Welcome to SECTalk.com

Welcome to SECTalk.com -- The Home of 6 Straight National Titles!

You are currently accessing our site as a guest which means you can't access all of our features such as social groups, sports betting, and many more. By joining our free community you will have access to all of these great features as well as to participating in our forums, contacting other members, and much more. Registration only takes a minute and SECTalk.com is absolutely free, so please join today!

If you have any problems registering or signing in, please contact us.

Seattle Police to Hand Out Doritos at Hempfest

- - - - -

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
8 replies to this topic

jthomas666

jthomas666

This Space for Rent

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Total Win.

SEATTLE (AP) — A few things will be different at this year’s Hempfest, the 22-year-old summer “protestival” on Seattle’s waterfront where tens of thousands of revelers gather to use dope openly, listen to music and gaze at the Olympic Mountains in the distance.

The haze of pot smoke might smell a little more like victory, after Washington and Colorado became the first states to legalize marijuana use by adults over 21. Having won at the state level, speakers will concentrate on the reform of federal marijuana laws.
Oh, and the Seattle police — who have long turned a lenient eye on Hempfest tokers — don’t plan to be writing tickets or making arrests. They’ll be busy handing out Doritos.

“I think it’s going to be a lot of fun,” said Sgt. Sean Whitcomb, department spokesman and junk-food-dispenser-in-chief. “It’s meant to be ironic. The idea of police passing out Doritos at a festival that celebrates pot, we’re sure, is going to generate some buzz.”

Posted Image

Testimonials:

"very fair, very funny, very condemnatory"  -- Harlan Ellison
"That dumbass with the Kermit avatar" -- razorhead

RammaJamma

RammaJamma

Enjoying the Process

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Not to get political but someone please tell me how we can put people in prison in some states for what is legal in others? Legalize!!!
"I didn't come to Alabama to win 10 games a year and be a contender. I came here to win championships, Conference Championships, and National Championships. I love it here because that's not just what I want, but what this fan base expects." -Alabama Head Football Coach Nick Saban

ROLL TIDE!!

cocky4ever

cocky4ever
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
What's funny is that the doritos are probably worse for the people than the weed is.

WadeWilson

WadeWilson

SECTalk Private Dick

• Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View Postcocky4ever, on 15 August 2013 - 07:28 AM, said:

What's funny is that the doritos are probably worse for the people than the weed is.

Oh great, some congressman somewhere will read this post and next thing you know, Dorito's will be illegal in most states.

The great health food lobby will keep throwing money at politician's to keep dangerous Dorito's off the streets, but kids will eventually get some from their older brother or their friends, and before you know it, gateway Dorito's will lead to pie which will lead to cake.

Damnit man, Dorito's never killed anyone!

Hothotz

Hothotz

Fire Richt

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Be hilarious is the FBI rolled up and trolled their entire party.

RammaJamma

RammaJamma

Enjoying the Process

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
I know a dude that has the fire Cool Ranch don't worry Wade.
"I didn't come to Alabama to win 10 games a year and be a contender. I came here to win championships, Conference Championships, and National Championships. I love it here because that's not just what I want, but what this fan base expects." -Alabama Head Football Coach Nick Saban

ROLL TIDE!!

A. Pilgrim

A. Pilgrim
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostRammaJamma, on 15 August 2013 - 07:24 AM, said:

Not to get political but someone please tell me how we can put people in prison in some states for what is legal in others? Legalize!!!

I agree, not trying to get political- but it was recently announced by US AG Holder that the federal government will stop enforcing many possession related offenses / sentences.

We should only hope the states fall in line on this one, because our prisons are being over-populated with non-violent offenders, costing taxpayers far too much money in a failed War on Drugs (thanks, Nixon!)

Posted Image

Posted Image

A. Pilgrim

A. Pilgrim
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostHothotz, on 15 August 2013 - 07:40 AM, said:

Be hilarious is the FBI rolled up and trolled their entire party.

Won't happen- see my previous post.

Posted Image

Posted Image

A. Pilgrim

A. Pilgrim
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
http://www.cnn.com/2...datory-minimums

Posted Image

Posted Image