Jump to content

Welcome to SECTalk.com

Welcome to SECTalk.com -- The Home of 6 Straight National Titles!

You are currently accessing our site as a guest which means you can't access all of our features such as social groups, sports betting, and many more. By joining our free community you will have access to all of these great features as well as to participating in our forums, contacting other members, and much more. Registration only takes a minute and SECTalk.com is absolutely free, so please join today!

If you have any problems registering or signing in, please contact us.


UGA Football Is Looking For A New Slogan...Vote For Your Favorite Now!

- - - - -

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
11 replies to this topic

#1
CCRider

CCRider
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • Posts:
    1,039
  • Joined:
    Aug 2012
  • Cash:
    0
  • High Fives:
    644
· Helping non-SEC teams believe since 2006.
· Helping the Gamecocks believe since 2005.
· The winningest loser since 2001.
· Helping to put Spurrier into the college football HOF as a coach since 1990.
· Because Jesus loves you, Richt loves Jesus, and Jesus has nothing to do with football.
· Schedule us early…..we won’t be ready.
· The back upon which Florida and Tennessee built dynasties.
· We destroy low hanging fruit.  

Edited by CCRider, 01 September 2013 - 01:10 PM.

Posted Image.

Posted Image


If we continue to humor these Missouri Yankees they will start to actually believe they are really in the SEC.  Ppffffftttttt.....Yankees in the SEC....that'll be the day!

#2
smokeyone

smokeyone

    Descendant of a Lord of the Manner in Berkshire.

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Posts:
    9,885
  • Joined:
    Jul 2010
  • Cash:
    0
  • High Fives:
    3,609
http://www.google.co....51495398,d.dmg

I think I found the UGA fan fight theme song.

Posted Image


#3
CCRider

CCRider
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • Posts:
    1,039
  • Joined:
    Aug 2012
  • Cash:
    0
  • High Fives:
    644

View Postsmokeyone, on 01 September 2013 - 01:18 PM, said:

http://www.google.co....51495398,d.dmg

I think I found the UGA fan fight theme song.
Is it "Someday Never Comes" by CCR ? or "Low Hanging Fruit" by Tenacious D?

Edited by CCRider, 01 September 2013 - 01:23 PM.

Posted Image.

Posted Image


If we continue to humor these Missouri Yankees they will start to actually believe they are really in the SEC.  Ppffffftttttt.....Yankees in the SEC....that'll be the day!

#4
smokeyone

smokeyone

    Descendant of a Lord of the Manner in Berkshire.

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Posts:
    9,885
  • Joined:
    Jul 2010
  • Cash:
    0
  • High Fives:
    3,609

View PostCCRider, on 01 September 2013 - 01:23 PM, said:

Is it "Someday Never Comes" by CCR ? or "Low Hanging Fruit" by Tenacious D?

Nickleback, this is how you remind me.

Posted Image


#5
Herschel Talker

Herschel Talker

    Disney Dawg

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Posts:
    10,300
  • Joined:
    Nov 2006
  • Cash:
    0
  • High Fives:
    6,296
Just STFU already. It wasn't clever the first 12 times.
Posted Image

#6
CCRider

CCRider
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • Posts:
    1,039
  • Joined:
    Aug 2012
  • Cash:
    0
  • High Fives:
    644

View Postsmokeyone, on 01 September 2013 - 01:24 PM, said:

Nickleback, this is how you remind me.
Whoa....I am all about fussing about UGA today but Nickleback...........you sir have gone too far!
Posted Image.

Posted Image


If we continue to humor these Missouri Yankees they will start to actually believe they are really in the SEC.  Ppffffftttttt.....Yankees in the SEC....that'll be the day!

#7
rwspear

rwspear

    game recognize game and you lookin kinda unfamiliar right now

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • Posts:
    4,218
  • Joined:
    May 2010
  • Cash:
    0
  • High Fives:
    2,080
georgia WOULD pick nickleback

what a bunch of assholes

#8
CCRider

CCRider
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • Posts:
    1,039
  • Joined:
    Aug 2012
  • Cash:
    0
  • High Fives:
    644

View PostHerschel Talker, on 01 September 2013 - 01:25 PM, said:

Just STFU already. It wasn't clever the first 12 times.
You STFU and stop supporting this douche we have as a HC.  Look you know and I know what is coming. UGA will roll off nine or ten wins in a row and Richt will save his job and people like you will say something along the lines of "Can we really expect much better?"  Maybe one day we will pull a Mal Moore and decide that winning is more important than the crap that 70% of our fan base thinks is important.
Posted Image.

Posted Image


If we continue to humor these Missouri Yankees they will start to actually believe they are really in the SEC.  Ppffffftttttt.....Yankees in the SEC....that'll be the day!

#9
Herschel Talker

Herschel Talker

    Disney Dawg

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Posts:
    10,300
  • Joined:
    Nov 2006
  • Cash:
    0
  • High Fives:
    6,296

View PostCCRider, on 01 September 2013 - 01:29 PM, said:

You STFU and stop supporting this douche we have as a HC.  Look you know and I know what is coming. UGA will roll off nine or ten wins in a row and Richt will save his job and people like you will say something along the lines of "Can we really expect much better?"  Maybe one day we will pull a Mal Moore and decide that winning is more important than the crap that 70% of our fan base thinks is important.

If you showed up occasionally when times were decent instead of riding the idiotic panic wave to try to generate blog hits, I might take you seriously.  Like I said, STFU.
Posted Image

#10
CCRider

CCRider
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • Posts:
    1,039
  • Joined:
    Aug 2012
  • Cash:
    0
  • High Fives:
    644

View PostHerschel Talker, on 01 September 2013 - 01:33 PM, said:

If you showed up occasionally when times were decent instead of riding the idiotic panic wave to try to generate blog hits, I might take you seriously.  Like I said, STFU.
When have times been decent?  When we "ALMOST" beat Alabama?  Or when we got embarrassed by a team from Idaho?  How about when we kept the Big East on life support by losing to WV?  I ain't going to grand marshal a parade when we do what we are supposed to do like beat Kentucky, Vanderbilt, and Missouri.  Has living in Greenville cause you to follow the Gamecock standard of defining decent?
Posted Image.

Posted Image


If we continue to humor these Missouri Yankees they will start to actually believe they are really in the SEC.  Ppffffftttttt.....Yankees in the SEC....that'll be the day!

#11
StaringContestYouAndMe

StaringContestYouAndMe
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Posts:
    5,030
  • Joined:
    Aug 2011
  • Cash:
    0
  • High Fives:
    2,850

View PostCCRider, on 01 September 2013 - 01:09 PM, said:

· Helping non-SEC teams believe since 2006.
· Helping the Gamecocks believe since 2005.
· The winningest loser since 2001.
· Helping to put Spurrier into the college football HOF as a coach since 1990.
· Because Jesus loves you, Richt loves Jesus, and Jesus has nothing to do with football.
· Schedule us early…..we won’t be ready.
· The back upon which Florida and Tennessee built dynasties.
· We destroy low hanging fruit.  

Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you: Full-on meltdown mode after week 1.

#12
CCRider

CCRider
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • Posts:
    1,039
  • Joined:
    Aug 2012
  • Cash:
    0
  • High Fives:
    644

View PostStaringContestYouAndMe, on 01 September 2013 - 01:41 PM, said:

Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you: Full-on meltdown mode after week 1.
Oh, no you misunderstand.  UGA will go 10-2 before losing to Bama in the SECCG and then beating a Big Ten school in the Capital One Bowl.  We either lose next week and win 10 in a row or win next week, lose to either LSU or Florida and then fall in love with Mark Richt all over again...until we lose to Clampsun again next year.  Unless someone hires Chad Morris away....then we will beat Clampsun.  Chad Morris and his sneak playbook of only 4 plays.

Edited by CCRider, 01 September 2013 - 01:49 PM.

Posted Image.

Posted Image


If we continue to humor these Missouri Yankees they will start to actually believe they are really in the SEC.  Ppffffftttttt.....Yankees in the SEC....that'll be the day!