Welcome to SECTalk.com

Welcome to SECTalk.com -- The Home of 6 Straight National Titles!

You are currently accessing our site as a guest which means you can't access all of our features such as social groups, sports betting, and many more. By joining our free community you will have access to all of these great features as well as to participating in our forums, contacting other members, and much more. Registration only takes a minute and SECTalk.com is absolutely free, so please join today!

If you have any problems registering or signing in, please contact us.

WTF??? Will the real Hothotz plz stand up? Plz stand up

- - - - -

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
15 replies to this topic

Hothotz

Hothotz

Fire Richt

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Okay lol, WTF has happened in the last 12 hours or so? I had like 50 notifications when I got home almost all of which I cannot see cause it's in a thread that has been trashed, I'm guessing it is the thread from last night with the Texas Tech phaggot who I might have posted his cell and address lolz. Anyways I also had someone high fiving me with the name of Hothottz lol.

@ForwardRebels I saw you mentioned me but I couldn't see any thing. That goes for all the other quotes as well from you guys, and there was a ton of them.

For all of you who missed the epi meltdown the guy had you can read it in my Sig. It was glorious!

Edited by Hothotz, 30 August 2013 - 06:50 PM.

WadeWilson

WadeWilson

SECTalk Private Dick

• Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostHothotz, on 30 August 2013 - 06:48 PM, said:

Okay lol, WTF has happened in the last 12 hours or so? I had like 50 notifications when I got home almost all of which I cannot see cause it's in a thread that has been trashed, I'm guessing it is the thread from last night with the Texas Tech phaggot who I might have posted his cell and address lolz. Anyways I also had someone high fiving me with the name of Hothottz lol.

@ForwardRebels I saw you mentioned me but I couldn't see any thing. That goes for all the other quotes as well from you guys, and there was a ton of them.

For all of you who missed the epi meltdown the guy had you can read it in my Sig. It was glorious!

He initially started imitating you under the name HotHottz, then GoldenRebel (GoldenRebell) and then me (WadeWillson). Pretty sure the thread was deleted, right around the time Benny took away my Admin. When Wade's running the show, things get exciting around here, then the douchey staff has to ruin it for everyone.

On a much more hilarious note, Texas Tech is struggling with SMU in what RedTTRaider would have called a boring snoozefest, 6-6 in the 2nd quarter.

smokeyone

smokeyone

Descendant of a Lord of the Manner in Berkshire.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
I had a mention in a post by forward but never saw the post or thread, what happened?

Posted Image

Hothotz

Hothotz

Fire Richt

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
wish I could see how it ended. it was halarious last night. sad I didn't get to see the end game.

adfalcon

adfalcon

Bo Knows

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Don't worry, I was also confused
#4 Ole Miss Rebels: 7-1(4-1)
BEAT AUBURN
Posted Image

Squealliam Fatner

Squealliam Fatner

'Cause I'm Captain Kirk, bitch. That's why...

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
The double consonants gave the game away. It became annoying after the initial enjoyment of slapping a flaming newb around wore off. The multiple accounts were the instruments of his demise, I guess.

smokeyone

smokeyone

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Shame I missed it. Sounds like a pretty solid case of a kid biting off more than he could chew. I guess the lesson trolls should take away from this is dont troll a grown up site with the same screen name you use for dating hookup sites or facebook.

Posted Image

ShaunMac

ShaunMac
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
God damn school. First I miss Ole Miss coming back and then I miss the bigger flame out by Vanilla Ice? Nobody do anything unless it's the afternoon or weekend!
Posted Image

smokeyone

smokeyone

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Should have been moved to legends forum. Maybe locked and moved. Let it be a warning to trolls everywhere.

Posted Image

SECorBust

SECorBust
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Dude was all over the map too seems I saw posts in other threads i don't remember which ones.

Posted Image

SECats

SECats

Delusional Homer and Right-Wing Wacko

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
7/10
2012-13 SECTalk Bowl Pick'em Champion
2012-13 SECTalk Biggest Homer Final Four

Tider27

Tider27

Bammer Moderator

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Time to banana hammock this bitch.

Posted Image

Penguin

Penguin
  • Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
Good, dude was an annoying douche bag
Posted Image   

Seriously. A season I will never forget.

Posted Image

eastcoastrazorback

eastcoastrazorback

Gagging Order

• Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostShaunMac, on 30 August 2013 - 07:48 PM, said:

God damn school. First I miss Ole Miss coming back and then I miss the bigger flame out by Vanilla Ice? Nobody do anything unless it's the afternoon or weekend!

This close to football season we're drinking round the clock.  You can't predict when shits bout to go down.

May the bridges I burn light the way.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

ForwardRebels

ForwardRebels

OLE MISS BY DAMN!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostHothotz, on 30 August 2013 - 06:48 PM, said:

Like I told Smokeyone, the post I mentioned you and him in, I was congratulating you both on excellent sleuthing skills, and in your case, I was asking wtf was up with you posting as "HotHottz".

(7) Ole Miss Rebels  7-1  (4-1)

- "The worst thing a coach can do is stand pat and think the things that worked yesterday will win tomorrow. Intelligent changes must be made."  - Coach Johnny Vaught