Welcome to SECTalk.com

Welcome to SECTalk.com -- The Home of 6 Straight National Titles!

You are currently accessing our site as a guest which means you can't access all of our features such as social groups, sports betting, and many more. By joining our free community you will have access to all of these great features as well as to participating in our forums, contacting other members, and much more. Registration only takes a minute and SECTalk.com is absolutely free, so please join today!

If you have any problems registering or signing in, please contact us.

Latest Topics

Latest News

Top Bettors

Top High Fived

Kentucky basketball recruiting

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
61 replies to this topic

UKat

UKat

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
And Billy D. is a top 5 bb coach.... no doubt.
Posted ImagePosted Image

Repent, Turn from Sin and Trust in the Savior for your Salvation......this is the Way of the Master.Posted Image

[img]http://http://img179.imageshack.us/img179/2251/joesnewlogobr4.jpg[/img]

UK4Life

UK4Life
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Devin Booker is ours. Blackman Jr announces that he's goin to UK at 7.
Posted Image

SECats

SECats

Delusional Homer and Right-Wing Wacko

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Booker to UK and Blackmon to IU.  I can live with that.

Gotta get Lyles and I pray Stanley Johnson too.

Ulis
Booker
Lyles
Towns

Keep it up Cal!!!!!!
2012-13 SECTalk Bowl Pick'em Champion
2012-13 SECTalk Biggest Homer Final Four

MizzouMark

MizzouMark
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostSECats, on 31 October 2013 - 08:58 PM, said:

Booker to UK

I hate you all
Posted Image
Credit: Justin King

SECats

SECats

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostMizzouMark, on 31 October 2013 - 09:19 PM, said:

I hate you all

I thought we'd get Blackmon and you might get Booker.  

Crazy that Blackmons dad played at UK and Bookers dad played at Mizzou and neither of us got our "Jr".

MizzouMark

MizzouMark
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostSECats, on 31 October 2013 - 09:28 PM, said:

I thought we'd get Blackmon and you might get Booker.  

Crazy that Blackmons dad played at UK and Bookers dad played at Mizzou and neither of us got our "Jr".

We may yet steal Hill from Marquette... If we do it'll be a solid class still it's crazy both of those guys went opposite ways, guess they didn't want to be a shadow and wanted their own legacy.
Posted Image
Credit: Justin King

gjihtnl

gjihtnl
  • Members
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
impact Jerseys  leadership, can the Zha decide the mayoral〃? candidate of a provincial capital city, need not think more and then can guess reason, but should really is a good example. Should reallyH'm a behind say:The old younger brother is also other what matter?Have no, old elder brother, remember city once

Authentic NFL game Jerseys  Chen Hong saw also however is a Pie Pie eye, with hand a , the dint of the sun gathers in his hand and appears two flames, the hand rushed toward on jilting twos concrete up, very quick connect a person to take disappearing of sword, some traces are all nonexistent, and he also along with the

Nike impact Jerseys  again way:Secretary, each kind of win the market price of herb medicine will be different, price Gao of peasant household's income is also high, whereas little then, this isn't so good to measure.This isn't the problem, some prices that win herb medicine of so will be high, is because is rare, the

NCAA Nike limited Jerseys  Two Tone Jerseys Wholesale  region.Like, we see to there, perhaps can also get what good thing, take a rest first. The sky of the shadow looking at to lately recognizes

Cheap NHL elite Jerseys  break Zhang Yang Feng, Zhang Yang Feng's taking advantage o is in disorder strangled to death with the piano Xian by the pipa pretty woman, 300,000 battalions died 80,000, yield 150,000, ran 70,000, this service, clear sun city a square great victory. Today this chapter a little bit late, everyone

youth NHL premier Jerseys  show for a while. Finish saying, Chen Jia Luo makes people take to a reinforcing bar, this reinforcing bar obviously ratio just that rare absolute being soldier tests of the reinforcing bar wanted to be small 1 turn, but how is also a reinforcing bar, immediately after, he called to ascend again two

impact Jerseys Wholesale  most quick, finished degree had better, and allPerson seem all light loose similar, look back other groups, the number son shouts of earthquake sky ring, the big sweat of the full head, but speed very slow, Liu Qing by himself/herself also and other persons once transported this kind of equipments,

NFL Handwork Sequin Lettering Jerseys  brother, let him take a person to come over.Summer snow is beautiful obvious strain, she although many time of self-discipline, still can not resist the strength of bomb, naturally frightened, is an exasperation very much in the heart at the same time, this exactly is who want to deal with them,

Custom football game Jerseys  MLB elite Jerseys Nike  with one handle seven treasure the wonderful tree can not inhibit to soar to the skies, quasi- the fiesta that lift and will add to hold absolute being Chu rise, this baby greatly opens to greatly match and work properly a treasure in the attack of three boundaries in is also a row fore ten

youth NBA elite Jerseys  Wukong surprised Nu hands over to add, pig eight quit to look on coldly, the sand Wu is clean to lower the head sneer. The imperial guard just ignores how the facial expression of Sun Wukong et al is and chase a fetter with one action and come forward will take person, this with one action moves and

retired pandora beads  information of demand, is still pretty happy in the heart of, undoubtedly this time crisis and opportunity keep both, current of he is such, and does a big chance and opportunity wait.Released the control of hands, in the hand a light, know a big way the origin has already been melted by the native

Cheap MLB Nike elite Jerseys  away, either. Even if is so dangerous and visionary, still keep canning not holding up against pursuing of numerous people, one after another, 1 flock connect 1 flock into black breeze mountain, for the sake of the legendary strength, for the sake of more capitals, life in their eyes very boring ah.

Ray Ban Sunglasses outlet  arrowses mercilessly toward too a shoot. Too the color of one eye inside flash across one silk despise, east emperor the clock fiesta is in the top of head and turn the circle of making a golden yellow cover, nine arrowses shoot a clock to cover on, the clock covers a burst of and violent motion,

UK4Life

UK4Life
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Trey Lyles commits to the promise land!
Posted Image

SECats

SECats

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
College Basketballs Greatest Program lands another 5* commitment!!!!!!

Go Big Blue!

PuddingTime

PuddingTime

Stoops Does Work

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Awwwwwwwwww yeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Edit: SUCK IT LOSERVILLE

Edited by PuddingTime, 05 November 2013 - 03:24 PM.

Posted Image

Stefanozz

Stefanozz
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostSECats, on 05 November 2013 - 01:09 PM, said:

College Basketballs Greatest Program lands another 5* commitment!!!!!!

Go Big Blue!
Which Blue are you talking about? Duke, Kansas, or North Carolina?  I'll hang up and listen to your reply.
Posted Image

PuddingTime

PuddingTime

Stoops Does Work

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostStefanozz, on 05 November 2013 - 04:03 PM, said:

Which Blue are you talking about? Duke, Kansas, or North Carolina?  I'll hang up and listen to your reply.
troll another thread. Only gonna warn you once
Posted Image

Stefanozz

Stefanozz
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostPuddingTime, on 05 November 2013 - 04:06 PM, said:

troll another thread. Only gonna warn you once
Not looking to get Munson'd by you, just a light-hearted joke IMO.  Grats on the recruit.
Posted Image

Mizzou_Fan

Mizzou_Fan

Hail State!

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostStefanozz, on 05 November 2013 - 04:03 PM, said:

UCLA

Sorry Pudding, I just had to.

Mizzou_Fan

Mizzou_Fan

Hail State!

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Also, I hate this thread. Every time I see it I know UK got another 5*.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users