Welcome to SECTalk.com

Welcome to SECTalk.com -- The Home of 6 Straight National Titles!

You are currently accessing our site as a guest which means you can't access all of our features such as social groups, sports betting, and many more. By joining our free community you will have access to all of these great features as well as to participating in our forums, contacting other members, and much more. Registration only takes a minute and SECTalk.com is absolutely free, so please join today!

If you have any problems registering or signing in, please contact us.

News from the Vandy rape case came out today

- - - - -

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
46 replies to this topic

smokeyone

smokeyone

Descendant of a Lord of the Manner in Berkshire.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
They wanted me banned for posting that Boyd just turned states evidence and that limp pecker boy used an object to preform the rape. And it was speculated that part of the states evidence deal was to throw Jimmy Franklin under the bus.

The event is not troll worthy but Vandys fans reactions to it are. The idea that those clowns are defending Boyd still is worthy of a trolling venture. The fact they defend the QB, coach, TE, and all but Limp pecker Vanderhooten is enough to have me politely remind them that they are supposed to be Vander damn bilt and not put football over ethics.

Posted Image

SECats

SECats

Delusional Homer and Right-Wing Wacko

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostPenguin, on 13 September 2013 - 03:11 PM, said:

no the people who did this are bad people. they should and will end up in jail.

there's a difference between being young and stupid

and evil

I do agree....something inside has to say STOP.  No excuses.
2012-13 SECTalk Bowl Pick'em Champion
2012-13 SECTalk Biggest Homer Final Four

SECats

SECats

Delusional Homer and Right-Wing Wacko

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostSECats, on 13 September 2013 - 06:25 PM, said:

I do agree....something inside has to say STOP.  No excuses.

And furthermore....what happened to people standing up for others that can't help themselves?  I would hope one of my sons would stand up and fight for her....even at the risk of difficult ramifications.  Character is a hard thing to show at difficult times, but showing it makes you a bonafide 100% badass.
2012-13 SECTalk Bowl Pick'em Champion
2012-13 SECTalk Biggest Homer Final Four

dcbl

dcbl

Good guys wear white hats

• Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostPuddingTime, on 13 September 2013 - 01:56 PM, said:

Dude's plea deal involves testifying against the other guys involved.  That's low.

no, its the way criminal trials are done

IF I had been a dumbass and been there when this kind of shit went down AND had not really participated & felt a little uncomfortable, and IF I had not had the balls to report it and IF the authorities offered me a plea deal to turn states witness, I would do it in a heartbeat and get on my knees and thank God for the opportunity to do the right thing while avoiding prison at the same time

it IS NOT low at all

I don't care about the "snitch" aspect of this case

this case transcends that...
They don't think it be like it is, but it do!

Posted Image

smokeyone

smokeyone

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
I guess Im just old because this stuff wasnt common when I was in school and the 1-2 times it happened in 5 years no one tried to excuse or defend it. I played 2 sports in college and we chased ass every chance we could, including finding meets in places that were cant miss double wrap type deals. (mobile AL for Mardi Gras 4 years in a row til the school saw pictures of the school van with coeds flashing boobies standing on the roof). Hell we as a team were drunk the second day of nations in Nebraska one year. We took a penalty because our anchor opted to wear overalls instead of the uniform. But the idea of of disposing of a naked passed out bleeding chick ever enter the picture.

Posted Image

StaringContestYouAndMe

StaringContestYouAndMe
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Posted Imageing awful, man. I wish torture was allowed for pieces of shit like this.

smokeyone

smokeyone

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View Postdcbl, on 13 September 2013 - 06:39 PM, said:

IF I had been a dumbass and been there when this kind of shit went down AND had not really participated & felt a little uncomfortable, and IF I had not had the balls to report it and IF the authorities offered me a plea deal to turn states witness, I would do it in a heartbeat and get on my knees and thank God for the opportunity to do the right thing while avoiding prison at the same time

it IS NOT low at all

He was ok covering this up and lying about it til the text message/cell phone records outed his involvement. Since he rolled over first he gets to walk away from it. Most likely he gets to rejoin the team and life out his dream of playing in the CFL?

Posted Image

dcbl

dcbl

• Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View Postsmokeyone, on 13 September 2013 - 06:43 PM, said:

He was ok covering this up and lying about it til the text message/cell phone records outed his involvement. Since he rolled over first he gets to walk away from it. Most likely he gets to rejoin the team and life out his dream of playing in the CFL?

i just dont know - not following that close

but getting one guy to roll is common & it is usually someone with less culpability...

Posted Image

Matt

Matt

NashVol

• Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View Postsmokeyone, on 13 September 2013 - 05:34 PM, said:

Am I? I saw the thread begging for me to be banned. I can still read the sight and didnt get a ban notice. Usually I get a notice when I get banned.

I saw the thread and assumed they had went through with it.

zartan

zartan
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostStaringContestYouAndMe, on 13 September 2013 - 06:42 PM, said:

Posted Imageing awful, man. I wish torture was allowed for pieces of shit like this.

Amen, brother. We'd all be ready to go Law Abiding Citizen if that were our daughter or sister

smokeyone

smokeyone

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostMatt, on 13 September 2013 - 07:54 PM, said:

I saw the thread and assumed they had went through with it.

Not yet. Just one post removed. I assume I am on a short leash with them. It helps that I have posted there for about a year few few weeks with straight football talk and am not trolling the crime, just their reaction to it.

Posted Image

smokeyone

smokeyone

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View Postzartan, on 13 September 2013 - 08:22 PM, said:

Amen, brother. We'd all be ready to go Law Abiding Citizen if that were our daughter or sister

Sometimes the punishment is worth the crime. If this happened to my daughter I would have no issues with doing the time for removing these folks from the gene pool.

Posted Image

gchamblee

gchamblee
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View Postsmokeyone, on 13 September 2013 - 05:34 PM, said:

Am I? I saw the thread begging for me to be banned. I can still read the sight and didnt get a ban notice. Usually I get a notice when I get banned.

why are you trolling a fan base that is going through this? this is different than losing your players because of academics, or theft. this has to be very painful for their fan base and to troll them while they go through this lacks a moral compass.

PuddingTime

PuddingTime

Stoops Does Work

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View Postdcbl, on 13 September 2013 - 06:39 PM, said:

it IS NOT low at all

I'm well aware that's how it's done, that doesn't make it right.
Posted Image

dcbl

dcbl

• Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostPuddingTime, on 14 September 2013 - 06:47 AM, said:

I'm well aware that's how it's done, that doesn't make it right.

we will have to disagree

this ain't about snitching over smoking a joint or buying beer for a 20 year old

Posted Image