Urban Meyer head? - Page 2 - Feedback - SECTalk.com - Page 2

Welcome to SECTalk.com

Welcome to SECTalk.com -- The Home of 6 Straight National Titles!

You are currently accessing our site as a guest which means you can't access all of our features such as social groups, sports betting, and many more. By joining our free community you will have access to all of these great features as well as to participating in our forums, contacting other members, and much more. Registration only takes a minute and SECTalk.com is absolutely free, so please join today!

If you have any problems registering or signing in, please contact us.

Urban Meyer head?

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

ShaunMac

ShaunMac
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostGidnik, on 25 August 2013 - 02:54 PM, said:

my experience the last few years with mack brown disagrees with you

Well theres your mistake, Mack Brown sucks in general, not just these last few years :trollface:
Posted Image

GatorUnvrsty

GatorUnvrsty

AdminisGator

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
I agree Meyer's a wuss; but I don't hate him, just disappointed that he didn't and doesn't practice what he preaches.

I also don't think he'll leave the cozy confines of tOSU when Miller leaves; it's too easy to win in the B1G.

Have y'all seen how pathetic their schedule is? I can't believe their fans, coaches, administrators, and B1G commissioners ever said something derogatory about SEC schedules... talk about the pot calling the kettle black.

vs Buffalo
vs San Diego St
@ California
vs Florida A&M
vs Wisconsin - Brand new 1st-year head coach.
@ Northwestern
vs Iowa
vs Penn St
@ Purdue
@ Illinois
vs Indiana
@ Michigan

They could go undefeated against that joke of a schedule even if Meyer didn't show up for a single game... Michigan is the only team even remotely as talented, so Meyer might want to be in attendance for that one.

Former tOSU QB Kirk Herbstreit was so disgusted with it yesterday he said it's a weaker schedule than those Boise teams that could never break into a BCS championship game; and that even if tOSU went undefeated with that schedule it shouldn't be good enough to put them in a NCG even over 1-loss teams from almost any of the other AQ conferences.
Posted Image

L.A.Hog

L.A.Hog

Go Hogs,Pilgrim

• Members
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
I don't have a problem with Mack.He seems like a real nice guy.I hope Texas hangs on to him.

GATORSFAN21

GATORSFAN21
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostGatorUnvrsty, on 25 August 2013 - 03:19 PM, said:

I agree Meyer's a wuss; but I don't hate him, just disappointed that he didn't and doesn't practice what he preaches.

I also don't think he'll leave the cozy confines of tOSU when Miller leaves; it's too easy to win in the B1G.

Have y'all seen how pathetic their schedule is? I can't believe their fans, coaches, administrators, and B1G commissioners ever said something derogatory about SEC schedules... talk about the pot calling the kettle black.

vs Buffalo
vs San Diego St
@ California
vs Florida A&M
@ Northwestern
vs Iowa
vs Penn St
@ Purdue
@ Illinois
vs Indiana
@ Michigan

They could go undefeated against that joke of a schedule even if Meyer didn't show up for a single game... Michigan is the only team even remotely as talented, so Meyer might want to be in attendance for that one.

Former tOSU QB Kirk Herbstreit was so disgusted with it yesterday he said it's a weaker schedule than those Boise teams that could never break into a BCS championship game; and that even if tOSU went undefeated with that schedule it shouldn't be good enough to put them in a NCG even over 1-loss teams from almost any of the other AQ conferences.

I agree.  Same, I don't hate Meyer (Like I've stated in this thread). Anyways, I'm happy with Muschamp!

L.A.Hog

L.A.Hog

Go Hogs,Pilgrim

• Members
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostGatorUnvrsty, on 25 August 2013 - 03:19 PM, said:

vs Buffalo
vs San Diego St
@ California
vs Florida A&M
@ Northwestern
vs Iowa
vs Penn St
@ Purdue
@ Illinois
vs Indiana
@ Michigan

That is pretty sad.No wonder Meyer overcame his illness and time with his family.

Looks like a pretty relaxing job.Tattoos for everyone!

Titans4Vols

Titans4Vols
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
I don't have any problem with Meyer. Hell, I honestly don't have a problem with Kiffin either, but whatever.

Posted Image

Squealliam Fatner

Squealliam Fatner

'Cause I'm Captain Kirk, bitch. That's why...

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Saw thread title

Came in expecting embarrassing Petrino-type situation with Posted Image-eye sorostitute

Leaving deflated...

w00k

w00k
  • Members
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
i got a pain in my chess

and i can't breef

Posted Image

Penguin

Penguin
  • Banned
  • Cash:
No one else gives a damn abou urban except fl fans maybe we should make a gator head for pussy instead of urbans
Posted Image   

Seriously. A season I will never forget.

Posted Image

ShaunMac

ShaunMac
  • Members
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostPenguin, on 25 August 2013 - 06:16 PM, said:

No one else gives a damn abou urban except fl fans maybe we should make a gator head for pussy instead of urbans

Then maybe we can put an auburn logo for garbage :trollface:
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users