Welcome to SECTalk.com

Welcome to SECTalk.com -- The Home of 6 Straight National Titles!

You are currently accessing our site as a guest which means you can't access all of our features such as social groups, sports betting, and many more. By joining our free community you will have access to all of these great features as well as to participating in our forums, contacting other members, and much more. Registration only takes a minute and SECTalk.com is absolutely free, so please join today!

If you have any problems registering or signing in, please contact us.

Riley Cooper

- - - - -

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
102 replies to this topic

Hothotz

Hothotz

Fire Richt

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostL.A.Hog, on 03 August 2013 - 08:51 PM, said:

Really?

REALLY???

zartan

zartan

Troll Tide

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View Postthe Paradox, on 03 August 2013 - 08:37 PM, said:

Dude, you won!  gas is $3.89, unemployment is sky high, and all is Jim Dandy.

RTR

Nope. Obama keeps ignoring my emails linking Saban to....wait. I've said too much already
Posted Image

zartan

zartan

Troll Tide

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostHothotz, on 03 August 2013 - 08:44 PM, said:

He is just mad it was a black president who ruined the country and not a white one.....

If by ruined you mean eight years of rustling your jimmies, then ok
Posted Image

Hothotz

Hothotz

Fire Richt

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View Postzartan, on 03 August 2013 - 09:12 PM, said:

If by ruined you mean eight years of rustling your jimmies, then ok

Nah, I'm not part of the 1% but hopefully ill be in the top 25% before I am thirty :)

Hoganknows

Hoganknows

NCAA Baseball National Champs 2014

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View Postzartan, on 03 August 2013 - 07:51 PM, said:

Absolutely not
Are you sure your not Jesse Jackson's son?
Posted Image

Hoganknows

Hoganknows

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostHothotz, on 03 August 2013 - 08:44 PM, said:

He is just mad it was a black president who ruined the country and not a white one.....
First one at that....
Posted Image

Hoganknows

Hoganknows

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostL.A.Hog, on 03 August 2013 - 08:51 PM, said:

Really?
Really..where you been ...under a rock!!!
Posted Image

bbqit

bbqit
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Its a shame that certain words create wounds that sticks and stones can not inflict. I've mentioned many times on this site that race is a dangerous thing. Now I don't know if he is really a racist or not but he used the n word very loosely in a world that doesn't tolerate certain people using it. He should have known better drunk or not.
Du-te la dracu 'LSU

Bigdaddydog1

Bigdaddydog1
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View Postbulldawg28, on 02 August 2013 - 10:35 AM, said:

As a black man I am appalled he has left the team. What Mr. Cooper said is no different than another black saying it. I'm pissed that people are sooooo hypocritical. NFL grow a pair and deal with life like everyone else has to.Nikka..N*gga..Negro... Big deal it's just a word. GAWDDDDDD people are so sensitive sometimes!!!! Sorry for the rant I'm just pissed that people keep this crap alive being pussies.
I usually dodge subjects like politics', religion, race issues, due to the sensitivity that it creates. But I just want to put out some food for thought. Racism has been around from the beginning of time. And will still be here when we die. And I do not mean that it will be a majority of the world. But raciest will never be eradicated. Most everyone on here has been guilty of it at some point. Black & white. I blame the media. They help keep it alive. And you have to ask yourself why? Why would they keep smashing it in your face. It is kind of like drugs. It will never go away, because of the money it generates. Drugs have a whole line of money making ventures from street dealers to rehab facilities to lawyers ect,,, it is a huge business , some legal & some not. And on a smaller scale, Racism has the same type of structure. People make a living off of it. Last but not least-> I think the media is slowly creating & building a bigger race problem that has been slowly declining with time. Example- Non raciest white people get tired of seeing certain issues turned into a black & white thing, when it clearly is not. It was a crime worth writing about, YES, but if they make it more about race, it will catch many more eyes. Whites are tired of hearing how damn bad they are,  And blacks can not help but get angry when they keep hearing how they are hated. So it is slowly taking a negative affect on non racial whites & blacks. It will slowly make them have negative thoughts that they normally would not have. So the media is cooking up  & stretching  their own headlines. They are creating more of the things that they love to publish. I am not necessarily referring to the R-Cooper issue. Just that there is enough hate & bigotry in this world without media adding to the problem. If you don't think it's having an effect, just read through this thread. This does not mean that racial issues should not be made publicly known. it means that it should be factual & not stretched to make a headlines. And playing fields should be equal. If the "N" word is bad. Then lets do away with it completely. No one can say it & then when we hear it, we know it's wrong. No grey areas. No segregation. Because media is dividing us. And if you give it an honest thought, you will see it to. I guess I should say 'Some media". is dividing us.

View PostJoeGator, on 02 August 2013 - 11:02 AM, said:

Also, I hate Riley Cooper more than any former player we've ever had, for any sport.
You hate everyone---except UGA !

L.A.Hog

L.A.Hog

Go Hogs,Pilgrim

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostHoganknows, on 04 August 2013 - 07:40 AM, said:

Really..where you been ...under a rock!!!

Open your mind to everything,not just what you want to believe.Many are responsible for our woes.

I'll meet you under the rock.

Haymaker

Haymaker
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
nm

Edited by Haymaker, 04 August 2013 - 01:12 PM.

foxflyer5

foxflyer5

I hate that guy.

• Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostHothotz, on 02 August 2013 - 11:49 AM, said:

You really think they guys on the team are as sensitive as a 12 year old girl.

Pro athletes with huge egos. Yes. They can be worse than 12 year old girls.

I think the issue in the locker room is as divisive as it is here or media or wherever.
Half the guys will just wanna move past it and half wont be able to get over it.

Posted Image

Hoganknows

Hoganknows

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostL.A.Hog, on 04 August 2013 - 12:25 PM, said:

Open your mind to everything,not just what you want to believe.Many are responsible for our woes.

I'll meet you under the rock.
I'll meet you at Woodstock and open both our minds....our woes are all in hands of who is running the show right now!!!
Posted Image