Welcome to SECTalk.com

Welcome to SECTalk.com -- The Home of 6 Straight National Titles!

You are currently accessing our site as a guest which means you can't access all of our features such as social groups, sports betting, and many more. By joining our free community you will have access to all of these great features as well as to participating in our forums, contacting other members, and much more. Registration only takes a minute and SECTalk.com is absolutely free, so please join today!

If you have any problems registering or signing in, please contact us.

Watch TF Out, Bowling Green

- - - - -

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
51 replies to this topic

nova

nova

Intergalactic planetary bulldawg!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
And I'll say it again, we play like that from the start this year, and we're a 4-1 team not a 2-3 team.

Right now we don't have the talent of an LSU or a Bama so our only hope is to out effort and out coach those teams.  Then when you dial down to middle of the pack teams and below and out effort and out coach them, you win 7-8 games a year and start to build a foundation for real success.  You have to be on your game all the time though and can't have bouts of abject stupidity like OK State and AU....

JDawg

JDawg

I'm from the LANDMASS

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
I'm hoping (we all know how that goes) that Redmond can come in and be immediately serviceable.  Justin Cox NEEDS TO BE AT SAFETY.  Nickoe is no longer quick enough to give us help over the top.  Cox, judging by his highlight film, just looks like a better fit at safety than CB.  His man coverage isn't very good, so just stick him in the back and make him play center field.  Kendrick Market has proved to be a serviceable open field tackler, so I say he or Dee Arrington should have the other Safety spot.  Let Love, Calhoun, Redmond and Jiles rotate at CB and sit Nickoe.  

I was a huge Nickoe fan, but he STILL hasn't recovered from his injury.  He's not the same Nickoe we liked when he was a freshman.  Pains me to say.

FIRE EVERYONE

bluelightstar

bluelightstar

State Alum, UA Law Student

• Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
He is just terrible my God
Posted Image

KnoxvilleDawg

KnoxvilleDawg

ALL HAIL LORD MERLIN

• Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Don't let BD28 hear you say he sucks. He is blind to on the field performance and will call you a rebel

SECTalk Hater's Club Inspiration

BulldawgFan

BulldawgFan

Dak>Bo

• Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostJDawg, on 07 October 2013 - 10:16 AM, said:

I'm hoping (we all know how that goes) that Redmond can come in and be immediately serviceable.  Justin Cox NEEDS TO BE AT SAFETY.  Nickoe is no longer quick enough to give us help over the top.  Cox, judging by his highlight film, just looks like a better fit at safety than CB.  His man coverage isn't very good, so just stick him in the back and make him play center field.  Kendrick Market has proved to be a serviceable open field tackler, so I say he or Dee Arrington should have the other Safety spot.  Let Love, Calhoun, Redmond and Jiles rotate at CB and sit Nickoe.  

I was a huge Nickoe fan, but he STILL hasn't recovered from his injury.  He's not the same Nickoe we liked when he was a freshman.  Pains me to say.

Almost ver batiem what I told @bulldawg28 about Nickoe. We lost the Nickoe we loved after the concussion.
Posted Image

JoeGator

JoeGator
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
A+ thread title

bulldawg28

bulldawg28
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostKnoxvilleDawg, on 07 October 2013 - 01:37 PM, said:

Don't let BD28 hear you say he sucks. He is blind to on the field performance and will call you a rebel

I call you football illiterate not a rebel.

KnoxvilleDawg

KnoxvilleDawg

ALL HAIL LORD MERLIN

• Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View Postbulldawg28, on 07 October 2013 - 09:01 PM, said:

I call you football illiterate not a rebel.

Yet I am the one who has had to enlighten you all that Merlin can't recruit, that Russell is better than Relf, that Whitley sucks, etc etc etc

bulldawg28

bulldawg28
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostKnoxvilleDawg, on 08 October 2013 - 06:43 AM, said:

Yet I am the one who has had to enlighten you all that Merlin can't recruit, that Russell is better than Relf, that Whitley sucks, etc etc etc
Relf has won more games than Russell.  Mullen can recruit and Nickoe is still hurt. Keep enlighting your genius.

KnoxvilleDawg

KnoxvilleDawg

ALL HAIL LORD MERLIN

• Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Nikkoe sucks. He got hurt YEARS ago. He sucks, stop defending him it makes you look like an idiot. Merlin's best players were all Crxxm recruits. His best recruits don't hold a candle to the all-WHIFF team. Relf sucked.

JDawg

JDawg

I'm from the LANDMASS

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Ya'll cut it out.

FIRE EVERYONE

JDawg

JDawg

I'm from the LANDMASS

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
PS... I think some of Mullens best players are Freshmen and sophomores for us.... We will see how they turn out.

FIRE EVERYONE

nova

nova

Intergalactic planetary bulldawg!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
The only thing that really bothers me about his recruiting is the lack of any good O linemen outside of Gabe Jackson after 5 years. We lost one guy to injury and his replacement is a former walkon.  A good O line can make up for a lot of deficiences elsewhere....

JDawg

JDawg

I'm from the LANDMASS

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View Postnova, on 08 October 2013 - 02:16 PM, said:

The only thing that really bothers me about his recruiting is the lack of any good O linemen outside of Gabe Jackson after 5 years. We lost one guy to injury and his replacement is a former walkon.  A good O line can make up for a lot of deficiences elsewhere....

My biggest recruiting gripe as well.  In all honesty, we've recruited well on defense under Mullen.  We have capable RBs.  We lack in the OL severely.  Also, until this last WR class, our WR recruiting SUCKED.  QB is so/so b/c Dak is decent and I think Damian will be too.  Tough luck to miss out on Sandberg.

FIRE EVERYONE

KnoxvilleDawg

KnoxvilleDawg

ALL HAIL LORD MERLIN

• Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostJDawg, on 08 October 2013 - 03:43 PM, said:

My biggest recruiting gripe as well.  In all honesty, we've recruited well on defense under Mullen.  We have capable RBs.  We lack in the OL severely.  Also, until this last WR class, our WR recruiting SUCKED.  QB is so/so b/c Dak is decent and I think Damian will be too.  Tough luck to miss out on Sandberg.

I think Merlin WHIFFED on a QB that we missed a lot more than Sandberg.....