Jump to content

Welcome to SECTalk.com

Welcome to SECTalk.com -- The Home of 6 Straight National Titles!

You are currently accessing our site as a guest which means you can't access all of our features such as social groups, sports betting, and many more. By joining our free community you will have access to all of these great features as well as to participating in our forums, contacting other members, and much more. Registration only takes a minute and SECTalk.com is absolutely free, so please join today!

If you have any problems registering or signing in, please contact us.

Latest Topics




Latest News

Top Bettors

Top High Fived


The hits keep coming on the injury front

- - - - -

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
11 replies to this topic

#1
MullensTaintNectar

MullensTaintNectar

    TSUNami

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • Posts:
    4,365
  • Joined:
    Sep 2007
  • Cash:
    0
  • High Fives:
    860
Evan Engram out for the year, surgery tomorrow...   I hate to hear that for him he was having an excellent Freshman season.

we have no damn luck with injuries I can sort of imagine how UGA feels.
Posted Image

#2
ForwardRebels

ForwardRebels
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Posts:
    15,661
  • Joined:
    Aug 2010
  • Cash:
    0
  • High Fives:
    9,630
We'll have to move Nick Parker to TE then, I reckon.

In #TheNetwork We Trust


View Postmsubulldogfan1, on 28 November 2015 - 11:58 PM, said:

Give me Hugh freeze > Dan Mullen cuz it's the truth


The consolidation of the states into one vast republic, sure to be aggressive abroad and despotic at home, will be the certain precursor of that ruin which has overwhelmed all those that have preceded it.” - Robert E. Lee


"So take a cup, a Red Solo cup,

And fill it full of beer!

The drunkest Rebels from Ole Miss,

Tonight are gathered here!


Hey, I think we need another drink,

Hey, I think we need another drink,

Hey, I think we need another drink,

For the glory of dear Ole Miss!


For the Rebels are the best

And to hell with all the rest!

Drink ‘um down Ole Miss Rebels,

Drink ‘um down, down, down!


For the Rebels are the best

And to hell with all the rest!

Drink ‘um down Ole Miss Rebels,

Drink ‘um down!"


Posted Image


#3
MerlinsJizzSack

MerlinsJizzSack

    en fuego

  • Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Posts:
    13,915
  • Joined:
    May 2009
  • Cash:
    0
We'll find a way to make it work. Hope we don't pull the shirt of Morgan

Swayze Field - Oxford University Stadium


Posted Image


The best damned college baseball experience in the land


#4
RebelsRule10

RebelsRule10

    Rookie

  • Members
  • Pip
  • Posts:
    167
  • Joined:
    Aug 2005
  • Cash:
    0
  • High Fives:
    9
Sad news!! Evan is a Baller!! Nick made a great catch last night, so that's something he can build off of. Nick also made some very nice blocks, in the run game.
Posted Image Posted Image

#5
A10Rebel

A10Rebel

    brrrrrrrrttt....

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Posts:
    5,361
  • Joined:
    Sep 2011
  • Cash:
    0
  • High Fives:
    3,977
STOP WITH THE Posted ImageING INJURIES!

#6
JDawg

JDawg

    Captain Cowbell

  • Moderators
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Posts:
    12,391
  • Joined:
    Mar 2005
  • Cash:
    0
  • High Fives:
    8,220

View PostLordMerlinsGloryHole, on 20 October 2013 - 05:28 PM, said:

Evan Engram out for the year, surgery tomorrow...   I hate to hear that for him he was having an excellent Freshman season.

we have no damn luck with injuries I can sort of imagine how UGA feels.

Dang.  Ingram was definitely showing out for yall.

What'd he injure?

FIRE EVERYONE


#7
GoldenRebel

GoldenRebel

    A Proud Swayze Crazy

  • Moderators
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Posts:
    24,674
  • Joined:
    May 2007
  • Cash:
    0
  • High Fives:
    12,679
Nobody got hurt last year. Changed turf. Now everyone goes down. Idk if there's anything there or not but makes you wonder

#8
adfalcon

adfalcon

    Bo Knows

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Posts:
    11,577
  • Joined:
    Sep 2012
  • Cash:
    0
  • High Fives:
    6,042

View PostJDawg, on 21 October 2013 - 08:30 AM, said:

Dang.  Ingram was definitely showing out for yall.

What'd he injure?
His ankle I think.

View PostJoeGator, on 07 December 2015 - 02:41 PM, said:

I hate you.

#9
Noah

Noah

    Logic gets you from A to Z, curiosity takes you everywhere else

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Posts:
    11,877
  • Joined:
    Jan 2004
  • Cash:
    0
  • High Fives:
    3,327

View PostGoldenRebel, on 21 October 2013 - 08:58 AM, said:

Nobody got hurt last year. Changed turf. Now everyone goes down. Idk if there's anything there or not but makes you wonder
Changed turf?   What did you have?  What did you install?
we're surrounded by low hanging fruit but our handlers only know how to order take out

#10
GoldenRebel

GoldenRebel

    A Proud Swayze Crazy

  • Moderators
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Posts:
    24,674
  • Joined:
    May 2007
  • Cash:
    0
  • High Fives:
    12,679

View PostNoah, on 21 October 2013 - 09:15 AM, said:

Changed turf?   What did you have?  What did you install?

I don't recall the specifics.

#11
ForwardRebels

ForwardRebels
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Posts:
    15,661
  • Joined:
    Aug 2010
  • Cash:
    0
  • High Fives:
    9,630

View PostGoldenRebel, on 21 October 2013 - 08:58 AM, said:

Nobody got hurt last year. Changed turf. Now everyone goes down. Idk if there's anything there or not but makes you wonder
Clearly we'll have to put some of our bros in Starkville to work putting down a decent surface if this shite continues.

In #TheNetwork We Trust


View Postmsubulldogfan1, on 28 November 2015 - 11:58 PM, said:

Give me Hugh freeze > Dan Mullen cuz it's the truth


The consolidation of the states into one vast republic, sure to be aggressive abroad and despotic at home, will be the certain precursor of that ruin which has overwhelmed all those that have preceded it.” - Robert E. Lee


"So take a cup, a Red Solo cup,

And fill it full of beer!

The drunkest Rebels from Ole Miss,

Tonight are gathered here!


Hey, I think we need another drink,

Hey, I think we need another drink,

Hey, I think we need another drink,

For the glory of dear Ole Miss!


For the Rebels are the best

And to hell with all the rest!

Drink ‘um down Ole Miss Rebels,

Drink ‘um down, down, down!


For the Rebels are the best

And to hell with all the rest!

Drink ‘um down Ole Miss Rebels,

Drink ‘um down!"


Posted Image


#12
bbqit

bbqit
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Posts:
    26,089
  • Joined:
    Dec 2004
  • Cash:
    0
  • High Fives:
    12,741
If they change it I want some squares