1) Samford (damn), at times, exploited our shitty LBs. Their style is similar to AU and Ole Miss who are 2 of our slightly more beatable opponents, or at least they were til I saw the game tonight.
2) Turnovers and penalties in our territory really screwed us and Jwill needs to work on ball protection
3) Defense not as bad as score indicates, 2 Samford TDs were gimmies after we fumbled. Doubled their offensive yards.
4) After losing a lot of momentum and having flashbacks to last season, the team did take control in the 4th quarter and that will help them grow.
5) Both RBs averaging over 7 ypc
Overall tonight left me much less optimistic about the season, I'm going back to 5 wins unless the LBs improve. Also does anyone know about the 3 defensive starters who weren't in the game?