Jags Fans to Hold '3:16' Tebow Rally at Stadium - The Pros - SECTalk.com

Welcome to SECTalk.com

Welcome to SECTalk.com -- The Home of 6 Straight National Titles!

You are currently accessing our site as a guest which means you can't access all of our features such as social groups, sports betting, and many more. By joining our free community you will have access to all of these great features as well as to participating in our forums, contacting other members, and much more. Registration only takes a minute and SECTalk.com is absolutely free, so please join today!

If you have any problems registering or signing in, please contact us.

Jags Fans to Hold '3:16' Tebow Rally at Stadium

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
30 replies to this topic

Dawgfan4life24

Dawgfan4life24
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
WTF

http://jags-tebow.com/

TEBOW TIME IN JACKSONVILLE ??

Yep, that's an actual NFL stadium during a game. The Jaguars were losing 28-2 and the crowd had no reason to stick around, but still. There wasn't any reason to stick around. There probably wasn't much reason to come in the first place.
Jacksonville is currently the worst team in the NFL. It seemed like it would be Oakland, but at least the Raiders showed some heart in Week 1. The Jaguars looked incompetent. And, again, take a look at those stadium shots. The Jaguars wouldn't generate a lot more interest having Tebow, who grew up in the Jacksonville area and became a college hero at the University of Florida?

Tim Tebow Quarterback of the Jacksonville Jaguars? We say.... WHY THE HECK NOT? The Jags are going no where in 2013 if Opening day is any indication. An embarrassing 28-2 Home loss to the only team as bad as us last year. Look at the photos above. That is 5 minutes to go in a NFL game. Stadium Empty.
Jacksonville will continue to be the same ho hum doormat of the NFL Unless we take action. We have waited enough. We have seen enough. Time for Jacksonville to send a message. We need YOU to help send that message.
Love him or hate him ....Tim Tebow behind center in a Jacksonville Jaguar uniform would change everything.
We are asking that YOU Take action NOW. We are mobilizing the City Of Jacksonville to shame the Jaguars into getting Tebow. If the Jags got Him....Overnight, The Jaguars would be on the National Stage. The Stadium will be full of Tebow Maniacs & Tebow haters alike. The whole country would tingle with anticipation & all eyes would be on Jacksonville. Not as a punchless loser but as the Grand-Final-Once-and-for-all Tebow proving ground.
The Jags front office has already said they are not going go after Tebow. WHY NOT? The Jags belong to Jacksonville. Lets Take Action and Show the Jags we want to bring this Hometown hero here and let's see what happens. EVERYONE wants to see this.
Here is our action plan. Put a "Jags-Tebow WHY NOT? "signs everywhere in Jacksonville. Put it On signs on every corner of Jacksonville, Put it On bumpers of every car, On shirts and hats of everyone in Jacksonville.
Make your own or get one from us. Does not matter. Just do it and do it now. Do it large and do it fast.
We want Tebow. This is the perfect time. The planets have aligned. The universe is unflonding as it should. We need you to do your part.
So we are asking YOU. Take action. Donate to the cause. Volunteer to the cause. Get one of our signs or make your own. JAGS-TEBOW WHY NOT? Signs, shirts, stickers or whatever. Every afternnoon until the JAGS cave, get on street corners and wave the TEBOW banner. Whenever you can. Get your friends, relatives, church, school, club, gang... your circle of influence. Get a good look at the stadium photos above. Do nothing and that is what you get Jacksonville. Join us in this Jacksonville and we can send our message. Posted Image

Posted ImagePosted Image

Dawgfan4life24

Dawgfan4life24
  • Members
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
They cant be serious

Posted ImagePosted Image

SECats

SECats

Delusional Homer and Right-Wing Wacko

• Members
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
That is a terrible franchise.
2012-13 SECTalk Bowl Pick'em Champion
2012-13 SECTalk Biggest Homer Final Four

Dawgfan4life24

Dawgfan4life24
  • Members
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostSECats, on 16 September 2013 - 12:54 PM, said:

That is a terrible franchise.

Your tellin me. They are incredibly terrible. I dont even know how they would rebound.

I dont even think Clowney and Murray/Mccarron could help the jags at this point

Posted ImagePosted Image

A10Rebel

A10Rebel
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
No, I'm pretty sure Minnesota is the worse franchise in the NFL.

There's nothing quite like watching millionaires show the country they have absolutely no talent.  It's total horseshit; I'm tired of watching these dickbags, play a game they're paid millions to play and then play it like it's amature hour. smh.

GatorBait15

GatorBait15

The return of the jorts

• Members
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Not one person should show up to the game. Even if Tebow started I'm not sure if anyone should show up then either lol.
Posted Image

D^3 said:

It'll be 1980 all over again... with the Dawgs beating Florida en route to a National Championship.

2007 SECtalk Bowl Pick Em Champion

Dawgfan4life24

Dawgfan4life24
  • Members
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostA10Rebel, on 16 September 2013 - 12:59 PM, said:

No, I'm pretty sure Minnesota is the worse franchise in the NFL.

There's nothing quite like watching millionaires show the country they have absolutely no talent.  It's total horseshit; I'm tired of watching these dickbags, play a game they're paid millions to play and then play it like it's amature hour. smh.

Jacksonville has scored 1 td in two weeks. Minnesota would curbstomp Jax

Posted ImagePosted Image

A10Rebel

A10Rebel
  • Members
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostDawgfan4life24, on 16 September 2013 - 01:03 PM, said:

Jacksonville has scored 1 td in two weeks. Minnesota would curbstomp Jax

hmm...that does seem a bit unproductive. You're right, Jax is worse, we're second worse.

Dawgfan4life24

Dawgfan4life24
  • Members
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostA10Rebel, on 16 September 2013 - 01:05 PM, said:

hmm...that does seem a bit unproductive. You're right, Jax is worse, we're second worse.

Best thing about Jags games is the national anthem and the flyovers "when the do them" After that its all downhill from there.

Posted ImagePosted Image

Dawgfan4life24

Dawgfan4life24
  • Members
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostGatorBait15, on 16 September 2013 - 01:03 PM, said:

Not one person should show up to the game. Even if Tebow started I'm not sure if anyone should show up then either lol.

You crazy. All the tebow maniacs around here. It would sell out at least the first few games.

Posted ImagePosted Image

GatorBait15

GatorBait15

The return of the jorts

• Members
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostDawgfan4life24, on 16 September 2013 - 01:10 PM, said:

You crazy. All the tebow maniacs around here. It would sell out at least the first few games.
No doubt that it would sell out I'm just saying ''should it'' probably not because they still probably wouldn't win many games. Coming from the biggest Tebow fan there is but the guy can't connect on 5 yard out routes... Best case for the Jags is lose the most games and draft Teddy Bridgewater.
Posted Image

D^3 said:

It'll be 1980 all over again... with the Dawgs beating Florida en route to a National Championship.

Dawgfan4life24

Dawgfan4life24
  • Members
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostGatorBait15, on 16 September 2013 - 01:14 PM, said:

No doubt that it would sell out I'm just saying ''should it'' probably not because they still probably wouldn't win many games. Coming from the biggest Tebow fan there is but the guy can't connect on 5 yard out routes... Best case for the Jags is lose the most games and draft Teddy Bridgewater.

But then again, their defense sucks,

I say fuq it let Denard Robinson run the offense

Posted ImagePosted Image

GatorBait15

GatorBait15

The return of the jorts

• Members
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
You know your team stinks when my Dad picks up the Oakland Raiders Defense in fantasy just for one game to play against them lol.
Posted Image

D^3 said:

Dawgfan4life24

Dawgfan4life24
  • Members
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostGatorBait15, on 16 September 2013 - 01:24 PM, said:

You know your team stinks when my Dad picks up the Oakland Raiders Defense in fantasy just for one game to play against them lol.

Almost did the same. Jags gave KC 23 points last week.

Posted ImagePosted Image

A10Rebel

A10Rebel
  • Members
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
what's the worse that can happen? You'll lose, well that's what's happening now.  Why not give the guy a shot?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users