Clowney = the anti Manziel - Page 2 - SEC Football Talk - SECTalk.com - Page 2

Welcome to SECTalk.com

Welcome to SECTalk.com -- The Home of 6 Straight National Titles!

You are currently accessing our site as a guest which means you can't access all of our features such as social groups, sports betting, and many more. By joining our free community you will have access to all of these great features as well as to participating in our forums, contacting other members, and much more. Registration only takes a minute and SECTalk.com is absolutely free, so please join today!

If you have any problems registering or signing in, please contact us.

Clowney = the anti Manziel

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
285 replies to this topic

A. Pilgrim

A. Pilgrim
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View Postbobbyb0322, on 17 August 2013 - 09:05 AM, said:

He's a college kid acting like a college kid. The only difference between him and most college football players and college kids who act like he does is he is famous for winning the heisman so he gets airtime.

I'd obviously prefer he not catch the negative headlines. He's obviously done stupid things that are done by a large percentage of college kids be it underage drinking or making stupid posts on social media,

I'd be far more concerned if the kid had been accused or convicted of a crime (other than his stupid little fight outside the bar before he was the starting QB).

No he's a college kid acting like a spoiled douchebag. Maybe that's how ALL college kids act in College Station, but that was not my experience at USC.

Edited by The Dude, 17 August 2013 - 09:11 AM.

Posted Image

Posted Image

bobbyb0322

bobbyb0322
  • Members
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostThe Dude, on 17 August 2013 - 09:11 AM, said:

Mo he's a college kid acting like a spoile douchebag. Maybe that's how ALL college kids act in College Station, but that was not my experience at USC.

So no rich spoiled douchebags at USC?

I doubt that seriously.

Posted Image

cocky4ever

cocky4ever
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View Postbobbyb0322, on 17 August 2013 - 09:11 AM, said:

I doubt that seriously.

We did have a pretty high profile one a few years ago. Didn't turn out too good for us.
all your bases are belong to us

Maroonblood

Maroonblood
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostThe Dude, on 17 August 2013 - 08:53 AM, said:

But acting like a spoiled douchebag? Completely cool with TAMU fans.

jealousy

1. n- the feeling of wanting something someone else has.
2. n- the feeling of being angry at someone because they are better off then you or they have what you want.

JEALOUSY-JEALOUS

synonyms: envy, covet

Many people are jealous of wealthy or famous people and pretend like they hate them.

A. Pilgrim

A. Pilgrim
  • Members
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View Postbobbyb0322, on 17 August 2013 - 09:11 AM, said:

I doubt that seriously.

Sure there are, but do students who act like spoiled douchebags the norm?

Not from my experience.

Posted Image

Posted Image

A. Pilgrim

A. Pilgrim
  • Members
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostMaroonblood, on 17 August 2013 - 09:41 AM, said:

jealousy

2. n- the feeling of being angry at someone because they are better off then you or they have what you want.

JEALOUSY-JEALOUS

Many people are jealous of wealthy or famous people and pretend like they hate them.

Nah, not jealous. I'm quite proud of the fact that I put myself through school. Self made man.

Posted Image

Posted Image

A. Pilgrim

A. Pilgrim
  • Members
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View Postcocky4ever, on 17 August 2013 - 09:17 AM, said:

We did have a pretty high profile one a few years ago. Didn't turn out too good for us.

And as you pointed out- most Carolina fans didn't try to justify his douchey behavior. Instead, we were rather embarrassed by it.

Posted Image

Posted Image

cocky4ever

cocky4ever
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostMaroonblood, on 17 August 2013 - 09:41 AM, said:

jealousy

JEALOUSY-JEALOUS

Using that logic people who feel that way about anyone better off than them should feel that way about everyone who's better off than them. You seem to imply that's the sole(or at least main) reason people feel that way about him.

Actually it's probably much more likely that most have dealt with people like him(world revolves around me attitude) and didn't care for the people that were like that. They see that same character trait and Manziel and don't care for it.

Peyton Manning has seen a hell of a lot more success than Manziel will ever hope to see. But for some strange reason he doesn't seem to have a lot of haters.
all your bases are belong to us

Tider27

Tider27

Bammer Moderator

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
You two A&M fellas should get together and circle jerk over Johnny some more.

You can stop with the "he's a college kid" shit. Because I've seen college kids that act like him getting the shit beat of them in bars and going on home crying in a blood soaked polo. Douche bags are douche bags, so stop labeling all college kids as Johny Foosball, that shit doesn't fly.

Posted Image

Maroonblood

Maroonblood
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostTider27, on 17 August 2013 - 10:00 AM, said:

You two A&M fellas should get together and circle jerk over Johnny some more.

You can stop with the "he's a college kid" shit. Because I've seen college kids that act like him getting the shit beat of them in bars and going on home crying in a blood soaked polo. Douche bags are douche bags, so stop labeling all college kids as Johny Foosball, that shit doesn't fly.

HA!!!  So you say tst kids like JM get their asses kicked for acting the way he does in bars and such deserve it?  Sounds like pure jealousy to me.  Pathetic......

Maroonblood

Maroonblood
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
"Hey!  That punk has money and is getting all the hot chicks!  Lets kick his ass!"

Yeah.....you're jealous.

Tider27

Tider27

Bammer Moderator

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostMaroonblood, on 17 August 2013 - 10:26 AM, said:

HA!!!  So you say tst kids like JM get their asses kicked for acting the way he does in bars and such deserve it?  Sounds like pure jealousy to me.  Pathetic......

View PostMaroonblood, on 17 August 2013 - 10:27 AM, said:

"Hey!  That punk has money and is getting all the hot chicks!  Lets kick his ass!"

Yeah.....you're jealous.

Sounds like you want to be him, or inside of him. Not a surprise with the whole milkman thing going on. It's called reality. The world you don't live in apparently because you can't see from being on your knees all the time.

I'll want no excuses come September 14th, as the beat down is imminent, and Johnny must be there.

Edited by Tider27, 17 August 2013 - 10:30 AM.

Posted Image

MizzouMark

MizzouMark
  • Members
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostMaroonblood, on 17 August 2013 - 10:27 AM, said:

Yeah.....you're jealous.

It's when you have no humility about it that people want to kick your ass... The fact you have money and can get hot chicks is irrelevant. Throw it in people's faces and publicly act like an ungrateful dick munch and people will hate you.
2013 SEC EAST CHAMPS.... M-I-Z!!!!

Posted Image

WadeWilson

WadeWilson

SECTalk Private Dick

• ╬ťoderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
I'm not jealous of JM. I wouldn't want to be in his position. The spotlight isn't anything to be envious of.

I do think he lives in his own little bubble, being told his whole life that his shit doesn't stink, and he believes it. He is too arrogant for many people's liking, and that doesn't equate to jealousy. If A&M fans don't want to own up to the fact that their QB is a douchebag, that's fine. They can live in their own little bubble, like JM lives in his. But it isn't jealousy that any of us experience, it's disgust and disappointment that someone so talented is so stupid.

Maroonblood

Maroonblood
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostTider27, on 17 August 2013 - 10:29 AM, said:

Sounds like you want to be him, or inside of him. Not a surprise with the whole milkman thing going on. It's called reality. The world you don't live in apparently because you can't see from being on your knees all the time.

I'll want no excuses come September 14th, as the beat down is imminent, and Johnny must be there.

Love how you steer towards me instead of the subject that lies in front of us.  What's with your constant talks of guys on guys?   Do you have sexual tendencies towards the yell leaders dude?  I mean......what ever floats your boat, man.  I would rather not be part of it.  Thanks.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users