Posts:
    9,770
  • Joined:
    Jun 2012
  • Cash:
    200
  • High Fives:
    5,315

View PostMizzouMark, on 13 February 2014 - 10:34 PM, said:

Btw, the phrase you're looking for is "Pack your bags and get out of town you clowns".... MSU fans know this one well.
I was going to post that if we lost tonight.

#3718
MizzouMark

MizzouMark
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • Posts:
    3,960
  • Joined:
    Jan 2012
  • Cash:
    1,000
  • High Fives:
    3,816

View PostMizzou_Fan, on 13 February 2014 - 10:35 PM, said:

I was going to post that if we lost tonight.

We basically lost tonight imo, we're at home against a team that is 3-23 on the road in like the past 3 years and we win by 1 with a shot giving us the lead with 12 seconds left... we have 0 chemistry and Haith is so so bad at Xs and Os ... He is the anti pinkel he takes 4 stars and makes them 3 stars with his scheme

View PostLarge Marge, on 16 August 2014 - 09:21 AM, said:

I would suck a fart out of her ass and hold it in like a bong hit
Posted Image

#3719
Mizzou_Fan

Mizzou_Fan
  • Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • Posts:
    9,770
  • Joined:
    Jun 2012
  • Cash:
    200
  • High Fives:
    5,315

View PostMizzouMark, on 13 February 2014 - 10:37 PM, said:

We basically lost tonight imo, we're at home against a team that is 3-23 on the road in like the past 3 years and we win by 1 with a shot giving us the lead with 12 seconds left... we have 0 chemistry and Haith is so so bad at Xs and Os ... He is the anti pinkel he takes 4 stars and makes them 3 stars with his scheme
A win's a win but I don't think Haith's the answer. He seems like a solid recruiter but he's a bad coach.

#3720
MizzouMark

MizzouMark
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • Posts:
    3,960
  • Joined:
    Jan 2012
  • Cash:
    1,000
  • High Fives:
    3,816

View PostMizzou_Fan, on 13 February 2014 - 10:40 PM, said:

A win's a win but I don't think Haith's the answer. He seems like a solid recruiter but he's a bad coach.

Send Florida a tribute of wide receivers and ask for Billy D for a few seasons... seems like a solid game plan to me

Edited by MizzouMark, 13 February 2014 - 10:42 PM.

View PostLarge Marge, on 16 August 2014 - 09:21 AM, said:

I would suck a fart out of her ass and hold it in like a bong hit
Posted Image






0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users