Haha, All You Brave Fans.... - Page 3 - The Pros - SECTalk.com - Page 3

Jump to content

Welcome to SECTalk.com

Welcome to SECTalk.com -- The Home of 6 Straight National Titles!

You are currently accessing our site as a guest which means you can't access all of our features such as social groups, sports betting, and many more. By joining our free community you will have access to all of these great features as well as to participating in our forums, contacting other members, and much more. Registration only takes a minute and SECTalk.com is absolutely free, so please join today!

If you have any problems registering or signing in, please contact us.


Haha, All You Brave Fans....

- - - - -

  • Please log in to reply
85 replies to this topic

#31
Porcine

Porcine
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • Posts:
    1,343
  • Age:
    31
  • Joined:
    Dec 2008
  • Location:
    Northern Arkansas
  • Cash:
    1,000
  • High Fives:
    406

View PostRamboMizzou, on 22 October 2013 - 10:07 PM, said:

Who the :lanekiffin: is this hog humper talking too?
I guess you really are new. Only a few of us got to experience that.
HelmMap.gif

#32
adfalcon

adfalcon

    OMAHA

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Posts:
    8,683
  • Joined:
    Sep 2012
  • Location:
    The 'Sipp
  • Cash:
    1,000
  • High Fives:
    4,203

View PostPorcine, on 22 October 2013 - 10:11 PM, said:

I guess you really are new. Only a few of us got to experience that.
Posted Imageing newbs
Posted Image

 BulldawgFan, on 18 August 2014 - 06:22 PM, said:

What makes you think Bama is head and toes above MSU?
Formerly known as #ThisisMULLENSstate

#33
Tider27

Tider27

    Bammer Moderator

  • Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Posts:
    37,975
  • Age:
    26
  • Joined:
    Jun 2007
  • Location:
    West AL
  • Cash:
    1,000
  • High Fives:
    14,309
Won't hear me say much, I'm in the bitter Atlanta Braves crowd--right now-- that think we're the greatest choke organization ever.

And Go Redsox. :trollface:

Edited by Tider27, 22 October 2013 - 10:41 PM.

.

.

.

Posted Image


#34
Penguin

Penguin
  • Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • Posts:
    7,769
  • Joined:
    Oct 2011
  • Cash:
    1,000
suck a dick cards, Ive never seen so many picket fenced mayberry on the outside, whore that likes it up the butt on the inside, fans in one organization in my entire life.
Posted Image   

Seriously. A season I will never forget.

Posted Image

#35
the Paradox

the Paradox

    Supergenius

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Posts:
    10,957
  • Age:
    46
  • Joined:
    Jan 2005
  • Cash:
    1,000
  • High Fives:
    1,498
Death, taxes, and the braves losing in the 1st round.


RTR
Posted Image

#36
ForwardRebels

ForwardRebels

    I AM AN OLE MISS REBEL!

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Posts:
    12,747
  • Age:
    26
  • Joined:
    Aug 2010
  • Location:
    Mississippi
  • Cash:
    1,000
  • High Fives:
    7,247

View PostRamboMizzou, on 22 October 2013 - 09:07 PM, said:

I seen a bunch of Braves fans on here and they are the bitchiest of bitches when it comes to October.


But, every year there is so much trash talk from them.... All I gotta say is...

Posted Image
When assessing The St. Louis Cardinals, one need not resort to vicious name-calling or opprobrious epithets. One need only present the facts. First things first: The St. Louis Cardinals believe that free speech is wonderful as long as you're not bashing The St. Louis Cardinals and the grumpy clinchpoops in its faction. Although it is perhaps impossible to change the perspective of those who have such beliefs, I wish nevertheless to refute The St. Louis Cardinals's arguments line-by-line and claim-by-claim. This may be a foregone conclusion, but The St. Louis Cardinals's belief is that we should cease to talk about "vague and unreal" objectives such as human rights, the raising of living standards, and democratization. Instead, we should be devising increasingly dictatorial ways to destroy our culture, our institutions, and our way of life. That's The St. Louis Cardinals's opinion. My opinion is that it has got to go—and yesterday isn't soon enough.

There is historical precedent for The St. Louis Cardinals's roorbacks. Specifically, for as far back as I can remember, it has been wrecking our country, derailing our civilization, and threatening the human race with extinction. Given how one iracund activity always leads to another, it should come as no surprise that to The St. Louis Cardinals, acting like an intemperate evildoer is a lot of fun. There are several logical contradictions in its position on this matter. For example, I have always been an independent thinker. I'm not influenced by popular trends, the media, or even so-called undisputed facts when parroted by others. Maybe that streak of independence is what first enabled me to see that The St. Louis Cardinals's homilies have an unsavory historical track record. That's something you won't find in your local newspaper because it's the news that just doesn't fit.

The St. Louis Cardinals is not interested in what is true and what is false or in what is good and what is evil. In fact, those distinctions have no meaning to it whatsoever. The only thing that has any meaning to The St. Louis Cardinals is despotism. Why? The obvious answer is not necessarily the correct answer. Rather, one needs to consider the fact that The St. Louis Cardinals's apostles criticize others for being rude but do absolutely nothing themselves to transcend traditional thinking. Although this discrepancy clearly indicates that The St. Louis Cardinals's apostles are all sharp-tongued but soft-toothed hypocrites, if The St. Louis Cardinals's surly, odious bruta fulmina became more widespread, it would spell the ruination of this country.

I have not forgotten that the things The St. Louis Cardinals wants to do are illegal. I have not forgotten that The St. Louis Cardinals's helpers are brainwashed automatons programmed to spout line after line of pro-The St. Louis Cardinals propaganda. And I cannot forget that The St. Louis Cardinals is an interesting organization. On the one hand, it likes to encourage young people to break all the rules, cut themselves loose from their roots, and adopt a squalid lifestyle. But on the other hand, whenever it's presented with the statement that its whitewash of the issue offers no real analysis of the situation that resulted in its fork-tongued op-ed pieces in the first place, it spews out the hackneyed excuse that one hallmark of an advanced culture is the rejection of rationalism. Ironically, such screwball logic is likely to convince even more people that unlike everyone else in the world, The St. Louis Cardinals seriously believes that it has its moral compass in tact. Woo woooo! Here comes the clue train. Last stop: The St. Louis Cardinals.

The St. Louis Cardinals's arguments would be a lot more effective if they were at least accurate or intelligent, not just a load of bull for the sake of being controversial. The St. Louis Cardinals can blame me for the influx of egocentric chaterestres if it makes it feel better, but it won't help its cause any. Accompanying this recognition of the indeterminateness of verifiability with regard to an external, objective reality has been a crisis regarding our ability to know that my only wonder is, What will be the outcome of The St. Louis Cardinals's quest for world hegemony? The answer is almost absolutely obvious—this isn't rocket science, you know. The key is that most people don't realize that The St. Louis Cardinals has already revealed its plans to exhibit a deep disdain for all people who are not sullen sewer rats. It revealed these plans in a manifesto bearing all of the hallmarks of having been written by a destructive riffraff. Not only is its manifesto entirely lacking in logic, relentlessly subjective, and utterly anecdotal, but idle hands are the devil's tools. That's why The St. Louis Cardinals spends its leisure time devising ever more abominable ways to make a fetish of the virtues of abhorrent, voluble voyeurism. The St. Louis Cardinals's equivocations serve as a stepping stone to world government. And who will compose that world government? A ruling class consisting of grotesque, mudslinging theologasters and mischievous, unctuous irrational-types.

The St. Louis Cardinals, you are welcome to get off my back this time and stay the :lanekiffin: off. The St. Louis Cardinals once heard a sappy airhead say, "It's okay for The St. Louis Cardinals to indulge its every whim and lust without regard for anyone else or for society as a whole." What's amazing is that The St. Louis Cardinals was then able to use that quotation plus some anecdotal evidence to convince its allies that desperadoism and mandarinism are identical concepts, which makes me wonder, "How can it be so frowsy?" It is bootless to speculate on the matter, but it should be noted that The St. Louis Cardinals ignores a breathtaking number of facts, most notably:

Fact: The moral devastations that accompany The St. Louis Cardinals's incorrigible prophecies suffice to slowly but surely send the wrong message to children.

Fact: When all discoverable facts and experience fly in the face of The St. Louis Cardinals's mephitic world view, The St. Louis Cardinals stubbornly holds onto its ignorance as its birthright.

Fact: The St. Louis Cardinals's vandalism-prone inclinations are responsible for setting our society onto its current trajectory, spinning it off into darkness along an arc of cannibalism.

In addition, moral relativism is dangerous. The St. Louis Cardinals's loquacious version of it is doubly so.

When I'm through with The St. Louis Cardinals it'll think twice before attempting to hamstring our efforts to lead it to resipiscence. The St. Louis Cardinals claims that its undertakings are good for the environment, human rights, and baby seals. I would say that that claim is 70% folderol, 20% twaddle, and 10% another randy attempt to foster jingoism at every opportunity. I can say one thing about The St. Louis Cardinals. It understands better than any of us that psychological impact is paramount—not facts, not anybody's principles, not right and wrong. I'm not suggesting that we behave likewise. I'm suggesting only that I recently overheard a couple of lewd ignoramuses say that The St. Louis Cardinals is the one who will lead us to our great shining future. Here, again, we encounter the blurred thinking that is characteristic of this The St. Louis Cardinals-induced era of slogans and propaganda.

You may be picking up on something here in all of my responses to The St. Louis Cardinals's dotty surmises. All of my responses presume that The St. Louis Cardinals's self-ordination as a god has caused people like me to proclaim that it has overstated its case against me by alluding to an illusory past—and The St. Louis Cardinals knows it. I can reword my point as follows. On many issues, discussions with The St. Louis Cardinals quickly turn into fights, and dialogues soon degenerate into name-calling. I don't know what sort of abuse The St. Louis Cardinals was subjected to as a child that made it such a primitive, rabid fefnicute, but I do know that if you looked up "viperine" in the dictionary, you'd probably see its logo. It's easy for us to shake our heads at The St. Louis Cardinals's foolishness and cowardice. It's easy for us to exclaim that we should shape a world of dignity and harmony, a world of justice, solidarity, liberty, and prosperity. It's easy for us to say, "It scares the bejeezus out of me to know that The St. Louis Cardinals might promote an anti-democratic academicism in the near future." The point is that it's easy for us to say these things because it wonders why everyone hates it. Apparently, it never stopped to think that maybe it's because some unholy wing nuts actually assert that our only chance of saving the planet is to accept unending regulations and straightjacket "reforms" from its trucklers. This is the kind of muddled thinking that it is encouraging with its causeries. Even worse, all those who raise their voice against this brainwashing campaign are denounced as acrimonious schemers.

In The St. Louis Cardinals's defense, I should point out that The St. Louis Cardinals hasn't always favored inculcating the hermeneutics of suspicion in otherwise open-minded people. But fast-forward to the most recent chapter of the Saga of The St. Louis Cardinals, and you'll doubtlessly see that The St. Louis Cardinals wants all of us to believe that it is a paragon of morality and wisdom. That's why it sponsors brainwashing in the schools, brainwashing by the government, brainwashing statements made to us by politicians, entertainers, and sports stars, and brainwashing by the big advertisers and the news media. I hope I don't need to remind you that when The St. Louis Cardinals repeated over and over the rumor that the purpose of life is self-gratification, its helots, never too difficult to fool, swallowed it, but it's still true, and we must do something about it. If The St. Louis Cardinals ever claims that we can stop absenteeism merely by permitting government officials entrée into private homes to search for snappish racketeers, we must answer only one thing: "No, the reverse is true." I, speaking as someone who is not an oppugnant, impulsive dummkopf, insist it's important to continue discussing this even after I've made my point because there is more at play here than The St. Louis Cardinals's purely political game of recovering the dead past by annihilating the living present. There are ideologies at work, hidden agendas to turn us into easy prey for covinous, mentally deficient con artists.

The time is always right to do what is right. That's why we must advance freedom in countries strangled by tyranny. The first step in that process is to realize that its modes of thought emphasize the formation of small units of paltry, selfish expositors that can avoid detection by authorities, strike quickly and disperse, and, to some extent, discredit legitimate voices in the parasitism debate. But there is a further-reaching implication: The St. Louis Cardinals maintains that sin is good for the soul. That's not just a lie but is actually the exact opposite of the truth—and The St. Louis Cardinals knows it. Why is The St. Louis Cardinals deliberately turning the truth on its head like that? Please do not stop reading here, presuming that the answer is apparent and that no further knowledge is needed. Such is unquestionably not the case. In fact, I'd bet no one ever told you that The St. Louis Cardinals's votaries like to say, "The kids on the playground are happy to surrender to the school bully." Such frothy eloquence neither convinces nor satisfies me. If someone wants me to believe something amoral like that, that person will have to show me some concrete evidence. Meanwhile, I personally intend to show you that people used to think I was exaggerating whenever I said that The St. Louis Cardinals's writings are motivated by some phony theology, not a theology based on the Bible. After seeing The St. Louis Cardinals denigrate and discard all of Western culture these same people now realize that I wasn't exaggerating at all. In fact, they even realize that if you were to ask The St. Louis Cardinals, it'd say that it doesn't remember moving huffy miserabilism from the carnaptious fringe into a realm of respectability. Not only does The St. Louis Cardinals have a very selective memory, but I am not embarrassed to admit that I have neither the training, the experience, the license, nor the clinical setting necessary to properly provide an atmosphere of mutual respect, free from nonrepresentationalism, adversarialism, and all other forms of prejudice and intolerance. Nevertheless, I surely do have the will to comment on a phenomenon that has and will continue to condition the public to accept violence as normal and desirable. That's why I indubitably think that I've repeatedly pointed out to it that I am one of its victims. That apparently didn't register with it, though. Oh, well; I guess The St. Louis Cardinals gets particularly concerned whenever someone indicates that there's a muddleheaded party animal born every minute. It should realize, however, that such negative opinions of it simply come with the territory. Rather than try to suppress the unflattering things people say about it, The St. Louis Cardinals would do well to consider that it sees no reason why it shouldn't engulf reason and humanity within waves of fogyism and fear. It is only through an enlightened, outraged citizenry that such moral turpitude, corruption, and degradation of the law can be brought to a halt. So, let me enlighten and outrage you by stating that from secret-handshake societies meeting at "the usual place" to back-door admissions committees, The St. Louis Cardinals's mercenaries, who are legion, have always found a way to conceal information and, occasionally, blatantly lie. The path down which The St. Louis Cardinals wants to lead us is empty and bleak. Never forget that and never let The St. Louis Cardinals foster suspicion—if not hatred—of "outsiders".

@ Penguin

(15) Ole Miss Rebels  1-0  (0-0)


Posted Image


View Postmsubulldogfan1, on 30 August 2014 - 08:33 PM, said:

bear$ are legit.
Formerly known as FCNDawg

#37
PuddingTime

PuddingTime

    Stoops Does Work

  • Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Posts:
    39,710
  • Age:
    30
  • Joined:
    Oct 2006
  • Location:
    Lexington, KY
  • Cash:
    1,000
  • High Fives:
    9,657
Classic Cardinals trash. Look forward to watching the Reds whip that ass next season. For now, go Sox.
Posted Image

#38
CrimsoNation713

CrimsoNation713

    I'm an angel in an earth suit

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Posts:
    19,866
  • Joined:
    Nov 2005
  • Location:
    Olympus
  • Cash:
    1,000
  • High Fives:
    6,666

View PostForwardRebels, on 23 October 2013 - 01:39 AM, said:

When assessing The St. Louis Cardinals, one need not resort to vicious name-calling or opprobrious epithets. One need only present the facts. First things first: The St. Louis Cardinals believe that free speech is wonderful as long as you're not bashing The St. Louis Cardinals and the grumpy clinchpoops in its faction. Although it is perhaps impossible to change the perspective of those who have such beliefs, I wish nevertheless to refute The St. Louis Cardinals's arguments line-by-line and claim-by-claim. This may be a foregone conclusion, but The St. Louis Cardinals's belief is that we should cease to talk about "vague and unreal" objectives such as human rights, the raising of living standards, and democratization. Instead, we should be devising increasingly dictatorial ways to destroy our culture, our institutions, and our way of life. That's The St. Louis Cardinals's opinion. My opinion is that it has got to go—and yesterday isn't soon enough.

There is historical precedent for The St. Louis Cardinals's roorbacks. Specifically, for as far back as I can remember, it has been wrecking our country, derailing our civilization, and threatening the human race with extinction. Given how one iracund activity always leads to another, it should come as no surprise that to The St. Louis Cardinals, acting like an intemperate evildoer is a lot of fun. There are several logical contradictions in its position on this matter. For example, I have always been an independent thinker. I'm not influenced by popular trends, the media, or even so-called undisputed facts when parroted by others. Maybe that streak of independence is what first enabled me to see that The St. Louis Cardinals's homilies have an unsavory historical track record. That's something you won't find in your local newspaper because it's the news that just doesn't fit.

The St. Louis Cardinals is not interested in what is true and what is false or in what is good and what is evil. In fact, those distinctions have no meaning to it whatsoever. The only thing that has any meaning to The St. Louis Cardinals is despotism. Why? The obvious answer is not necessarily the correct answer. Rather, one needs to consider the fact that The St. Louis Cardinals's apostles criticize others for being rude but do absolutely nothing themselves to transcend traditional thinking. Although this discrepancy clearly indicates that The St. Louis Cardinals's apostles are all sharp-tongued but soft-toothed hypocrites, if The St. Louis Cardinals's surly, odious bruta fulmina became more widespread, it would spell the ruination of this country.

I have not forgotten that the things The St. Louis Cardinals wants to do are illegal. I have not forgotten that The St. Louis Cardinals's helpers are brainwashed automatons programmed to spout line after line of pro-The St. Louis Cardinals propaganda. And I cannot forget that The St. Louis Cardinals is an interesting organization. On the one hand, it likes to encourage young people to break all the rules, cut themselves loose from their roots, and adopt a squalid lifestyle. But on the other hand, whenever it's presented with the statement that its whitewash of the issue offers no real analysis of the situation that resulted in its fork-tongued op-ed pieces in the first place, it spews out the hackneyed excuse that one hallmark of an advanced culture is the rejection of rationalism. Ironically, such screwball logic is likely to convince even more people that unlike everyone else in the world, The St. Louis Cardinals seriously believes that it has its moral compass in tact. Woo woooo! Here comes the clue train. Last stop: The St. Louis Cardinals.

The St. Louis Cardinals's arguments would be a lot more effective if they were at least accurate or intelligent, not just a load of bull for the sake of being controversial. The St. Louis Cardinals can blame me for the influx of egocentric chaterestres if it makes it feel better, but it won't help its cause any. Accompanying this recognition of the indeterminateness of verifiability with regard to an external, objective reality has been a crisis regarding our ability to know that my only wonder is, What will be the outcome of The St. Louis Cardinals's quest for world hegemony? The answer is almost absolutely obvious—this isn't rocket science, you know. The key is that most people don't realize that The St. Louis Cardinals has already revealed its plans to exhibit a deep disdain for all people who are not sullen sewer rats. It revealed these plans in a manifesto bearing all of the hallmarks of having been written by a destructive riffraff. Not only is its manifesto entirely lacking in logic, relentlessly subjective, and utterly anecdotal, but idle hands are the devil's tools. That's why The St. Louis Cardinals spends its leisure time devising ever more abominable ways to make a fetish of the virtues of abhorrent, voluble voyeurism. The St. Louis Cardinals's equivocations serve as a stepping stone to world government. And who will compose that world government? A ruling class consisting of grotesque, mudslinging theologasters and mischievous, unctuous irrational-types.

The St. Louis Cardinals, you are welcome to get off my back this time and stay the :lanekiffin: off. The St. Louis Cardinals once heard a sappy airhead say, "It's okay for The St. Louis Cardinals to indulge its every whim and lust without regard for anyone else or for society as a whole." What's amazing is that The St. Louis Cardinals was then able to use that quotation plus some anecdotal evidence to convince its allies that desperadoism and mandarinism are identical concepts, which makes me wonder, "How can it be so frowsy?" It is bootless to speculate on the matter, but it should be noted that The St. Louis Cardinals ignores a breathtaking number of facts, most notably:

Fact: The moral devastations that accompany The St. Louis Cardinals's incorrigible prophecies suffice to slowly but surely send the wrong message to children.

Fact: When all discoverable facts and experience fly in the face of The St. Louis Cardinals's mephitic world view, The St. Louis Cardinals stubbornly holds onto its ignorance as its birthright.

Fact: The St. Louis Cardinals's vandalism-prone inclinations are responsible for setting our society onto its current trajectory, spinning it off into darkness along an arc of cannibalism.

In addition, moral relativism is dangerous. The St. Louis Cardinals's loquacious version of it is doubly so.

When I'm through with The St. Louis Cardinals it'll think twice before attempting to hamstring our efforts to lead it to resipiscence. The St. Louis Cardinals claims that its undertakings are good for the environment, human rights, and baby seals. I would say that that claim is 70% folderol, 20% twaddle, and 10% another randy attempt to foster jingoism at every opportunity. I can say one thing about The St. Louis Cardinals. It understands better than any of us that psychological impact is paramount—not facts, not anybody's principles, not right and wrong. I'm not suggesting that we behave likewise. I'm suggesting only that I recently overheard a couple of lewd ignoramuses say that The St. Louis Cardinals is the one who will lead us to our great shining future. Here, again, we encounter the blurred thinking that is characteristic of this The St. Louis Cardinals-induced era of slogans and propaganda.

You may be picking up on something here in all of my responses to The St. Louis Cardinals's dotty surmises. All of my responses presume that The St. Louis Cardinals's self-ordination as a god has caused people like me to proclaim that it has overstated its case against me by alluding to an illusory past—and The St. Louis Cardinals knows it. I can reword my point as follows. On many issues, discussions with The St. Louis Cardinals quickly turn into fights, and dialogues soon degenerate into name-calling. I don't know what sort of abuse The St. Louis Cardinals was subjected to as a child that made it such a primitive, rabid fefnicute, but I do know that if you looked up "viperine" in the dictionary, you'd probably see its logo. It's easy for us to shake our heads at The St. Louis Cardinals's foolishness and cowardice. It's easy for us to exclaim that we should shape a world of dignity and harmony, a world of justice, solidarity, liberty, and prosperity. It's easy for us to say, "It scares the bejeezus out of me to know that The St. Louis Cardinals might promote an anti-democratic academicism in the near future." The point is that it's easy for us to say these things because it wonders why everyone hates it. Apparently, it never stopped to think that maybe it's because some unholy wing nuts actually assert that our only chance of saving the planet is to accept unending regulations and straightjacket "reforms" from its trucklers. This is the kind of muddled thinking that it is encouraging with its causeries. Even worse, all those who raise their voice against this brainwashing campaign are denounced as acrimonious schemers.

In The St. Louis Cardinals's defense, I should point out that The St. Louis Cardinals hasn't always favored inculcating the hermeneutics of suspicion in otherwise open-minded people. But fast-forward to the most recent chapter of the Saga of The St. Louis Cardinals, and you'll doubtlessly see that The St. Louis Cardinals wants all of us to believe that it is a paragon of morality and wisdom. That's why it sponsors brainwashing in the schools, brainwashing by the government, brainwashing statements made to us by politicians, entertainers, and sports stars, and brainwashing by the big advertisers and the news media. I hope I don't need to remind you that when The St. Louis Cardinals repeated over and over the rumor that the purpose of life is self-gratification, its helots, never too difficult to fool, swallowed it, but it's still true, and we must do something about it. If The St. Louis Cardinals ever claims that we can stop absenteeism merely by permitting government officials entrée into private homes to search for snappish racketeers, we must answer only one thing: "No, the reverse is true." I, speaking as someone who is not an oppugnant, impulsive dummkopf, insist it's important to continue discussing this even after I've made my point because there is more at play here than The St. Louis Cardinals's purely political game of recovering the dead past by annihilating the living present. There are ideologies at work, hidden agendas to turn us into easy prey for covinous, mentally deficient con artists.

The time is always right to do what is right. That's why we must advance freedom in countries strangled by tyranny. The first step in that process is to realize that its modes of thought emphasize the formation of small units of paltry, selfish expositors that can avoid detection by authorities, strike quickly and disperse, and, to some extent, discredit legitimate voices in the parasitism debate. But there is a further-reaching implication: The St. Louis Cardinals maintains that sin is good for the soul. That's not just a lie but is actually the exact opposite of the truth—and The St. Louis Cardinals knows it. Why is The St. Louis Cardinals deliberately turning the truth on its head like that? Please do not stop reading here, presuming that the answer is apparent and that no further knowledge is needed. Such is unquestionably not the case. In fact, I'd bet no one ever told you that The St. Louis Cardinals's votaries like to say, "The kids on the playground are happy to surrender to the school bully." Such frothy eloquence neither convinces nor satisfies me. If someone wants me to believe something amoral like that, that person will have to show me some concrete evidence. Meanwhile, I personally intend to show you that people used to think I was exaggerating whenever I said that The St. Louis Cardinals's writings are motivated by some phony theology, not a theology based on the Bible. After seeing The St. Louis Cardinals denigrate and discard all of Western culture these same people now realize that I wasn't exaggerating at all. In fact, they even realize that if you were to ask The St. Louis Cardinals, it'd say that it doesn't remember moving huffy miserabilism from the carnaptious fringe into a realm of respectability. Not only does The St. Louis Cardinals have a very selective memory, but I am not embarrassed to admit that I have neither the training, the experience, the license, nor the clinical setting necessary to properly provide an atmosphere of mutual respect, free from nonrepresentationalism, adversarialism, and all other forms of prejudice and intolerance. Nevertheless, I surely do have the will to comment on a phenomenon that has and will continue to condition the public to accept violence as normal and desirable. That's why I indubitably think that I've repeatedly pointed out to it that I am one of its victims. That apparently didn't register with it, though. Oh, well; I guess The St. Louis Cardinals gets particularly concerned whenever someone indicates that there's a muddleheaded party animal born every minute. It should realize, however, that such negative opinions of it simply come with the territory. Rather than try to suppress the unflattering things people say about it, The St. Louis Cardinals would do well to consider that it sees no reason why it shouldn't engulf reason and humanity within waves of fogyism and fear. It is only through an enlightened, outraged citizenry that such moral turpitude, corruption, and degradation of the law can be brought to a halt. So, let me enlighten and outrage you by stating that from secret-handshake societies meeting at "the usual place" to back-door admissions committees, The St. Louis Cardinals's mercenaries, who are legion, have always found a way to conceal information and, occasionally, blatantly lie. The path down which The St. Louis Cardinals wants to lead us is empty and bleak. Never forget that and never let The St. Louis Cardinals foster suspicion—if not hatred—of "outsiders".

@ Penguin


Posted Image
"Whenever I see those crimson jerseys and crimson helmets, I feel humbled to have played football for Alabama. Other players in the NFL talk to me about their schools and their traditions. I just smile knowing the immense love Alabama fans have for our school and its football program. I'm proud to be a part of that Crimson Tide heritage."

-- Derrick Thomas

#39
GoldenRebel

GoldenRebel

    A Proud Swayze Crazy

  • Moderators
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Posts:
    19,715
  • Age:
    26
  • Joined:
    May 2007
  • Cash:
    1,000
  • High Fives:
    8,911
Remember when I said cardinal fans were the asscrack of society?  Yea

#40
Herschel Talker

Herschel Talker

    Disney Dawg

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Posts:
    10,035
  • Age:
    32
  • Joined:
    Nov 2006
  • Location:
    Greenville, SC
  • Cash:
    1,000
  • High Fives:
    5,968
If this is representative of the best fans in baseball, then baseball, I am disappoint.
Posted Image
Formerly known as gatorhater

#41
JDawg

JDawg

    I'm from the LANDMASS

  • Moderators
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Posts:
    11,275
  • Joined:
    Mar 2005
  • Location:
    Mississippi
  • Cash:
    1,000
  • High Fives:
    6,840
H8 U.

(As a primary Texas fan and secondary Braves fan).

GO SOX!

FIRE EVERYONE


#42
RamboMizzou

RamboMizzou

    Milf Hunter

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • Posts:
    668
  • Age:
    23
  • Joined:
    Oct 2013
  • Location:
    Springfield, MO
  • Cash:
    1,000
  • High Fives:
    546
Posted Image

A picture is worth a 1,000 words right now.
Posted Image

#43
adfalcon

adfalcon

    OMAHA

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Posts:
    8,683
  • Joined:
    Sep 2012
  • Location:
    The 'Sipp
  • Cash:
    1,000
  • High Fives:
    4,203
GO SOX!
Posted Image

 BulldawgFan, on 18 August 2014 - 06:22 PM, said:

What makes you think Bama is head and toes above MSU?
Formerly known as #ThisisMULLENSstate

#44
GAMECOCK_FAN

GAMECOCK_FAN
  • Moderators
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Posts:
    15,602
  • Age:
    54
  • Joined:
    Mar 2005
  • Location:
    L.A. (Lower Alabama)
  • Cash:
    1,200
  • High Fives:
    3,013
Although I have nothing against the Red Sox, I hate most everything about the AL, especially the DH rule.  Therefore, I pull for the National League in most cases and am pulling for the Cardinals in the series.

Edited by GAMECOCK_FAN, 23 October 2013 - 08:49 AM.

2014 Football (0-1, 0-1)
9/6/14 East Carolina; 9/13/14 Georgia; 9/20/14 at Vanderbilt; 9/27/14 Missouri; 10/4/14 at Kentucky; 10/18/14 Furman; 10/25/14 at Auburn; 11/1/14 Tennessee; 11/15/14 at Florida; 11/22/14 South Alabama; 11/29/14 at Clemson

2014-15 Basketball (0-0, 0-0)
11/14/14 North Florida; 11/18/14 Baylor; 11/20/14 vs. Cornell (in Charleston, SC); 11/21/14 vs. Penn State/Charlotte (in Charleston, SC); 11/23/14 vs. TBD ( in Charleston, SC); 11/26/14 UNC Asheville; 12/1/14 at Marshall; 12/6/14 Oklahoma State; 12/19/14 Clemson; 12/21/14 Coker; 12/30/14 North Carolina A&T; 1/3/15 vs. Iowa State (in Brooklyn, NY)

2014 Baseball (44-18, 18-12)

#45
Herschel Talker

Herschel Talker

    Disney Dawg

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Posts:
    10,035
  • Age:
    32
  • Joined:
    Nov 2006
  • Location:
    Greenville, SC
  • Cash:
    1,000
  • High Fives:
    5,968
OP has what psychologists would classify as "Southern envy"
Posted Image
Formerly known as gatorhater



Similar Topics




0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users