Welcome to SECTalk.com

Welcome to SECTalk.com -- The Home of 6 Straight National Titles!

You are currently accessing our site as a guest which means you can't access all of our features such as social groups, sports betting, and many more. By joining our free community you will have access to all of these great features as well as to participating in our forums, contacting other members, and much more. Registration only takes a minute and SECTalk.com is absolutely free, so please join today!

If you have any problems registering or signing in, please contact us.

CCRider's Small Peen Overcompensation Thread

- - - - -

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
202 replies to this topic

Tider27

Tider27

Bammer Moderator

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostCCRider, on 10 October 2013 - 04:43 PM, said:

If the penis size issue is true then the real winner is the butthole of @Tider27

No wonder I have no recollection of this happening.

Posted Image

Mizzou_Fan

Mizzou_Fan

Hail State!

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostTider27, on 10 October 2013 - 11:22 AM, said:

The better question is, how did they change the title without that annoying edit tag. Inquiring Tider wants to know...
It's the same person who is going around high fiving himself. He's abusing the power that he doesn't have.

@WadeWilson, can you make it so I can high five myself?

Edited by Mizzou_Fan, 10 October 2013 - 06:30 PM.

WadeWilson

WadeWilson

SECTalk Private Dick

• Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostMizzou_Fan, on 10 October 2013 - 06:29 PM, said:

It's the same person who is going around high fiving himself. He's abusing the power that he doesn't have.

@WadeWilson, can you make it so I can high five myself?

I didn't edit the title, although I know who did. It wasn't Tider either.

And no, only I hold the power to high five myself.

CCRider

CCRider
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostTider27, on 10 October 2013 - 06:25 PM, said:

No wonder I have no recollection of this happening.

Hey hey hey insult me all you want but don't insult my Chief of Staff's penis size.......maybe @ Penguin felt like it was throwing a hotdog down a hallway.
Posted Image.

Posted Image

If we continue to humor these Missouri Yankees they will start to actually believe they are really in the SEC.  Ppffffftttttt.....Yankees in the SEC....that'll be the day!

CCRider

CCRider
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostWadeWilson, on 10 October 2013 - 07:13 PM, said:

I held that power briefly myself.  It was stolen from me most likely by the same butt hurt piggy completely unbiased moderator who changed the title.
Posted Image.

Posted Image

If we continue to humor these Missouri Yankees they will start to actually believe they are really in the SEC.  Ppffffftttttt.....Yankees in the SEC....that'll be the day!

w00k

w00k
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostWadeWilson, on 10 October 2013 - 07:13 PM, said:

No level of prior experience with insane hotels prepared me for this weekend. I almost can't type out some of the horrific things that happened at this place.

I'd like to dedicate this thread to some of the madness that took place. Please report your findings.

Firstly, it's important to note that the air conditioner in the ENTIRE building was broken. This left every single room at an unreal disgusting level of heat. This added and really began the general warzone environment of this place.

The Biscuits kids were mostly on the 3rd floor; literally every single room was filled with kidz. Because of the heat, most kidz spent the days with their doors wide open, literally partying in the hallway. A knock on my door within an hour of arriving really spelled out the environment---I opened the door and a random wook handing me a bag of wine to slap and then turned his backpack around to reveal a tank, which he blasted me a phatty out of and continued on his way.

The general Bisco Drug Bizarre atmosphere increased steadily, and coupled with the heat things started to get seriously amphibious. It was when the hundred plus black people arrived for some kind of party....wedding....who knows what; that shit really hit the fan.

This black wedding got out of control. And not in a fun and buck way, but in a Posted Imageing Vietnam / LA Riots mash-up that was quite terrifying. Reports included men go toe to toe shirtless in the parking lot, beating each other madly. The lobby was littered with blood spatter and glass. A fire extinguisher was thrown through a window. My friend walked by a guy dragging a metal street pole into the hotel as a weapon. Many, many cops arrived. The black prostitutes were there too, and made things far more insane and surreal.

The second day the Posted Imageing insanity continued; the heat caused me and my homies to cut the cauking out of the windows with a knife just to let some air in the room. Meanwhile the night before spilled over into the morning, tanks being literally cracked in the hallway and kids lined up and down the halls fishing out, rambling, and selling Posted Imageing hat pins like a it was an open air flea-market for useless drug band trinkets. Soon another large swarm of black guys showed up, this time for a hotel room party, which once again got insanely out of control on the second night.

These several black guys were Posted Imageing wasted, and were really Posted Imageing with kidz as they crossed through the halls. This is serious stuff, but my roommate’s friend even had his girlfriend get allegedly sexually assaulted by these guys, who apparently grabbed her and began molesting her quite criminally. One of the molesters yelled to an oncoming girl and her boyfriend "YOU BETTER WATCH YOUR BITCH, OR I'LL DICK HER DOWN."

This place was a Posted Imageing warzone at all times. There's so much more to be said but I'm gonna let others chime in. This shit made the HOJO in 07 look like a formal dinner at the White House.

On the second night there were many people kicked out of this place. Our neighbors were Posted Imageing spun retards and one of them left the bathtub on for several HOURS, flooding the entire place and getting them kicked out. Last night when I walked down the hallway from literally hell, there was a Posted Imageing air mattress blown up in the middle of the hallway where someone was sleeping. The hotel ran out of TOILET PAPER, towels, and literally everything else within like an hour of arriving.

To combat the heat, they went out and bought like 50 fans for people to have in their rooms. This process turned into a looting spree, LA riots style, which ended up in my room actually getting 2 fans, a fact we had to keep secret of penalty of death.

Also the second night when we got back i think the cops, a firetruck, and an ambulance were there AGAIN.

Posted Image

Squealliam Fatner

Squealliam Fatner

'Cause I'm Captain Kirk, bitch. That's why...

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
w00k,

How come, whenever I read one of your posts, I hear "White Rabbit" and smell patchouli, weed and body odor?

Never mind. My son-in-law's visiting. Sorry bout profiling...

Edited by Squealliam Fatner, 10 October 2013 - 08:02 PM.

SECats

SECats

Delusional Homer and Right-Wing Wacko

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostSquealliam Fatner, on 10 October 2013 - 05:13 PM, said:

Ship sinks.

On a more positive note; you get to watch DiCaprio die.

....and see Winslets boobies.
2012-13 SECTalk Bowl Pick'em Champion
2012-13 SECTalk Biggest Homer Final Four

w00k

w00k
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostSquealliam Fatner, on 10 October 2013 - 08:00 PM, said:

w00k,

How come, whenever I read one of your posts, I hear "White Rabbit" and smell patchouli, weed and body odor?

are you living on a commune in between wsp and phish tour?

Posted Image

SECats

SECats

Delusional Homer and Right-Wing Wacko

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostPenguin, on 10 October 2013 - 05:26 PM, said:

and you get to watch a solid 4 take off her clothes.

She's at least a 7/10....at least she was then.
2012-13 SECTalk Bowl Pick'em Champion
2012-13 SECTalk Biggest Homer Final Four

WadeWilson

WadeWilson

SECTalk Private Dick

• Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View Postw00k, on 10 October 2013 - 07:30 PM, said:

No level of prior experience with insane hotels prepared me for this weekend. I almost can't type out some of the horrific things that happened at this place.

I'd like to dedicate this thread to some of the madness that took place. Please report your findings.

Firstly, it's important to note that the air conditioner in the ENTIRE building was broken. This left every single room at an unreal disgusting level of heat. This added and really began the general warzone environment of this place.

The Biscuits kids were mostly on the 3rd floor; literally every single room was filled with kidz. Because of the heat, most kidz spent the days with their doors wide open, literally partying in the hallway. A knock on my door within an hour of arriving really spelled out the environment---I opened the door and a random wook handing me a bag of wine to slap and then turned his backpack around to reveal a tank, which he blasted me a phatty out of and continued on his way.

The general Bisco Drug Bizarre atmosphere increased steadily, and coupled with the heat things started to get seriously amphibious. It was when the hundred plus black people arrived for some kind of party....wedding....who knows what; that shit really hit the fan.

This black wedding got out of control. And not in a fun and buck way, but in a Posted Imageing Vietnam / LA Riots mash-up that was quite terrifying. Reports included men go toe to toe shirtless in the parking lot, beating each other madly. The lobby was littered with blood spatter and glass. A fire extinguisher was thrown through a window. My friend walked by a guy dragging a metal street pole into the hotel as a weapon. Many, many cops arrived. The black prostitutes were there too, and made things far more insane and surreal.

The second day the Posted Imageing insanity continued; the heat caused me and my homies to cut the cauking out of the windows with a knife just to let some air in the room. Meanwhile the night before spilled over into the morning, tanks being literally cracked in the hallway and kids lined up and down the halls fishing out, rambling, and selling Posted Imageing hat pins like a it was an open air flea-market for useless drug band trinkets. Soon another large swarm of black guys showed up, this time for a hotel room party, which once again got insanely out of control on the second night.

These several black guys were Posted Imageing wasted, and were really Posted Imageing with kidz as they crossed through the halls. This is serious stuff, but my roommate’s friend even had his girlfriend get allegedly sexually assaulted by these guys, who apparently grabbed her and began molesting her quite criminally. One of the molesters yelled to an oncoming girl and her boyfriend "YOU BETTER WATCH YOUR BITCH, OR I'LL DICK HER DOWN."

This place was a Posted Imageing warzone at all times. There's so much more to be said but I'm gonna let others chime in. This shit made the HOJO in 07 look like a formal dinner at the White House.

On the second night there were many people kicked out of this place. Our neighbors were Posted Imageing spun retards and one of them left the bathtub on for several HOURS, flooding the entire place and getting them kicked out. Last night when I walked down the hallway from literally hell, there was a Posted Imageing air mattress blown up in the middle of the hallway where someone was sleeping. The hotel ran out of TOILET PAPER, towels, and literally everything else within like an hour of arriving.

To combat the heat, they went out and bought like 50 fans for people to have in their rooms. This process turned into a looting spree, LA riots style, which ended up in my room actually getting 2 fans, a fact we had to keep secret of penalty of death.

Also the second night when we got back i think the cops, a firetruck, and an ambulance were there AGAIN.

No one cares about your Phantasy Tour posts, Benjamin.

w00k

w00k
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostWadeWilson, on 10 October 2013 - 08:02 PM, said:

No one cares about your Phantasy Tour posts, Benjamin.

and we hit a nerve!

Posted Image

WadeWilson

WadeWilson

SECTalk Private Dick

• Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View Postw00k, on 10 October 2013 - 08:03 PM, said:

and we hit a nerve!

A nerve? I don't think you understand the situation. You posting a copypasta doesn't bother me.

w00k

w00k
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostWadeWilson, on 10 October 2013 - 08:04 PM, said:

A nerve? I don't think you understand the situation. You posting a copypasta doesn't bother me.

trolling has never been easier

Posted Image

WadeWilson

WadeWilson

SECTalk Private Dick

• Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View Postw00k, on 10 October 2013 - 08:05 PM, said:

trolling has never been easier

... are you ever sober? Because you don't have a grasp of the situation.